whats the fastest you've ever moved in with someone?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

terd40
i met this chick a while back and we have been goin out as bf/gf for about 3 months and she just moved in. is this too fast? im getting action more than ever so im happy and all but is this going to bite me in the a$$$? what is the fastest any of you have moved in with a signifigant other?

Krone
well mines been a year because ive just moved out of home and my g/f also did,

But three months is fine

Himo
Originally posted by terd40
i met this chick a while back and we have been goin out as bf/gf for about 3 months and she just moved in. is this too fast? im getting action more than ever so im happy and all but is this going to bite me in the a$$$? what is the fastest any of you have moved in with a signifigant other?

If you own the house and most of the stuff in it, your fine.

Flavio
significant other? sadwalk
call me when you start talking about how fast going on unsignificant girls...
well, but i guess it depends on how much you trust and like the girl smile if you feel fine, than its nice...

LanceWindu

3 months is actually quite a long time when you think about it. So I would say you're fine, just be careful.

smoker4

Yeah its fast IMO, i waited 2 years before i jumped ship but as long as you are happy smile

Soleran

She has to pay rent somehow right. Dude moving in is basically one step down from marriage, don't ask us ask yourself, was this to fast?

terd40
i guess if it doesnt work, it ends up ok. it is my place. i just gotta keep her away from any of my cash. i guess i really like her but i just dont trust her yet, like its too soon to have been earned or something.

Epsilon Zero
For me was four months.

Raven Guardia
here is my opinion...just an opinion so dont get to upset.
you refer to her as 'this chick'...only be with her for like 3 mos...thats to fast. if you cared about her you would use her name and it would be more then 3 mos before she moves in. I cant wait till I see the episode where you appear on Jerry Springer. stick out tongue

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by Himo
If you own the house and most of the stuff in it, your fine.

Bardock42
I know one of my roommates for no more than a month ermm

-Tired Hiker-
It took me only an hour and twelve minutes to move all my stuff from a truck into my old college apartment.

Ladyluck
Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-
It took me only an hour and twelve minutes to move all my stuff from a truck into my old college apartment.

laughing

JaehSkywalker
we met yesterday and now he's sleeping here.

just kdding...

silver_tears
I could never live with anyone. I dont share well embarrasment

Punkyhermy
Originally posted by silver_tears
I could never live with anyone. I dont share well embarrasment

hahaha. but loneliness is not pretty either. i would share my anything. just as long as it was for a lifetime. smile

~Da Rev~
I've been going out with someone for about 14 months. We still don't live together. She still lives at her dorms, and i have an apartment with my cousins.

K.Diddy
it is my place. i just gotta keep her away from any of my cash.

laughing

beer My girlfriend wants to move in together,I cant afford it at the moment,but even if I could,I would tell the hoe we aint movin nowhere till you get a full time job b!tch

Valharu
Originally posted by K.Diddy
laughing

beer My girlfriend wants to move in together,I cant afford it at the moment,but even if I could,I would tell the hoe we aint movin nowhere till you get a full time job b!tch Fair enough. beer

((The_Anomaly))
Humm, depends on the people. I've been going out with my gf for almost 8 months and we have no plans whatsoever to move in with each other we've never even talked about it...so..

My advice is to wait more then 3 months though, you'd be surprised what you don't know about a person. But if you guys are cool with it, then go for it. Just try not to get on each others nerves, it can happen pretty quick. lol

Wonderer
Hell, I got married after only 5 months.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.