Flaming Torches; I need help with an art project.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shakyamunison

Vinny Valentine

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
So you want us to do you're project for you?

No, I have looked all though the Internet and can't find the right torch for my project. The project is larger then a torch. The torch is just a small part, but if I don't find the right torch...

Even suggesting a good place to find one would be great.

ThePittman
Do you need a reference pic or something like a render where you will use it in your image?

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by ThePittman
Do you need a reference pic or something like a render where you will use it in your image?

A pic would be best. A photo of a flaming torch.

ThePittman
Well a torch can be many different styles, are you looking for the stick cloth type or metal and oil?

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by ThePittman
Well a torch can be many different styles, are you looking for the stick cloth type or metal and oil?

The stick cloth type. thumb up

ThePittman

BlackSunshine
I looked and I didnt find much of anything.

Shakyamunison

jessigem
its a restaurant thing.....but i think he was talking about the time period. the medieval time period.

ThePittman
Originally posted by jessigem
its a restaurant thing.....but i think he was talking about the time period. the medieval time period. yes Like Dungeons & Dragons and stuff like that.

jessigem
uhh i found a tiki torch.....and a pic of tomb raider holding a torch.
this one is the tiki torch, obviously.

jessigem
and this is the tomb raider one. it's not real so i dont know if its useful. and youll have to cut tomb raider out....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.