I just realized something.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
Lack of electricity causes conversation. Seriously. It's storming bad here and we lost power for about 90 minutes. The whole time, we were engaged in elaborate conversation, about pretty much anything, to kill boredom amidst the glow of candles. The power just came back on and now here I am telling all of you about it instead of continuing said conversations with the members of my household. What would we do without electricity? Would Human Civilization be better or worse? Weird, isn't it?

Punkyhermy
hmm..very interesting observation. something i've experienced myself. much fun is had usually when the electricity goes off...

Flavio
interesting hmm
but i prefer making animal shadows with my hands.

Impediment
Shadow animals are tools of Satan. yes

Flavio
i thought it was only tool of Stan when you did this against the wall: rock
oh well ermm

Epsilon Zero
Originally posted by Impediment
Shadow animals are tools of Satan. yes

Weird, I always figured it was a manipulation of your hands and of shadows. Guess I was wrong! laughing

Impediment
Originally posted by Flavio
i thought it was only tool of Stan when you did this against the wall: rock
oh well ermm

Stan is cool. yes

Flavio
Stan is cool. yes

Stan? Lee? He is Satan? I should have figured hmm

Impediment
Stan "The Man" is far from Satan. He is a God among ants.

Flavio
Stan "The Man" is far from Satan. He is a God among ants.

If Stan is not Satan, then Satan fooled me to write Stan. But if he wanted me to write Stan, then Satan would like Stan, who is a god...
okay tuft
i still like Shadow animals.

Impediment
Shadow animals are still cool. yes

R.F.
The shadow pictures will take over our minds and enslave our children.
REPENT! REPENT I SAY TO YOU!!
"...And He of the Shadow'd Hands spake, saying 'Let those who have ears on their heads and toes on their feet, Repent! For the cometh of the One be soon! And all will bow to his might!..."
This passage taken from the sacred 'Book of Me and My Things'.

Impediment
And the angel of the Lord came unto me, snatching me up from my place of slumber. And took me on high, and higher still until we moved to the spaces betwixt the air itself. And he brought me into a vast farmlands of our own midwest. And as we descended, cries of impending doom rose from the soil. One thousand, nay a million voices full of fear. And terror possesed me then. And I begged, "Angel of the Lord, what are these tortured screams?" And the angel said unto me, "These are the cries of the carrots, the cries of the carrots! You see, Reverend Maynard, tomorrow is harvest day and to them it is the holocaust." And I sprang from my slumber drenched in sweat like the tears of one million terrified brothers and roared, "Hear me now, I have seen the light! They have a consciousness, they have a life, they have a soul! Damn you! Let the rabbits wear glasses! Save our brothers!" Can I get an amen? Can I get a hallelujah? Thank you Jesus.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.