Qin-Gon made vader ?..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

newavenger13
did Qin-Gon make vader. he got him at a old age and he know that he was to attached to his mother. smile

JaehSkywalker
IMO, no.

Blanka
Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
IMO, no.

newavenger13
come on yes he did

JaehSkywalker
no he didn't.

what makes you think he did?

Tangible God
Who the Hell's Qin-Gon? Some Chinese Emperor?

JaehSkywalker
Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
no he didn't.

what makes you think he did?

qin-gon isn't even a character is SW!

Barker
Originally posted by Tangible God
Who the Hell's Qin-Gon? Some Chinese Emperor?

Darth Kreiger
QUI-Gon had he lived, would have stopped him from becoming Vader

steverules
Didn't obi wan blame himself for Anakin turning to the dark side?

coolmovies
QUI-Gon told obi wan to train anakin

Council#13
Yes, Qui-Gon probably would have prevented Anakin from turning to the Dark Side. Well, I don't know how well Qui-Gon would have been able to restrain Anakin. Obi-Wan was a darn good teacher, and look how Anakin turned out. But Anakin would have, no doubt, not gone to the dark side if Qui-Gon was alive. To Anakin, he was a father figure. With his death, Palpatine became the father Anakin never had.

chinabing
While watching TPM one can't help but think that if Qui-Gon had lived he might not have "let" Anakin go to the dark side. That's another part of the tragedy of Qui-Gon's death.

Darth Kreiger
Originally posted by Council#13
Yes, Qui-Gon probably would have prevented Anakin from turning to the Dark Side. Well, I don't know how well Qui-Gon would have been able to restrain Anakin. Obi-Wan was a darn good teacher, and look how Anakin turned out. But Anakin would have, no doubt, not gone to the dark side if Qui-Gon was alive. To Anakin, he was a father figure. With his death, Palpatine became the father Anakin never had.

Well when you think of it like that, he trained Obi-Wan, look how he turned out

diddly-dum
Originally posted by newavenger13
did Qin-Gon make vader. he got him at a old age and he know that he was to attached to his mother. smile
huh?

newavenger13
u see i was right

LORD JLRTENJAC
No, it was Obi-Wan, Palpatine, Padme`, and himself.

Obi-Wan: he didn't allow Anakin to check on his dreams about his mother.
Palpatine: The Dark-side mentor of Anakin. Told him to kill Dooku, re-assured anakin's belief that he was the best Jedi in the Galaxy, and finally told him he could save Padme` if he turned to the dark side.
Padme`: The woman he loved, and couldn't bear to loose. His dream that she died in child-birth pushed him to the edge. and his desire to save her finally pushed him over it.
Himself: he loved Padme` so much he would do anything to save her. and he loved his mother enough to kill all of the tuscan raiders that killed her. His lust for power kept him on the dark path.

Jedi Priestess
Hmmmm, I honestly think that had Qui-Gon have lived he may have been able to prevent Anakins turn to the dark side.

LORD JLRTENJAC
I agree with that also

Btw, how ya doin JP?

chinabing
This topic is part of why I think TPM is such a great movie.

In Fate's Hands
Qui-Gon would have prevented him from going to the darkside if he was still alive but if he would of stayed alive would he join Dooku since Dooku said that if Qui-Gon was still alive he would have joined my side.

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by LORD JLRTENJAC
I agree with that also

Btw, how ya doin JP?

peachy keen jelly bean, how bout yourself? smile

Kraken
No...

Darth Kreiger
Originally posted by In Fate's Hands
Qui-Gon would have prevented him from going to the darkside if he was still alive but if he would of stayed alive would he join Dooku since Dooku said that if Qui-Gon was still alive he would have joined my side.

no That was a bunch of Sith bull. He said he wanted to stop the Sith, when he was one....He was using Obi-Wan's weak spot, which happened to be his old Padawan

Council#13
Originally posted by Darth Kreiger
Well when you think of it like that, he trained Obi-Wan, look how he turned out

Obi-Wan turned out okay, he was just kinda paranoid.

Alliance
And a little overbearing.

Council#13
He was hesitant to take Anakin as a padawan in the first place

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.