anime with main character deaths.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

~Forever*Alone~
i was wondering if any of you guys knew any good anime where some main characters die, because i do enjoy that.

Darth Kreiger
Cowboy Bebop, the MAIN MAIN character dies, after killing Dozens of people, very good show too

Ricodrayz
gantz...everyone dies

~Forever*Alone~
EVERYONE?!!! gonna check it out!

calvs
Originally posted by Darth Kreiger
Cowboy Bebop, the MAIN MAIN character dies, after killing Dozens of people, very good show too It didn't necesarrily say or show he died. They never actually confirmed it, but they did confirm that it was supposed to be open-ended. Still a great anime and definately one of my all time favorites.

DeathEater23
samurai x dies

Darth Kreiger
Originally posted by calvs
It didn't necesarrily say or show he died. They never actually confirmed it, but they did confirm that it was supposed to be open-ended. Still a great anime and definately one of my all time favorites.

The Indian guy earlier in the Episode said that each person had a Star, when they died, the Star died, and he said that Spike's would blink out. At the end of the credits it shows a Giant Red Star blink out, if that isn't proof enough, I don't know what is, plus I believe they had their ending message say something leading to it, the guy's dead.

calvs
The Indian guy earlier in the Episode said that each person had a Star, when they died, the Star died, and he said that Spike's would blink out. At the end of the credits it shows a Giant Red Star blink out, if that isn't proof enough, I don't know what is, plus I believe they had their ending message say something leading to it, the guy's dead. Read the manga, Since that is the most canon source wink

Tallis
Chrono Crusade both of the main characters die.

Darth Kreiger
Originally posted by calvs
Read the manga, Since that is the most canon source wink

Sorry, I don't "read" Manga(hell, I don't even know how 0.o, weird backward books), and the shows are considered more Canon by me

Kero_Co
I really want to say Deathnote, but that would be spoiling things.... whistle

Takiko_4ever
Originally posted by DeathEater23
samurai x dies

i agree on this one stick out tongue

calvs
Sorry, I don't "read" Manga(hell, I don't even know how 0.o, weird backward books), and the shows are considered more Canon by me Manga is actually written by the original creator. They change too much in Anime to make it more marketable.

Afrena
what here?

DeathEater23
that's not all ture

calvs
Originally posted by DeathEater23
that's not all ture Who are you talking to?

Demonic Phoenix
Inuyasha too(Kikyo dies twice in the manga and once in the anime)....oops my bad, thought Manga was included tooembarrasment

~Forever*Alone~
wow, those sounds great! anime and manga!

Lana
Umm, there's a lot of anime with main character deaths.

Cowboy Bebop (possibly though never truly confirmed)
Sailormoon (hell, EVERYONE dies)
DBZ (everyone dies about 5 times in the show, I dunno why people think it's so surprising when they do...)
Evangelion (most of the characters die)
Tenchi Muyo (Sasami dies...sort of...hard to explain without giving away a lot of the plot and background)

There's more, though I can't really think of them...too tired.

The Fake Macoy
Would Evangelion or EoE count for this?

Afrena
I like game a Giperboreya! Heard about such?

grey fox
Hellsing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.