Ultimate Green Goblin vs. Ultimate Venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ultraman Baltan
Ultimate Green Goblin at his absolute best takes on the dangerous Ultimate Venom.

Arena: New York City(starting at Madison Square)

Rules: No help, no interruptions, no prep, bloodlust on, they start 100 feet away from one another

So, who wins?

lilnutta12
i like the ultimate goblin - he throws a fireball down venoms throat that leaves him choking - then he grabs venom and batters him to the floor and makes a massive kamikaze fire bomb - venom gets up and 1punches GG outcold

Ultraman Baltan
I say GG. He took a barrage of attacks by the Ultimates, while Venom fell to electricity. GG is NOT going down in one punch.

blind faith
my bet is on Venom.

Ultraman Baltan
Why?

Sam Z
I hope they both kill each other and will never again appear in the comicbooks...

Spideys Sister
Venom would eat him like in the game then do a backbreaker move!

Priest
GG wins.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
Venom would eat him like in the game then do a backbreaker move!

GG's way too big, strong, and fast though. Plus, the fireballs would do some major damage.

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
GG's way too big, strong, and fast though. Plus, the fireballs would do some major damage. Dude this is VENOM! I don't care about how badly Bendis ****ed him up. Venom is Venom. Nuff said.

harri
venom is bigger and stronger than gg so venom just eats him

great_dane
venom would take over gg body and use it against him. venom 10/10

blind faith
I say this, Ultimate Venom would lose he is nothing like the 616 he almost died from electricity.

However, 616 Venom wins. He is stronger, a bit more durable, not to mention he has Spidey's speed so my bet is on Venom.

Venom 7/10.

Tassadar
Ultimate Green Goblin roasts Ultimate Venom.

Ultraman Baltan
Dude this is VENOM! I don't care about how badly Bendis ****ed him up. Venom is Venom. Nuff said.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

harri
venom is the best smile

juggernaut66666
ult venom sucks

Sam Z
Yeah
Venom - cancer cure thumb down
Venom - alien symbiote thumb up

harri
maybee but ultimate venom the best on the ultimates in my opinion

harri
and ye he does suck but true ultimate venom doesnt tu venom killd apocalypse wat is stupid i know

Ultraman Baltan
Stop the fanboyism, Harri. This is discussion time.

blind faith
Ult. Green Goblin pwns Ult. Venom.

magneto1992
Goblin owns Venom, seriously, Ultimate venom has vulnerability to most things (not like his 616 counterpart) and they are as Strong as him. And about the video game comment, I had play the video game and venom cannot adsorb people with enough power or he gets depowered as well, plus has the disadvantaged that he will energy do to the fact has to be Feed frequently start to feed in Brook

Spideys Sister
roll eyes (sarcastic) Hater. no. Correction...: VENOM HATER!Originally posted by harri
venom is the best smile Co signed.Originally posted by Sam Z
Yeah
Venom - cancer cure thumb down
Venom - alien symbiote thumb up Another co sign.

Ultraman Baltan
Hater. no. Correction...: VENOM HATER!

I like Venom. I just don't like his fans who intrude on everything.

harri
wat does co singhed mean?

magneto1992
Gobliin wins, Ultimate venom is gay

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by harri
wat does co singhed mean?

It means ditto.

blind faith
Goblin pwns Venom here since it's Ult. versions.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by blind faith
Goblin pwns Venom here since it's Ult. versions.

Actually, I believe 616 GG has what it takes to beat 616 Venom.

blind faith
Actually, I believe 616 GG has what it takes to beat 616 Venom. really? How come? I mean Venom is stronger (not by a big deal, but still) he is also a bit more durable you can check it anywhere I even have The Official Handbook of Marvel Universe 2004: Spider-Man there it says Venom's durability is 5/7 (bulletproof) and GG durability 4/7 (regenerative). Not to mention Venom has Spidey's speed.

Don't get me wrong I'm not underrestimating GG but I don't see what GG could to Venom that Venom can't evade/dodge or recover from.

If Venom is careful and plays it smart he would really win, if not then GG has good chances of winning.

Ultraman Baltan
really? How come? I mean Venom is stronger (not by a big deal, but still) he is also a bit more durable you can check it anywhere I even have The Official Handbook of Marvel Universe 2004: Spider-Man there it says Venom's durability is 5/7 (bulletproof) and GG durability 4/7 (regenerative). Not to mention Venom has Spidey's speed.

Don't get me wrong I'm not underrestimating GG but I don't see what GG could to Venom that Venom can't evade/dodge or recover from.

If Venom is careful and plays it smart he would really win, if not then GG has good chances of winning.

Norman is really strong and durable, which helps in a h2h fight with Brock. Even then, Venom may be too much, so since GG has absolutely incredible reflexes(read some stuff I wrote on other threads) which would allow him to grab out numerous weapons that could beat Venom. I mean, that Oxygen Bomb from issue 39 of ASM was made specifically to kill anyone in an instant. Pete barely survived. Plus, the Flash, Sonic(MAJOR help), and Whopper(another huge help) could do a ton of damage to beating Venom. Also, like I said before, in h2h combat I believe Norman has a chance there as well. He regenerates faster, is more durable, is way more skilled, and is immensely strong(way more than class 10). He has what it takes to beat 616 Venom.

Jyppe
616 Goblin vs 616 Venom?

Melee - Venom by a mile. (he's a lot stronger and faster.. Not to mention his durability)

Weapons & Glider - Goblin. If he can hit Venom he can take him out. Venom really doesn't have a chance if Goblin plays it right..

blind faith
Norman is really strong and durable, which helps in a h2h fight with Brock. Agreed but the same can be said about Venom considering he is the stronger and more durable. wink

Even then, Venom may be too much, so since GG has absolutely incredible reflexes(read some stuff I wrote on other threads) which would allow him to grab out numerous weapons that could beat Venom. Yep that's likely IF Venom is playing it dumb by being uncareful but Venom has also, like GG, good reflexes and can avoid many attacks, don't forget that Venom can also camoflauge himself which would make it a bit difficult to GG. Venom could camouflauge and use some symbiote tendrils to suffocate GG (unless GG suddenly doesn't need to breathe) since he is stronger.

I mean, that Oxygen Bomb from issue 39 of ASM was made specifically to kill anyone in an instant. Pete barely survived.Yep Pete could barely survive it but he did survive and GG was quite surprised that he survived but Venom can take it, considering he is tougher than Spidey and has taken worse than that. He sacrificed himself in the end of Maximum Carnage and throwed himself with Carnage and hitted some generators that made the place blow up and he survived it. Or when Styx touched Venom and the symbiote survived.

Plus, the Flash, Sonic(MAJOR help), and Whopper(another huge help) could do a ton of damage to beating Venom. Sonic is the threat of these weapons since it is one of Venom's main weaknesses but he can take large amounts of this like in "Savage Alliance" when Spidey shot Venom with a sonic gun and he was barely hurt by it and continued fighting with no problem. This "Whooper" what is that weapon? Is it those pumpkin bombs or what is it? Sorry but I don't know which weapon you mean. Anyway Venom can take quite alot damage with his crazy durability which means that GG would have to make up a plan with his weapons to beat Venom.

Also, like I said before, in h2h combat I believe Norman has a chance there as well He has a chance, however, Venom has a better chance.

He regenerates faster, is more durable, is way more skilled, and is immensely strong(way more than class 10). He has what it takes to beat 616 Venom. GG regenerates faster than Venom? I'm not saying you're wrong or anything but Venom regenerates very fast too so I'm not sure on that. However Venom is more durable than GG please read my previous post where I mentioned their durability statistics. GG more skilled? Exactly based on what? Also Venom is way more than class 10. Venom wins.

Jyppe
The time Torchy and Spiderman went to get Venom from the deserted island? Barely hurt him? Not really, he was nearly paralyzed.. Only because of his hate he could keep on fighting spiderman. Unless I don't remember it that well.
--

In a h2h fight Venom takes it.. He's a lot stronger and more durable..

blind faith
Originally posted by Jyppe
The time Torchy and Spiderman went to get Venom from the deserted island? Barely hurt him? Not really, he was nearly paralyzed.. Only because of his hate he could keep on fighting spiderman. Unless I don't remember it that well.
--

In a h2h fight Venom takes it.. He's a lot stronger and more durable.. Yes I meant that fight on the island. Venom said it hurted him but it didn't stop him from beating down Spidey that was my point. wink

Originally posted by Jyppe
In a h2h fight Venom takes it.. He's a lot stronger and more durable.. True and true.

Spideys Sister
I like Venom. I just don't like his fans who intrude on everything. You know I was joking. smile

Kaos sebaceous
i say venom eats him

Ultraman Baltan
GG regenerates faster than Venom? I'm not saying you're wrong or anything but Venom regenerates very fast too so I'm not sure on that. However Venom is more durable than GG please read my previous post where I mentioned their durability statistics. GG more skilled? Exactly based on what? Also Venom is way more than class 10. Venom wins.

It doesn't matter who regenerates faster. As long as he can, he can win. GG took a Whopper Bomb, which is pretty much the explosion from Maximum Carnage in a little ball(not to mention also getting punched a billion times by Spiderman and getting hit by electricity). If he can get up after that, he is immensely durable, possibly even more than Venom. GG is more skilled, actually. Spidey admitted that Norman does have more skill than himself, and Spiderman is more skilled than Venom. Over the years, Goblin has been gaining a ton of skill, and is now good enough to fight WITHOUT power(not Venom, but others).

Goblin has what it takes to beat Venom 6/10 in 616 in hand to hand combat.

Sam Z
It doesn't matter who regenerates faster. As long as he can, he can win. GG took a Whopper Bomb, which is pretty much the explosion from Maximum Carnage in a little ball(not to mention also getting punched a billion times by Spiderman and getting hit by electricity). If he can get up after that, he is immensely durable, possibly even more than Venom. GG is more skilled, actually. Spidey admitted that Norman does have more skill than himself, and Spiderman is more skilled than Venom. Over the years, Goblin has been gaining a ton of skill, and is now good enough to fight WITHOUT power(not Venom, but others).

Goblin has what it takes to beat Venom 6/10 in 616 in hand to hand combat.

Spider-man's punches still hurt Goblin and they have no effect on Venom at all. As for being blown up, Venom was hit with an anti-tank missile and then with dozens granades at the same time. He can take punches from likes of Hulk and Juggernaut. Sorry but Goblins durability is nowhere near Venom's. Neither is strength or speed. As for healing, Venom's clone regenerated his hand in second after it was cut by Wolverine.

blind faith
Originally posted by Sam Z
Spider-man's punches still hurt Goblin and they have no effect on Venom at all. As for being blown up, Venom was hit with an anti-tank missile and then with dozens granades at the same time. He can take punches from likes of Hulk and Juggernaut. Sorry but Goblins durability is nowhere near Venom's. Neither is strength or speed. As for healing, Venom's clone regenerated his hand in second after it was cut by Wolverine. co-signed.

Ultraman Baltan
So? GG barely even feels Spidey's punches. Besides, it barely takes him any effort whatsoever to hurt Spiderman. Most of the time, one good punch or fireblast is all that is needed to take out Pete from him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.