Warpath v.s. Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galan7777777
alright this fight will combine 2 of the best normal h2h fighters in marvel/dc...... for this battle they will be in an empty New York City, and warpath will only have his twin vibranium bowie knives as weapons, and deathstroke will have only his twin swords....... they will have all of their classic skills and abilities, but warpath will not have the ability to fly.......who wins?

NOTE: either a k.o. or a death counts as a victory

Grimm22
Honestly, the way Warpath is portrayed he wins this hands down.

However, I wish Warpath would be depowered a bit. He just seems like he would be a cooler character with less power

Big Sexy
Originally posted by galan7777777
alright this fight will combine 2 of the best normal h2h fighters in marvel/dc...... for this battle they will be in an empty New York City, and warpath will only have his twin vibranium bowie knives as weapons, and deathstroke will have only his twin swords....... they will have all of their current skills and abilities, but warpath will not have the ability to fly.......who wins?

NOTE: either a k.o. or a death counts as a victory You know I know very little about warpath.

galan7777777
Originally posted by Big Sexy
You know I know very little about warpath. here, go 2 this site on wikipedia, its not the comics, but at least ull get a rundown on the character! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warpath_%28comics%29

galan7777777
Originally posted by Grimm22
Honestly, the way Warpath is portrayed he wins this hands down.

However, I wish Warpath would be depowered a bit. He just seems like he would be a cooler character with less power how would u like 2 see him depowered?

lilnutta12
warpath - feats - im not sure if this counts as warpath-thunderbird

if thats so - then he has knocked galactus on his back and easily manhandled the hulk.

thats enough feats to prove he is good - but if its not T-bird warpath then i dont no much

galan7777777
Originally posted by lilnutta12
warpath - feats - im not sure if this counts as warpath-thunderbird

if thats so - then he has knocked galactus on his back and easily manhandled the hulk.

thats enough feats to prove he is good - but if its not T-bird warpath then i dont no much nah its just a normal WP, not the cosmic esk version lol!

lilnutta12
Originally posted by galan7777777
nah its just a normal WP, not the cosmic esk version lol!

he wasn't cosmic - he was just exiles version

galan7777777
Originally posted by lilnutta12
he wasn't cosmic - he was just exiles version sorry, what i meant by cosmic was the "immensly powerful version" as that wouldnt be much of a match, thats why i said im my post, "the classic skills"

Madvillain
aw hell

King_Mungi
Apparently as told to me, not sure if true he is depowered. He can't fly and significantly weaker. Anyone can confirm this?

guy222
Originally posted by Galan007
alright this fight will combine 2 of the best normal h2h fighters in marvel/dc...... for this battle they will be in an empty New York City, and warpath will only have his twin vibranium bowie knives as weapons, and deathstroke will have only his twin swords....... they will have all of their classic skills and abilities, but warpath will not have the ability to fly.......who wins?

NOTE: either a k.o. or a death counts as a victory

Warpath

carver9
Originally posted by Galan007
sorry, what i meant by cosmic was the "immensly powerful version" as that wouldnt be much of a match, thats why i said im my post, "the classic skills"

That warpath that he is talking about punched a hole in galactus. It aint to many people that can beat this guy. He beat hulk up like he wasnt nothing. He owned hulk like he was fighting jubilee. That warpath died. When he punched a hole in galactus the blast from galactis ended his fate.

King_Mungi
The Hulk was stated to be weak as he was removed from Banner, and Shaman was casting a calming light on Hulk. Yes, a fully unleashed Warpath did punch a hole in Galactus armor though

Also that Warpath isn't dead, he's just in a coma and still resides in the Exiles headquarters.

long pig
Warpath is the shit, people. Why not put Slade up against friggin' Lobo?

C'mon, WP is amazingly awesome.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.