POTC 3 Footage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

*jcd*gmc*
If anyone has some can I have the link--on set footage

thanx big grin

IamMaryMoon
What would make you think Disney would let out POTC3 footage this far in advance? POTC2 hasn't even gone to DVD yet. I'm sure the employees that have anything to do with POTC3 had to have signed a waiver that they will not divulge anything or they will be fired or sued or something.

Now, Bring Me That Horizon - And Really Bad Eggs. Drink Up Me Hearties Yo Ho

*jcd*gmc*
i meant any footage about the movie or on-set footage

D_Shiznitdog
I read they showed a little sneak peak of the third movie at Comic-con and I've searched everywhere for it online, but no luck.

sccch
Same here. sad

*jcd*gmc*
i know--i read about it somewhere and they just told u about it mad

i was really angry because i really wanted to see it

Jcksparrows
I feel like such a bad fan for not going to the convention just to see the trailer... So sad!

sccch
Here's what I found.

'Walt Disney Pictures unveiled the first footage from the third installment at the San Diego Comic-Con on Saturday.
While it was previously believed to carry the subtitle "At World's End," those words were not included in the presentation and we're expecting you'll be hearing a new subtitle soon.

(Spoilers ahead!)

The footage was about two minutes long and included brief interviews with producer Jerry Bruckheimer and Orlando Bloom.
Chow Yun-Fat's character had many speaking lines in the clip, which featured lots of Singapore floating village shots,
a rescue Captain Jack Sparrow scene,
a scene where Sparrow has to convince the crew to run back and forth on the shipdeck to rock a ship over,
Jack the undead monkey in Chinese Warrior armor,
shots of Barbossa and Sparrow amid a huge shipboard sword battle, and a swordfight between Sparrow and Davy Jones atop a crows nest in a giant storm.'

'Trailer:coming soon!'

surfchikpir8fan
Ahhhhhhhhhh the trailor was coming soon over four months ago, lol! When is it coming?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.