I request a everything vs everything board

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

elivanchu

Blanka
i agree

§P0oONY
"I request an everything vs everything board"
whistle

I think it might get a bit stupid if that forum is made... and most things could just be done in the OTF... if you really felt the need to make one.

Impediment
OTF would probably be the best place, but some of the Globals might move them to forums that they deem appropriate.

Blanka
you can make those threads on otf?

Ricodrayz
Raz is already working on one.

Blanka
REALLY COOL no wait how do you know

Barker
Talk about it on another Forum

Easy. Simple.

mixmariobros

Lumanix
Originally posted by mixmariobros
I agree

BakaXero
Does anyone else but me find it disturbing that most of the 2005 members in the top 25 are from the comic vs forum? my general complaint would be that people are just make heaps of threads about who vs who but then discuss little about it. what's the point in making a thread about if your not even gonna attempt creating a discussion about it? I find that pointless futile and a waste of space. I wouldn't feel this way if people spent more time discussing about the topic and less time trying to find characters to put against eachother so they can make threads about it. I mean common!! only 3 of the 05 members in top 25 threaders don't have many of their threads in the Vs forums, actually 2 dont even venture there and the other one is an all rounder.

making a everything vs everything forum, will mean another forum cluttered with threads with little amounts of post in most.

§P0oONY
Surely it should be "Anything Vs. Anything". stick out tongue

BakaXero
i can accept that no expression
repeating another's mistake, how careless of me.

§P0oONY
I was pointing out generally, not directed at you Baka. stick out tongue

BakaXero

§P0oONY
Very much so but as long as you've learned from your mistake, I won't hold it against you. no expression

BakaXero
what?
do you want me to bake you a cake with the words sorry on it?
lol
kidding...

§P0oONY
Damn... I could have done with a cake... I'm hungry, You got me all excited.

Prabhodh
lol a 'anything vs anything' forum, i would make stuff like spoon vs fork.

Kram3r
Originally posted by Prabhodh
lol a 'anything vs anything' forum, i would make stuff like spoon vs fork.

Pfft, everyone knows that spork's come out on top.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Kram3r
Pfft, everyone knows that spork's come out on top.

You kiss your mother with that mouth? mhm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.