The Changeling

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano
Made in 1980

''A man whose family is killed in a road accident retires to a lonely mansion and begins to experience supernatural occurrences linked to the house's mysterious past and its previous owners.''

Ive heard a lot of very good reviews for this film, so i went out and purchased a copy. As anyone else seen this film? What did you think?

i'll watch it later and let you know what i thought

Evil Dead
good flick.

Impediment
By far, the best ghost movie I've ever seen. It's kinda tame by today's standards, but the eeriness and overall atmoshpere are fantastic. George C. Scott did an great job as a troubled widower, and from the stuff that he does in this movie, his character, I mean, he has balls of solid rock! I will admit that this is the only movie that ever made me sleep with a light on! Of course, the first time I watched it i was 12 years old.

Graveyard Shift
It's in my top 5 favorite movies of all time.

1.Requiem for a dream
2.American Movie
3.The Killer
4.The Changeling
5.The Outsiders

It's simply amazing.

Wolfie
It's been on my "To rent" list for a while. It has just been bumped up. smile

The Machine
Great movie that will make you shiver with goosebumps.

Impediment
Originally posted by The Machine
Great movie that will make you shiver with goosebumps.

Especially the Wheelchair scene and the Toy Ball scene! tv_horror

Deano
i enjoyed it. didnt spook me that much though

BackFire
It was pretty good, very very slow, though. Just know what you're getting into and you'll be fine.

hanxan
This is one of my fav's always has been and always will be.

Konjammenson
An excellent piece.

Impediment
Guess whats being remade? Are any of you really surprised?

Strangelove
It never really grabbed me, I just watched it for George C. Scott

Kryzula
I like it... but I have to admit... the only reason I even watched it in the first place was, like Strangelove said, George C. Scott.

~ Kryzula

Konjammenson
Originally posted by Impediment
Guess whats being remade? Are any of you really surprised?
I'm not even going to click on that link. Hollywood just gets worse and worse....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.