Ken and Sean VS Ryo and Marco (Butt)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

2D_MASTER
Hey I threw out Ken and Sean VS Terry and Rock. Terry and Rock would wiped the floor with Ken and sean (so said the polls), because Sean sucks so bad.

SO, Heres another master and student showdown.

Streets Fighters Ken and Sean
Or
Art of Fightings Ryo and Butt (MOTW)

Now SF fan boys will say that "Ken can beat both of them on his own" or some crap like that. But Ryo (altough I do not like him) is a top Tier SNK hero and could AT LEAST last a bit with Ken. Now I personally believe that BUTT would BEAT THE FAWK out of Sean. I think the question is will ken have enough power left from beating RYO to beat Marco? I dont think so, Marco is pretty bad-ass.

Emperor Ashtar
No, just no. when has ryo been top tier?

Anyway ken beats them both, ryo SUCKS!!!

shin_remy
i voted for Ryo and Butt , reason is that Sean SUCKS

and i don't know enough about Butt, maybe i'm wrong and can Ken win from both, but don't know, i have my doubts

Emperor Ashtar
Sean does sucks, Marco is great. But, ryo SUCKS!!!

Remulous
sean is COOL!!! SHORYU CANNON

2D_MASTER
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
No, just no. when has ryo been top tier?

Anyway ken beats them both, ryo SUCKS!!!

Man Ryo is top tier. Terry, Iori, Kyo, Ryo. Top tier. Im not saying he is the strongest, but he is on the top tier of heros.

SaTsuJiN
marco's super uppercut is just pure evil

2D master got the right idea..

ken fights with ryo for a bit.. with ryo falling short n becoming defeated
sean just outright getting his ass kicked in
ken fights with remaining energy against marco... marco wins

2D_MASTER
Doesnt seem like anybody who sided with the AOF team voted. DONT FORGET TO VOTE!

SaTsuJiN
that'd be me.. lol.. *click*

shin_remy
and i voted too

And Sean suckes but he is COOL!!

Remulous
just u guys wait,when sean grows up he'll b the next ryu,and mel will b the new ken or vise versa

SaTsuJiN
oh dear lol... I dunno.. sean is interesting... but they really went overboard on the hiphop for someone who's supposed to be brazillian (at least thats what I thought he was).. if I had to pick something I like about him, its Hadou Burst, because of its speed

shin_remy
Sean will become strong!!!

he has the will of winning like Ryu, so perhaps he will get the dark hadou as well, Sean has a lot training to do

he will be a Ken/Ryu mix later, i want to see him grow up wink

Remulous
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
oh dear lol... I dunno.. sean is interesting... but they really went overboard on the hiphop for someone who's supposed to be brazillian (at least thats what I thought he was).. if I had to pick something I like about him, its Hadou Burst, because of its speed u wood b suprised,theres a lot of hiphop in brazil similar 2 american urban communities but in brazil there is ALOT more of them.seans got potential,hes my 1 favorites.

brainchild81
No, just no. when has ryo been top tier?About a million years ago. Then everybody surpassed his copycat ass

Anyway ken beats them both, ryo SUCKS!!! Ditto. Ken breezes thru Ryo. Marco KOs Sean just in time to get blitzed by Ken.

Ken: Ya got talent. You'd be great w/a real teacher. You wanna know the right way to do those moves?
Marco: Yes master

Originally posted by shin_remy
Sean will become strong!!!

he has the will of winning like Ryu, so perhaps he will get the dark hadou as well, Sean has a lot training to do

he will be a Ken/Ryu mix later, i want to see him grow up wink Ditto. When Sean starts f**king people up he'll get the respect he deserves

2D_MASTER
Originally posted by brainchild81
About a million years ago. Then everybody surpassed his copycat ass

Ditto. Ken breezes thru Ryo. Marco KOs Sean just in time to get blitzed by Ken.

Ken: Ya got talent. You'd be great w/a real teacher. You wanna know the right way to do those moves?

Ditto. When Sean starts f**king people up he'll get the respect he deserves

I dunno Brain, I dont think that Ken would "Breeze" through Ryo. I think he'd beat him, but he have to sweat some. I just dont think he would have the Energy to kick Marcos arse. I think Marco would beat the hell out of Sean with little effort, I guess that where me and your opinions differ.

brainchild81
Who has Sean lost to that's not a badass?

P-Geyser
About a million years ago. Then everybody surpassed his copycat ass

Ditto. Ken breezes thru Ryo. Marco KOs Sean just in time to get blitzed by Ken.

Ditto. When Sean starts f**king people up he'll get the respect he deserves

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing .....A million years ago. You know BC you can sure pop out goods ones laughing

brainchild81
laughing Thanks. I'll be here all week.

brainchild81

Emperor Ashtar
oh dear lol... I dunno.. sean is interesting... but they really went overboard on the hiphop for someone who's supposed to be brazillian (at least thats what I thought he was).. if I had to pick something I like about him, its Hadou Burst, because of its speed
What does sean have to do with hip hop?

2D_MASTER

You missed my point. Sean would get decked easily by Marco (IMO). Marco would leave Sean in the dust and be fresh to fight Ken. Now Ryo wouldnt go down as easily as you think, since Ryo was a big Ryu rippoff from the start, he's had tons of experience. Ryo would give Ken a fight, but we all agree that Ryo would eventually go down. Then Ken would face a fresh Butt (bwhaha) and would probably lose.

shin_remy
perhaps

Remulous
sean woodnt b THAT easy 2 take down but he wont beat ryo or butt,but ken can take them both

SaTsuJiN
yeah ken just does a warp kamehameha and blows up the mountain they're fighting on

brainchild81
Originally posted by 2D_MASTER
You missed my point. Sean would get decked easily by Marco (IMO). Marco would leave Sean in the dust and be fresh to fight Ken. Now Ryo wouldnt go down as easily as you think, since Ryo was a big Ryu rippoff from the start, he's had tons of experience. Ryo would give Ken a fight, but we all agree that Ryo would eventually go down. Then Ken would face a fresh Butt (bwhaha) and would probably lose. laughing I must say, I never expected to see the words "fresh butt" together in my entire life laughing I wasn't missing your point. I was asking a question. Not to you specifically, but to anybody who knows the answer. I'd actually like to know. Sean's got an awful rep, but I hope it's not 'cause of gettin' his @$$ whooped by Ken & Ryu. Ryo is a ripoff I agree w/you there, but not a very good one. Notice how damned near everyone very easily agreed about Ryu kicking the s**t out of him? Hell, SaT ridiculed me for even making the thread because the outcome was that certain. What's he even done in the last decade? I don't really think SNK gives a s**t about his sorry @$$ anymore. Last thing I saw him do was get schooled by Mingon Bert. Dude wasn't even in KOF: Another Day. He's nothing.

Remulous
yeah ken just does a warp kamehameha and blows up the mountain they're fighting on what confused ?

2D_MASTER
: Last thing I saw him do was get schooled by Mingon Bert. Dude wasn't even in KOF: Another Day. He's nothing.

He got beat by Mingon? Sheesh Gaymore must totally hate Ryo. I dont like Ryo, but still playmore should at least repect the chacters that put SNK onthe map. WHats with all this ALBA, SOIRRE, AND ASH SHITE?! Gaymore should stop making these lame asses morepowerfull that classics like kyo ,iori , terry and even Ryo.

SaTsuJiN
What does sean have to do with hip hop?

he's obviously the hip-hop type that went martial artist... he also happens to play basketball and uses that as a double for parry training ..besides.. thats also the demographic that capcom aims for

*gets perfect*
"Yo, thats cool!".. and so forth

even Rem said they have lots o hiphop in brazil

Sheesh Gaymore must totally hate Ryo.

Personally I like Mr. Karate Ryo.... regular ryo is kinna borin'...
and yes the classics need alot more love... poor andy is never even considered anymore lol

Emperor Ashtar
he's obviously the hip-hop type that went martial artist... he also happens to play basketball and uses that as a double for parry training ..besides.. thats also the demographic that capcom aims for

*gets perfect*
"Yo, thats cool!".. and so forth

even Rem said they have lots o hiphop in brazil

How is he obviously a hip hop type?! Last I check, hip hop guys don't wear karate Gi's. And he doesn't say, "Yo, thats cool!".. when he wins, he isn't even voiced by a english speaking seiyuu. So, he has a basket ball he's hip hop, what are you talking about?

SaTsuJiN
How is he obviously a hip hop type?! Last I check, hip hop guys don't wear karate Gi's. And he doesn't say, "Yo, thats cool!".. when he wins, he isn't even voiced by a english speaking seiyuu. So, he has a basket ball he's hip hop, what are you talking about?

didnt say he did... the announcer says that... it was when I mentioned the demographic capcom aims for with SF3

so I suppose hip hop / reggae dont do dreadlocks?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sean_Matsuda
you dont get like a DeeJay vibe from his portrait?

his design says hip-hop to me... also why are you acting like its a bad thing?..

Emperor Ashtar
didnt say he did... the announcer says that... it was when I mentioned the demographic capcom aims for with SF3

so I suppose hip hop / reggae dont do dreadlocks?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sean_Matsuda
you dont get like a DeeJay vibe from his portrait?

his design says hip-hop to me... also why are you acting like its a bad thing?..

Ugh, again with wikipedia, I'm not acting like it's a bad thing but sean has nothing to do with hip hop what so ever. Yeah, he has twist in his hair, what does that have to do with hip hop, he play's basket ball what does that have to do with hip hop?!

If your talking about third strike being a hip hop themed game, then yaeh, your right, but sean?

SaTsuJiN
well honestly.. I've never met someone who plays basketball and doesnt like hiphop / rnb / reggae / etc..

the way someone dresses and acts usually is meant to display some of their other "likes"

Emperor Ashtar
well honestly.. I've never met someone who plays basketball and doesnt like hiphop / rnb / reggae / etc..

the way someone dresses and acts usually is meant to display some of their other "likes"

Ah, a stereotype, I guess remy like rock, and ken loves to surf.

SaTsuJiN
Ah, a stereotype, I guess remy like rock, and ken loves to surf.

and whats wrong with stereotypes?... they're mostly correct

can you tell me a stereotype that isnt true?

as for remy and ken... remy's stage is some hardcore goth nightclub...
and ken was pictured listening to rock in the street fighter motion picture... so I guess capcom is stereotyping too

Emperor Ashtar
and whats wrong with stereotypes?... they're mostly correct

can you tell me a stereotype that isnt true?

as for remy and ken... remy's stage is some hardcore goth nightclub...
and ken was pictured listening to rock in the street fighter motion picture... so I guess capcom is stereotyping too

The problem with stereotypes is they warrant unwanted, baseless first impressions, here's Stereotype "Blacks love watermelons", "Asians can't drive", etc. there baseless assumptions.

And street fighter the animated move had a stupid dub, and wtf, what's gothic about remy's club?

Really ignorant post.

SaTsuJiN
The problem with stereotypes is they warrant unwanted, baseless first impressions, here's Stereotype "Blacks love watermelons", "Asians can't drive", etc. there baseless impressions.

And street fighter the animated move had a stupid dub, and wtf, what's gothic about remy's club?

Really ignorant post.

Rofl.. you used all negative stereotypes... which has nothing to do with what we're talking about... this really has to be your most retarded post

of course negative ones are 50/50.. hit or miss.. but there are also good stereotypes

"Blacks play basketball very well" "Asians are good at math"
"Italians are good cooks"... but obviously you picked all the negative ones to help your rediculously biased outlook on things... besides.. you're also the person viewing hiphop as bad apparently... or you wouldnt be annoyed about sean being associated with it

and if you really have to ask whats gothic about remy's club... then you really know very little about subculture.. and shouldnt be bothering to bring up this somewhat controversial issue.. but because its obvious from the time of your "birth" on these boards... you enjoy arguing with me for whatever ungodly reason..so its easy to see why you would

Emperor Ashtar
Rofl.. you used all negative stereotypes... which has nothing to do with what we're talking about... this really has to be your most retarded post

Almost as retarded as someone who associates basketball, with hip hop. Really I want to here the connection betwen the two from you. I've been listening to hiphop for over a decade, I rarely hear any songs about basketball.

of course negative ones are 50/50.. hit or miss.. but there are also good stereotypes

"Blacks play basketball very well" "Asians are good at math"
"Italians are good cooks"... but obviously you picked all the negative ones to help your rediculously biased outlook on things... besides.. you're also the person viewing hiphop as bad apparently... or you wouldnt be annoyed about sean being associated with it

No, I'm just annoyed at your stupid post, according to you, sean has an assocation with hip hop, because he plays basketball and has twist, wtf?
Stereotypes are subjective, so, it isn't good or bad. but it's an assumption, A preconceived belief about a certain type of person that is applied to everyone in that group. how can a few people define a group?

and if you really have to ask whats gothic about remy's club... then you really know very little about subculture.. and shouldnt be bothering to bring up this somewhat controversial issue.. but because its obvious from the time of your "birth" on these boards, you enjoy arguing with me for whatever ungodly reason..its easy to see why you would

Nothing about sub-culture,please. tell me how remy looks goth, I wanna laugh.

SaTsuJiN
Almost as retarded as someone who associates basketball, with hip hop. Really I want to here the connection betwen the two from you. I've been listening to hiphop for over a decade, I rarely hear any songs about basketball.

thats like saying.. "I want to hear a song about art" just because I listen to music when I draw.. irrational logic

however.. if you watch a movie about basketball I'm fairly certain it'll have a hiphop soundtrack

No, I'm just annoyed at your stupid post, according to you, sean has an assocation with hip hop, because he plays basketball and has twist, wtf?
Stereotypes are subjective, so, it isn't good or bad. but it's an assumption, A preconceived belief about a certain type of person that is applied to everyone in that group. how can a few people define a group?

yes.. but if your preconception is negative.. 'that' should be something to get mad over.. not a positive preconception.. because thats just being overly defensive... plus its also MY opinion.. it doesnt have to be correct for you, FYI..

Nothing about sub-culture, tell me how remy looks goth, I wanna laugh. there are different types of goth, in case you havent noticed.. there are different types of everything...
remy would be a mellow goth (emo/goth?).. as he's certainly not a hardcore goth.. he also has the greek symbol for death on his jacket... has a slouching posture, very long hair.. and fights in front of a club who's doorway is made to look like a skull... he also strikes me as having southern creole-ish roots as Remy is also gambits name..

Emperor Ashtar
thats like saying.. "I want to hear a song about art" just because I listen to music when I draw.. irrational logic

however.. if you watch a movie about basketball I'm fairly certain it'll have a hiphop soundtrack

Same apllies with football, dance movies, etc
what's your point,?

What lead you to believe basketball has an assocation with hip hop, because there are rap sound tracks for basketball? Ghostbusters album had alot of rap and R&B. So, Ghost must be associated with hip hop?

yes.. but if your preconception is negative.. 'that' should be something to get mad over.. not a positive preconception.. because thats just being overly defensive... plus its also MY opinion.. it doesnt have to be correct for you, FYI..

FYI, postying your opion on a public board entitles people to critque it, and vice versa.

And again, it's subjective, the reason why it doesn't work because it's an assumption based on a minority not a majority.

there are different types of goth, in case you havent noticed.. there are different types of everything...
remy would be a mellow goth (emo/goth?).. as he's certainly not a hardcore goth.. he also has the greek symbol for death on his jacket... has a slouching posture, very long hair.. and fights in front of a club who's doorway is made to look like a skull... he also strikes me as having southern creole-ish roots as Remy is also gambits name..

Last I checked, goths, emo rock, and scream-O, stereotypes wear dark make up. does remy have any make up on?

2D_MASTER
You kids should stop arguing over nothing. Hopefully one of you will stop this RETARDED internet grudge match. Just remember, this is a forum about VIDEO GAMES, no need to get worked up.

SaTsuJiN
thats my point exactly.. he's getting overly defensive because IMO sean is hiphop

Emperor Ashtar
No, I'm just commenting on satsujin ignorance, as usual.
I guess oro likes reggaeton.

2D_MASTER
thats my point exactly.. he's getting overly defensive because IMO sean is hiphop

Then let him say whatever he wants. I seriously dont understand wtf is the big deal about assuming a FICTIONAL CHARACTER likes hip hop. But Sats, you should just let him "win".

Emperor Ashtar
Then let him say whatever he wants. I seriously dont understand wtf is the big deal about assume a FICTIONAL CHARACTER likes hip hop. But Sats, you should just let him "win".

There isn't a big deal, I just posted why I commented on it.

2D_MASTER
I guess oro likes reggaeton.

BWHAHAHAHA!! why would Oro like Raggae? I wanna hear this one.

Emperor Ashtar
BWHAHAHAHA!! why would Oro like Raggae? I wanna hear this one. laughing because he lives in latin america, and has a spainish name. laughing

SaTsuJiN
Same apllies with football, dance movies, etc
what's your point,?

What lead you to believe basketball has an assocation with hip hop, because there are rap sound tracks for basketball? Ghostbusters album had alot of rap and R&B. So, Ghost must be associated with hip hop?

no because I've walked past playgrounds with basketball courts, and people were playing hiphop on a radio they brought...

I dont play most sports because I dislike them.. but I do enjoy a bit of all kinds of music.. I'm just calling it like I see it.. if I happen to meet someone who plays basketball and doesnt listen to hiphop I'll let you know wink

FYI, postying your opion on a public board entitles people to critque it, and vice versa.

And again, it's subjective, the reason why it doesn't work because it's an assumption based on a minority not a majority.

You're not critiquing.. you're nitpicking about something completely senseles... a character design!.. hello~

Last I checked, goths, emo rock, and scream-O, stereotypes wear dark make up. does remy have any make up on?

hmm.. well I always make observations by how people act / dress... obviously you have much more observation to make.. hardcore goth does the makeup thing.. I just said remy wasnt hardcore lol

I think you've been watching too much of marilyn mansons glam-goth

2D_MASTER
laughing because he lives in latin america, and has a spainish name. laughing

wait, you mean Oro form SF3? he lives in latin amerca?! and I thought raggae came from jamaica......

SaTsuJiN
I guess oro likes reggaeton. meanwhile.. you guessed without observation.. unlike what I do.. </3 but thx for trying big grin

2D_MASTER
meanwhile.. you guessed without observation.. unlike what I do.. </3 but thx for trying big grin

I think that was a joke, SaTs...

Emperor Ashtar
no because I've walked past playgrounds with basketball courts, and people were playing hiphop on a radio they brought...

I dont play most sports because I dislike them.. but I do enjoy a bit of all kinds of music.. I'm just calling it like I see it.. if I happen to meet someone who plays basketball and doesnt listen to hiphop I'll let you know wink

I walk into basketball courts all the time, I've played in brooklyn, queens, and long island. never heard of someone bringing a radio to the court. You sure you weren't watching a movie like "White man can't jump"?

You're not critiquing.. you're nitpicking about something completely senseles... a character design!.. hello~

No, I'm critiquing, a post about a claim which makes no sense. Sean and hip hop.

hmm.. well I always make observations by how people act / dress... obviously you have much more observation to make.. hardcore goth does the makeup thing.. I just said remy wasnt hardcore lol

I think you've been watching too much of marilyn mansons glam-goth

Read what I said, goths,emo,screamo, wear make up remy doesn't, how is he goth?

Emperor Ashtar
I think that was a joke, SaTs...

He won't get it, I'm not surprised.

2D_MASTER
Man, please tell me you shitheels at least Voted. You know... voted... for THE FORUM TOPIC..... "Ken and....", you know.

Emperor Ashtar
wait, you mean Oro form SF3? he lives in latin amerca?! and I thought raggae came from jamaica......
Reggaeton, not reggae.

Man, please tell me you shitheels at least Voted. You know... voted... for THE FORUM TOPIC..... "Ken and....", you know.

Of course I voted.

SaTsuJiN
I just told you why remy is goth.. if you wanna ignore it go ahead...
also a 'joke' is different from 'sarcasm'... and because your sarcasm tried to jack up my viewpoints to the extreme.. it lost what little humor it had

Emperor Ashtar
I just told you why remy is goth.. if you wanna ignore it go ahead...
also a 'joke' is different from 'sarcasm'... and because your sarcasm tried to jack up my viewpoints to the extreme.. it lost what little humor it had
Forget sat, like you said, your entitled to your own opinion. I'm not going to ruin another thread, just to prove you don't know what your talking about, as usual.

BTW, there are also different "swaggers" in hiphop, so, what you said about remy also applies.

shin_remy
Then let him say whatever he wants. I seriously dont understand wtf is the big deal about assuming a FICTIONAL CHARACTER likes hip hop. But Sats, you should just let him "win".

HAHAHAHAHAAHHAA laughing laughing out loud smokin' LOL

brainchild81
wait, you mean Oro form SF3? he lives in latin amerca?! and I thought raggae came from jamaica...... It does. ReggaeTON is a hybrid of spanish/reggae music.Originally posted by 2D_MASTER
He got beat by Mingon? Sheesh Gaymore must totally hate Ryo. I dont like Ryo, but still playmore should at least repect the chacters that put SNK onthe map. WHats with all this ALBA, SOIRRE, AND ASH SHITE?! Gaymore should stop making these lame asses morepowerfull that classics like kyo ,iori , terry and even Ryo. I agree except for the Ryo part. He needs to be buried. If a vet needs to be sacrificed for newcomers to shine, let it be him. This "guy that looks like a girl" thing being cool in Japan is why all these weird characters keep popping up. I'm not dissing Japanese culture, but that s**t shouldn't be cool anywhere except maybe San Fran.

Remulous
He got beat by Mingon? Sheesh Gaymore must totally hate Ryo. I dont like Ryo, but still playmore should at least repect the chacters that put SNK onthe map. WHats with all this ALBA, SOIRRE, AND ASH SHITE?! Gaymore should stop making these lame asses morepowerfull that classics like kyo ,iori , terry and even Ryo. i agree

Remulous
Originally posted by Remulous
i agree exept 4 ryo.some how he makes an amazing company like snk look bad,him and the other kyokugen practitioners.

SaTsuJiN
he just needs some new moves to change his "playstyle"

like how robert can either toss or kick his fireball...

most of the characters desperately need the huge gameplay adjustment again, that they once got with KoF 96

I <3 splash power wave.. that was a 1 hit knockdown compared to the crap spark terry has today

Remulous
he just needs some new moves to change his "playstyle"

like how robert can either toss or kick his fireball...

most of the characters desperately need the huge gameplay adjustment again, that they once got with KoF 96

I <3 splash power wave.. that was a 1 hit knockdown compared to the crap spark terry has today yeah. but ryo will always b a blatant ryu/ken rip off,so is robert, takuma,butt and yuri

brainchild81
Ryo & Takuma are the worst though. Robert could be cool if they let him

2D_MASTER
Ryo & Takuma are the worst though. Robert could be cool if they let him

Man, I like Marco. He kicks ass for a Ryu Rip-off.

brainchild81
He can be cool too if they gave him a chance. They should sub him for Ryo. Have they released CVS #4 yet?

SaTsuJiN
they could still do something with them.. its not like they wont be making more fighting games... and Honestly, I think Yuri needs the most help in the ripoff department

Remulous
Man, I like Marco. He kicks ass for a Ryu Rip-off. now that u mention it i do play better with marco than the others

Remulous
they could still do something with them.. its not like they wont be making more fighting games.with the current sales and lack of funds they probally wont make many more games. i can see them going out of buisness again sad 2 bad cuase ive never played a bad snk fighter.i just wish the mainstream wood apreciate them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.