I jus got roped in to buying...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cain marko
3 bottles of wine.i only wanted one but shop assistant was like. oo we have buy 2 get one free and i was like i dunno . she was like go on. you are getting one for free... so i left the shop with 3 bottles of wine. sometimes it is a struggle to get served others and others, like today i get served to much. i hate irony!

SelphieT
oh yeah that always kind of bugs me

Kongu_Dude
Originally posted by SelphieT

laughing out loud

cain marko

bugs you? i'm down 15 quid!

SelphieT
quid...........hahahaha you Brits and your weird currency.......

cain marko
quid...........hahahaha you Brits and your weird currency.......

lol yea it is kinda wierd. wanna keep sterling don't want the euro. its sort of independence.

any way arn't you like 14?

§P0oONY
Yeah, I ****ing hate getting a free bottle of wine. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Getting served in England is a breeze.

SelphieT
Originally posted by cain marko
lol yea it is kinda wierd. wanna keep sterling don't want the euro. its sort of independence.

any way arn't you like 14?

screw you man, todays mah birthday big grin Its 15 now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahaha

cain marko

§P0oONY
i wasnt dissing your age. and happy birthday

meh not in poulton too many chavs. the police have got it real strict!

I live in a really rich area, we don't have many chavs so getting served is easy.

cain marko

Kongu_Dude
I am not a drinker..beer

dodgy

SelphieT
I'm not much of a drinker either beer

§P0oONY
lol lucky you. this place used to be really nice but they have just ruined it now! cant wait to move away

It's not long until you can drink legally. stick out tongue

Unless you just want to move becuase it's a shitty place.

cain marko
Originally posted by Kongu_Dude
I am not a drinker..beer

dodgy

i went t total about a week ago. that lasted four days. had a party

§P0oONY
I'm not a big drinker either but it's nice to have a tipple with friends.

Kongu_Dude
I'm not much of a drinker either beer

Not me either..beer

-Tired Hiker-
yeah, me neitherasr

ThePittman
screw you man, todays mah birthday big grin Its 15 now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahaha happybday todays my un-birthday. stick out tongue

-Tired Hiker-
It's actually my birthday today as well. smile

The Pict
3 bottles of wine.i only wanted one but shop assistant was like. oo we have buy 2 get one free and i was like i dunno . she was like go on. you are getting one for free... so i left the shop with 3 bottles of wine. sometimes it is a struggle to get served others and others, like today i get served to much. i hate irony!

Did you buy from a Haddows?

-Tired Hiker-
Dude, one time at a Phish concert, my bro didn't have enough money to buy a ticket, so we went to Costco, bought two twleve packs of Seirra Nevada beer, and sold them in the parking lot for two bucks each, making twice the profit. The best part was . . . my bro started yelling, "One for two, or two for five!" laughing So many people actually bought it! We had folks standing around us just to watch idiots buy two for five. hysterical

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.