Marv, Hartigan and Dwight Vs Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarecrow756
Basically here is the situation, the battle takes place in Basin City, Batman has no prep time or intel on these guys and when fighting them he has none of his gadgets. On the other hand Marv, Hartigan and Dwight all have their own weapon of choice.

golem370
Batman dies

lilnutta12
im guessing that the 3 are from sin city - if so batman is dead

Scarecrow756
Lilnutta your guess would be correct, these three are from Sin City.

sexyking
Originally posted by golem370
Batman dies

How do you work that one out, Although batman doesn't have his Gadgets he still has stealth and his training he might have a chance here.

golem370
Marv is a beast and a smart fighter I believe he could take Batman to the limit and then the other finish him.

MrHeavySilence
Originally posted by golem370
Marv is a beast and a smart fighter I believe he could take Batman to the limit and then the other finish him.

Batman has a broader range of fighting styles; he also has the wit and resourcefulness of Macgyver- and he's very stealthy. Marv is strong but Batman is sly, and will probably take down the brute through other means. Hartigan? He's alright, but Bruce would out-detective his ass; what I mean by that is this: If it was a game of hide and seek, Batman would figure out the clues to Hartigan's location in an instant, sneak up from behind, and deliver the deadly Bat Touch. Dwight's the only one who I think has enough speed and range to kill Batman. But I still bet on The Dark Knight kicking some sneaky ass.

Scarecrow756
I think that Batman could beat Marv, Hartigan, Dwight and Batman easily.

Tassadar
Originally posted by Scarecrow756
I think that Batman could beat Marv, Hartigan, Dwight and Batman easily.

dontgetit

Tassadar
I think Dwight versus Batman would be a good comic/movie.

MERCILOUS
Batman needs his gadgets in this one, Marv's the slowest one and he's still damn resourceful.

David_Richards
Spite thread, why wouldnt bats have the gadgets? and he never jumps into a fight un-prepared.

don't shiv
A Bloodlusted Batman? using all the killing arts??

Discount Marv & Hartigan, too slow.
Batman claims 3 kills in 3 seconds. Brings them in, close. drives fingers through Dwight's, Hartigan's btain. Punches through Marv's neck. The tiger fist which gave Shiva an easy K.O. over Supergirl, will Tear Marv's head clean off his shoulders.

MERCILOUS
That's a pretty good fantasy scenario, but you've definitley underestimated these 3 Sin City characters. I'd be inclined to agree with you only none of these guys are going to sit around and let themselves be treated like Supergirl. Characters without her level of physical resistance get use to moving out of the way.

don't shiv
I did specify Batman would make like a nice big, static, unarmed, non threatening target to invite a close Quaters attack. No way Bats is running around like a rookie, playing Cowboys & Indians with these 3 on their home turf.

Sixth_Winged
i dunno honestly. Bat is good but Marv is just a freak. Guy survived his first go on an electric chair and asked for more. i'm inclined to go with bats though since the other two might go a bit faster to be of any real help, and bats has faced down foes just as tough h2h.

David_Richards
Originally posted by David_Richards
Spite thread, why wouldnt bats have the gadgets? and he never jumps into a fight un-prepared.

I repeat.........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.