Mike Haggar(FF) vs. Zangief(SFII) vs. Max(SOR2)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mattomic
Who takes it??

Sonic x 20
Ah Man, this is a Tough One!! These Three are Very Powerful and they are no joke when it comes to Power.

Mattomic
Agreed!!! This question has pestered me for about five years, I love playing as all three of them!!!

Everyone always seems to give me a different answer, and I cannot get a clear result from them, hopefully this will put it to bed once and for all

shin_remy
it will be Zangief or MAX

don't know enough about Max, can you give me some info about him?

Mattomic
I don't actually know much myself, to me he just seemed a one game wonder before disappearing from the video game radar, but what I saw of him was impressive, even though he was slow, he had a great charging attack which compensated, plus he had a bad ass powerbomb, and when surrounded, had the best "get out of trouble" move, which is obviously the swining axe handle smash, i'd say he is on par with both Haggar and Zangief for strength, ashame he didn't become a more promenent member of the SOR series really, little info can be found about him really though, apart from the fact he was Axel's friend

I have always said and always will say Mike Haggar would win, but this is nowhere near conclusive, I need a more definate result from this one!!

shin_remy
no Mike Haggar lose from Zangief wink

i think Zangief wins, never lost a wresteling match, so i'm going for Zangief on this one

elivanchu

shin_remy
LOL

Zangief in tier 5 ( Cody and Guy too)
Hugo is Tier 4 or 3

and besides, there are many story's that claim that ...... has won sf2 or sf 3

Zangief wins, this has done many times before

shin_remy
so Haggar can beat everybody that is under Hugo's lvl in the Sf series?

and that he can beat Ken, Guile and Akuma cause they have never ''won'' a street fighter tournament?

''He is the only one with Ryu'' who have won the street fighter tournament--> so that means he is on Ryu's lvl?

IceJaw
Gorilla vs Gorilla vs Gorilla? barker

elivanchu

shin_remy
omg, it realy disapoints me to hear that from you sad

the Hugo from SF is different lvl then that of FF. Guy and Cody can beat Hugo also easily but Hugo is still placed higher then Guy and Cody.

you think that he is on the lvl of Ryu. you probaly think that he can beat akuma to.

dude i think they place Haggar on tier 5 or 6. Sodom is placed in Tier 6, and Rolento to.

He is NOWHERE close to Ryu's lvl!!! Be happy IF he is was placed somewhere in the first 5 tiers

EDIT : Haggar may have won A street fighter tournament in FF, but not THE STREET FIGHTER Tournaments, he would get his ass kicked in there.

And the tiers are based on SF'S world, that includes FF!!!

Sonic x 20
I just don't know who will Win!! All Three of these Powerful Fighters have never Lost a Match to anyone!!

Lana
This is against the rules. No 1v1v1 fights.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.