Kazuya Mishima and Jin Kazama vs Hayate and Ayane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
The son of Heihachi Mishina, Kazuya tries to reconnect with the son he has never known (sort of, kind of). While on a training trip in Japan with Jin, the two men are ambushed by a group of ninja. Eventhough Jin and Kazuya fight them off, it's Kazuya's brutal style of Mishima-ryu Karate that reaches the ears of the current head of the Mugen Tenshin clan, Hayate.

Through Ayane, Hayate throws down the challenge. The two of them versus Ayane and himself.

The setting for this battle: Honmaru Ruins.

Will father and son come out on top, or will the ninja siblings get their revenge for the fallen comrades.

Note: Kazuya and Jin can't use the Devil Gene, nor can Hayate and Ayane can't use those cheap-ass counter moves. Make things more fair.

===

Jack Bauer Fact: Nathan Hale said, "I only regret that i have but one life to lose for my country." F--k that, Jack Bauer is on his third.

Chuck Norris Fact: The Chinese had two ideas to keep the Mongols out. Sadly, Chuck Norris works for no man so they had to settle on the Great Wall.

Emperor Ashtar
Depends, ayane and hayate work really good as a team, plus they have speed advantage, and area effecting distance attacks. If ayane performs a justu, gameover.

Major Snafu
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Depends, ayane and hayate work really good as a team, plus they have speed advantage, and area effecting distance attacks. If ayane performs a justu, gameover.

Let me rephrase that then.

No Devil Gene, counters, or jutsu or any other ninja magic. Straight martial arts skill. Kazuya takes on Hayate and Jin fights Ayane. Jin may have to resort to using both Mishima and Kazama styles should his traditional Karate won't do the job.

==-

Jack Bauer Fact: In high school Jack Bauer was voted "Most Likely to Kill the Foreign Kid..." and "Best Eyes."

Chuck Norris Fact: Chuck Norris spelled backwards is "I'm going to roundhouse kick you in your throat".

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Major Snafu
Let me rephrase that then.

No Devil Gene, counters, or jutsu or any other ninja magic. Straight martial arts skill. Kazuya takes on Hayate and Jin fights Ayane. Jin may have to resort to using both Mishima and Kazama styles should his traditional Karate won't do the job.

==-

Jack Bauer Fact: In high school Jack Bauer was voted "Most Likely to Kill the Foreign Kid..." and "Best Eyes."

Chuck Norris Fact: Chuck Norris spelled backwards is "I'm going to roundhouse kick you in your throat".

Hayate and ayane have more experience, than jin. their faster than kazuya and jin, but lack the direct power jin and kazuay have, but jin and kazuya would probably win.

Superboy Prime
If they just go one on one against each other Kazuya and Jin win. If the 4 of them duke it out at the same time Hayate and Ayane will prove to be the superior team.

StyleTime
With no transformations, special powers, etc, it could go either way. Everyone seems to be forgetting that Ayane whooped ass(including Hayate's and Kasumi's asses) in DOA3 and took down Omega by herself right after fighting Hayate. She is one of the strongest DOA characters storyline wise. Hayate isn't too far behind her.

That said Jin and Kazuya are still Hayate's and Ayane's peers when no special abilities are utilized so I'd say this is a really close call. I'd give a slight advantage to the ninjas though.

Ayane/Hayate 5.5/10

StyleTime
Bump.

This is a good fight. Someone else HAS to have something to add.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.