superman vs the blob

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blade31092
Who will win between the blob and superman?

Priest
Blob sits on him while eating the rest of the JLA

mustachio
By the end of this fight, blobs of "Blob" will be scattered everywhere.

Ultraman Baltan
This fight is ridiculously one sided. Superman punches him into the sun.

invisiblewoman
i'm gonna have to go with superman on this one.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by blade31092
Who will win between the blob and superman?

What the f**k? Are you insane? Blob 10/10

badabing
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Co-signed. whistle

darthgoober
Yeah, nothing can move the Blob, what could Supes do? wink

Psyquis52
What the f**k? Are you insane? Blob 10/10 yes Definately!

Soujaboy
Originally posted by badabing
Co-signed. whistle

I know, these mothercluckers are outa their damned minds if they believe that Supes can defeat the BLOB!!!

invisiblewoman
Originally posted by darthgoober
Yeah, nothing can move the Blob, what could Supes do? wink actually the Hulk and Strongman have moved the blob against his will they are the only ones! but i just think superman would outsmart him somehow big grin

Soujaboy
Originally posted by invisiblewoman
actually the Hulk and Strongman have moved the blob against his will they are the only ones! but i just think superman would outsmart him somehow big grin

What!!@#@$@@!!! Blob would sit on this character mad

badabing
actually the Hulk and Strongman have moved the blob against his will they are the only ones! but i just think superman would outsmart him somehow big grin
The was all PIS! Nothing can move Blob. NOTHING!

shifty

Soleran
Except when I am sitting 30 feet away from him and have 3 buckets of KMC original recipe sitting next to me, I must be a superhero cuz I can move the BLOB!

badabing
Originally posted by Soleran
Except when I am sitting 30 feet away from him and have 3 buckets of KMC original recipe sitting next to me, I must be a superhero cuz I can move the BLOB!
We all know that you're "special". stick out tongue

Soleran
Handyman to the resue!

badabing
Handyman to the resue!
eek! laughing laughing

Soujaboy

Can u send me some to yes yes

Soleran
lol actually you're right up the street from me in Mo man come down and get your own!

Superman's gonna get PWN3D by dA bl0b

Soujaboy
lol actually you're right up the street from me in Mo man come down and get your own!

Superman's gonna get PWN3D by dA bl0b

Hold on, I gotta go to da bathroom, stick my fingers down my throat so I can throw up. You know I gotta watch my figure. Im gonna die, if I hit 50 pounds embarrasment

Tron

Please ignore them. They're being sarcastic, but not very funny, of course. I thought you were getting the pattern by now. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Anyway, Superman doesn't need to outsmart him, he throws him to Saturn.

galan7777777
Originally posted by Tron
Please ignore them. They're being sarcastic, but not very funny, of course. I thought you were getting the pattern by now. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Anyway, Superman doesn't need to outsmart him, he throws him to Saturn. agreed

thedude1948
Nothing moves the blob! http://content.ytmnd.com/content/c/8/d/c8da69bee93e4d05245ebf008564ad0b.gif

galan7777777
Originally posted by thedude1948
Nobody moves the blob! http://content.ytmnd.com/content/c/8/d/c8da69bee93e4d05245ebf008564ad0b.gif except for the two people that already did it

thedude1948
Originally posted by galan7777777
except for the two people that already did it

All I gotta say is PIS.

Darth Vegas
Superman hurls him into the sun.

Absorb that blow.

Fanboy
Superman wins there are already physically weaker characters that beat his ass.

The Pict
Blob is determined not to be moved so Superman just crushes his head like a melon instead.

bigbran
SupeRm@n de pWnzers.
Superman ze roxerers ur soxs.

Dinkus Mayhem
Superman is retarded, but he would still kick Blob's ass. How is this even worth debating?

smokin'

Darth Vegas
Superman uses his heat vision and melts the Blob's face off which makes it ooze down the front of his belly.

golem370
Give Blob mastery of the Speed Force and then see what happens. laughing out loud

The-Judge
superman, no doubt. blob is a flop

MattDay
he's just a fat blob of a man... what is he gonna do except sit there and fart at superman... not much really

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Tron

Anyway, Superman doesn't need to outsmart him, he throws him to Saturn.

What is this "sarcastic" word you speak of? shifty

Dreampanther

invisiblewoman
Exactly!

THANK YOU!!!

he is talking about how you clearly ignore the fact that the blob can and has been moved against his will as i have stated before and supes would smash him!

wolvertooth
did you all forgot that colossus threw blob ? anyway i agree with the people that said superman doesnt need to move blob , just crush him

lilnutta12
basic supes loses and painfully at that - but prime - owaw - 1million - annihilate blob

Superboy Prime
You need help. Basic supes still annihilates him.

MattDay
basic supes moved the wheels of mageddon, you really need help!

galan7777777
Originally posted by thedude1948
All I gotta say is PIS. PIS or not, strong guy, and hulk have moved the blob against his will......... supes wins this 10/10

Dreampanther
Supes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.