Black Men on KMC, Casting Call.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

-Tired Hiker-
So, I need a new black dude for my animation. I already got D Double, so D Double don't reply. I need a strong black man who is willing to be the lover or husband to a white blonde chick.

You see, I suddenly created this one character who is a black dude. This guy is the only character in the animation who I just pulled out of my ass and isn't a KMC member. So, I need to make him a KMC member. Oh, and he's a cop. So, in order to do this, I just need to find a buffed black dude on KMC forums so I can give this guy a name. Thanks, Hiker.

Deano
and have us sleep in a field like CATTLE?!

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by Deano
and have us sleep in a field like CATTLE?!

What the f*ck are you on about. Don't post here unless you are a brutha. Please.

Deano
Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-
What the f*ck are you on about. Don't post here unless you are a brutha. Please.

you haven't a dook of an idea how to comport yourself public-wise, O my brother!

-Tired Hiker-
you haven't a dook of an idea how to comport yourself public-wise, O my brother!

Dude, you are ruining my casting call. Are you black? Do you know anyone else here that is?

If not, thanks, but no thanks.

Deano
yes i am black

§P0oONY
I'm Caucasian... w00t

-Tired Hiker-
yes i am black

God Damn, Deano. Seeing that WASP banner in your sig led me to think you weren't. I mean, c'mon, you can't blame me for not believing you, I mean, you like WASP??????!!! blink

Anyway, are you buffed? smile

-Tired Hiker-

§P0oONY
Dude. erm

ermm

-Tired Hiker-
Okay, I'm an ass hole. Sorry Deano. But I seriously need this!!!! It's all good, I swear!

Valharu
SpadeKing is black, but he's as buff as a toothpick. erm

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by Valharu
SpadeKing is black, but he's as buff as a toothpick. erm

Okay, I'm going to post what this character looks like if anyone wants to be him.

Bloigen
*is white*

Alliance
"O' Bother, Where Art Thou?"

Soleran
Okay, I'm going to post what this character looks like if anyone wants to be him.

That's practically a photograph of me, how did you get that!

~Da Rev~
i COULD be black confused

lord xyz
I'm not black, I'm sooty.

Slay
I'm....tanned.

Bardock42
I offer myself.

WickedTexasMomA
I feel like my head is going to start bleeding after trying to make heads or tails out of the very first post.

Soleran
Originally posted by Soleran
That's practically a photograph of me, how did you get that!

Seriously guys, back of the bus this is my stage call here.

RogerRamjet
Dude. erm

wtf?? only whitebreads say stuff like Dude....the hell you sellin', man??

D-Double
So, I need a new black dude for my animation.

eek!

sad ... denied.

I saw that same ad on Myspace! shock

Syren
laughing

I removed it from my profile today, I was getting some freaky responses confused

D-Double
Originally posted by Syren
laughing

I removed it from my profile today, I was getting some freaky responses confused

.... I didn't want to mention any names. shifty

Hey, Pimp'n! glomp

... sorry bout that freaky response. embarrasment

Syren
Hi, Pimp'n! eek! hug

It's ok... I'll know from now on, won't I? stick out tongue

D-Double
what can I say flirt.... I thought you liked it like that. shrugrin

Syren
Well, so did I... until I got it like that. Then I was all like shock

D-Double
laughing .... big grin

I'll go easy on you next time. tongue_ss

lilmisskitten
Originally posted by RogerRamjet
wtf?? only whitebreads say stuff like Dude....the hell you sellin', man??

Dude, i say a dude..a lot dude, and i'm like black which is like totally awesome

nahh i'm a little coconutty anyway

Strangelove
White as the bread I butter no expression

Naz

He looks purple...

Syren
Your sig - shock

Daedalus
So, I need a new black dude for my animation. I already got D Double, so D Double don't reply. I need a strong black man who is willing to be the lover or husband to a white blonde chick.

You see, I suddenly created this one character who is a black dude. This guy is the only character in the animation who I just pulled out of my ass and isn't a KMC member. So, I need to make him a KMC member. Oh, and he's a cop. So, in order to do this, I just need to find a buffed black dude on KMC forums so I can give this guy a name. Thanks, Hiker.

Meh, I used to be buff, but I've let myself go since 03... cry

Syren
Nah, you're still buff stick out tongue

SpadeKing

HELL NO! I'm not doing it, we always get killed in the first 30 minutes of the movie mhm

H. S. 6
Originally posted by SpadeKing
HELL NO! I'm not doing it, we always get killed in the first 30 minutes of the movie mhm

laughing

lord xyz
I lol'd. ermm

WickedTexasMomA
HELL NO! I'm not doing it, we always get killed in the first 30 minutes of the movie mhm lol1 laughing Thats just great

-Tired Hiker-

There will only be one death in this cartoon of a KMC Member, and that will be skipping_gurl. big grin

Oh, and Deano got the part, so . . . sorry, the casting call is over. smile

Yuna89
so whats it about?

PandoraMomo
There will only be one death in this cartoon of a KMC Member, and that will be skipping_gurl. big grin

laughing out loud that is absolutely awesome

Lana
Originally posted by PandoraMomo
laughing out loud that is absolutely awesome

Agreed laughing out loud

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by Yuna89
so whats it about?

It's about a bunch of stuff really. One story line is Vinny Valntine finding true love. Another is dealing with a mole in the group. Another theme deals with journeying into an unknown land in the clouds. It's basically a super hero movie.

PandoraMomo
It's about a bunch of stuff really. One story line is Vinny Valntine finding true love. Another is dealing with a mole in the group. Another theme deals with journeying into an unknown land in the clouds. It's basically a super hero movie.
do i finally get to be in a kmc movie?

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by PandoraMomo
do i finally get to be in a kmc movie?

sad Sorry. I pretty much have things set in stone at this point. Don't hate me, and I'd say maybe, just I don't want to create false hopes. To be in a Tired Hiker animation is an amazing achievement and honor, so I won't tease you and say, maybe and bull crap like that.

It's just too late. I'm sorry. erm

I said I was sorry! mad

PandoraMomo
sad Sorry. I pretty much have things set in stone at this point. Don't hate me, and I'd say maybe, just I don't want to create false hopes. To be in a Tired Hiker animation is an amazing achievement and honor, so I won't tease you and say, maybe and bull crap like that.

It's just too late. I'm sorry. erm

I said I was sorry! mad
tis ok *hugs*

D-Double

Oh, and Deano got the part, so . . . sorry, the casting call is over. smile

Deano?!!! laughing ............. blink ............... lol

Bun Bun
Ha its closed but I was gunna say Diomandbullets! eek! He is one hot buff black guy drool

Deano
Originally posted by D-Double
Deano?!!! laughing ............. blink ............... lol

you gotta problem with that homes?!

D-Double
laughing out loud .... no no no2... you do yo thang, brutha. happy

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by D-Double
laughing out loud .... no no no2... you do yo thang, brutha. happy
Is Deano up to something? Deano, are you really a brutha? Oh, and D-Double, you're part in it is going to blow minds! yes

Deano
im a brother to all

JacopeX
Im a minority!

Can I be in it eek!

D-Double
Is Deano up to something? Deano, are you really a brutha? Oh, and D-Double, you're part in it is going to blow minds! yes

Deano is a brutha from another mutha... afro2

I can't wait to see me in action! .... faint

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.