Saint of Killers vs. Mr. Immortal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
Can SoK kill him for good?

galan7777777
what exactly are the saint of killers?

complexbrother
outside of his universe saint is a *****.

lilnutta12
immortal will never die dammit never

i need to do a respect thread on him with all his feats of death lol

Whittdawg92
SOK would be killing Mr. Immortal for eternity. game over.

galan7777777
ne1 have any scans of SOK that i can see?

celestialdemon
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Can SoK kill him for good?

No. Mr. Immortal obviously doesn't have the power to kill SOK but SOK can't kill him permanently. Immortal's only power is for him to live until the end of the universe.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by celestialdemon
No. Mr. Immortal obviously doesn't have the power to kill SOK but SOK can't kill him permanently. Immortal's only power is for him to live until the end of the universe. Thats gotta suck

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by galan7777777
what exactly are the saint of killers?
A guy that killed God.

galan7777777
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
A guy that killed God. ohh its just 1 guy?

kevdude
Yup thats why they call him, "The Saint of Killers". He is the Angel of Death. stick out tongue He looks like a guy from the old west. A nuke did nothing to him.

Grimm22
The whole thing about SOK killing god is retarted.

Thanos_1971
any scans?

celestialdemon
Killing God.

http://img143.imageshack.us/my.php?image=preacherissue66page20of306tq.jpg

http://img347.imageshack.us/my.php?image=preacherissue66page26of309in.jpg

galan7777777
man sok is a lame looking character lol!

Grimm22
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Killing God.

http://img143.imageshack.us/my.php?image=preacherissue66page20of306tq.jpg

http://img347.imageshack.us/my.php?image=preacherissue66page26of309in.jpg

Ugh, that really dosent make ANY sense.

You cant kill god. And even if he could then existince would cease to be.

King_Mungi
Was it actually "God", or an Elder God of some kind?

Big Sexy
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Was it actually "God", or an Elder God of some kind? It was God - The God. What sucked was his whole explanation that he created reality because he was lonely. sick

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by Big Sexy
It was God - The God. What sucked was his whole explanation that he created reality because he was lonely. sick
Know, but in truth, God is not supose to have feelings nor desire.

Endless Mike
Actually in the Bible when dictating the Ten Commandments God says that he is a jealous god.

But I don't want to get into a religious debate now.

Superherovandal
that isn't DC God but the god of the Preacher verse and he stupidly vested too much of his power in his throne. Not much of a higher being. he has the power but not the intelligence. I bet Lucifer could easily trick him.

MJOILNIR
Mr. Immortal will be alive to witness the end of time. I dont think anyones gonna kill him permantly.. Poor Mr. Immortal 's gonna beat em' all in the end.

Grimm22
Well apparently in Preacher God, is just a chump who can be killed by a cowboy with a gun??!?!

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Grimm22
Well apparently in Preacher God, is just a chump who can be killed by a cowboy with a gun??!?! You know they were discussing doing a Preacher series. Samuel Jackson even wanted to play the SOT. It just never came through.

Thanos_THOTU
Well apparently in Preacher God, is just a chump who can be killed by a cowboy with a gun??!?!
It's not really like that, the guy is God-like.
He was nuked and he walked away without a scratch on his body (even though the clothes were ripped off)

He's a lot like Lucifer actually, exept for that SoK is much dumber.

MJOILNIR
Well apparently in Preacher God, is just a chump who can be killed by a cowboy with a gun??!?! Not just any gun, a black powder cap and ball revolver eek! A colt walker big grin or possibly a dragoon. Or at least that was the general design anyway.

Grimm22
It's not really like that, the guy is God-like.
He was nuked and he walked away without a scratch on his body (even though the clothes were ripped off)

He's a lot like Lucifer actually, exept much dumber.

True however.

In all these "religious" themed comics God is usually portrayed in some weird way.

Big Sexy
True however.

In all these "religious" themed comics God is usually portrayed in some weird way. At least their not as bad as image. Their portrayals of religion or awful. At least Vertigo takes a backseat to offending readers.

Endless Mike
Well I'm an atheist anyway.

King KAM
SOK would shoot him and kill him. And Mr.Imortal would get up, SOK can kill anyone, but it never said they cant come back alive.

don't shiv
YES YES, HELL YES! a S. O. K. thread

the Saint Currently sits on the throne of GOD!

SOKy decides not to kill him, sicking his Guns on Mr Immortal for Eternity is much more fun. than say tearing his soul into tiny pieces.

thtadthtshldntb
SoKs guns were forged from the prior Angel of Death's sword.

This sounds like an eternal stalemate.

I don't think I can post links yet, but I have a whole bunch of SoK scans in imageshack.

Scoobless
Eventually SOK would die... meaning that Mr Immortal wins

smile

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Well I'm an atheist anyway. Thats fine. I love the Lucifer series and have no qualms with it but stuff like God telling Lucifer
" Mess with me and I'll f#ck you up" is just stupid.

don't shiv
Originally posted by Scoobless

smile

Sok = the guy who died and froze hell + Angel of Death + the power of G.D.
Mr Immortal better kill himself or find a way before SOK does.

Juntai

smile I don't think Saint of Killers can die either. Nothing was really shown to harm him that I ever read of the Preacher series. He even declared at one point, early in the series, that he would kill all creation if he had to. To get the Heavenly Host to appear to The Preacher. Instead of that happening, suddenly the angels appeared down on Earth.

Tassadar
Originally posted by Juntai
I don't think Saint of Killers can die either. Nothing was really shown to harm him that I ever read of the Preacher series. He even declared at one point, early in the series, that he would kill all creation if he had to. To get the Heavenly Host to appear to The Preacher. Instead of that happening, suddenly the angels appeared down on Earth.

That and hes already dead. Dead people dont age.

Grimm22
What should have happened in Preacher...

SOK shoots god. God dies. God gets back up.

After 20 years of this, God gets tired of it and snaps SOK out of existince no expression

Thanos_THOTU

After 20 years of this, God gets tired of it and snaps SOK out of existince no expression
Well it didn't.

Since knock-out's are one way to win I give it to SoK

Mider999
its ust a comic people its not the real God who cares if he died, id actually like to see TOAA get slaped around sometimes or even the presance cause TOAA is never there most of the time and the presance is a self loving, self exalting freak who threw his own son out just for questening him not lucifer morningstar but micheal demigorge

Grimm22
Originally posted by Mider999
its ust a comic people its not the real God who cares if he died, id actually like to see TOAA get slaped around sometimes or even the presance cause TOAA is never there most of the time and the presance is a self loving, self exalting freak who threw his own son out just for questening him not lucifer morningstar but micheal demigorge

It just kind of bothers me erm

I mean even in comics, it makes no sense for someone to kill god.

Scoobless

Only if you believe that "God" is the be-all and end-all of the universe.... which I don't

celestialdemon
Well it didn't.

Since knock-out's are one way to win I give it to SoK

Not in this battle. Thread-maker asked if SOK could kill Mr. Immortal for good.

Grimm22
Only if you believe that "God" is the be-all and end-all of the universe.... which I don't

Eh erm

I cant change your opinion on religion (although I wish I could).

I respect your opinion though

Thanos_THOTU

Kami in dragonball is pretty much a weakling... Still Kami means God in japanese.

don't shiv

Hmm Preacher God was way too reckless irresponsible stupid spineless goofy...
"faking death at the hand of SOK" would've been an "OUT."

Whittdawg92
i like SOK, so fu'ck all y'all.

don't shiv
Don't we all.
Still, can't rule out the possibillity G.d. faked Death to evade responsibility.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.