Juggernaut: Justice League Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Pict
Classic Juggernaut fights his way through the Justice League. He is totally refreshed after each fight. There is no prep and no one can move too far away from the fight, like flying into space for instance. The fight takes place in a deserted New York.
His opponents are:

1. Green Arrow, Hawkman & Batman

2. Aquaman & Red Tornado

3. Green Lantern

4. Martian Manhunter

5. Wonder Woman

6. The Flash (Wally)

7. Superman

8. Orion

How far does he get?

Dinkus Mayhem
Which GL?

To be honest I don't think he would get past Hal or Kyle, if he did he would only end up taking a loss to Martian Manhunter IMO.

The Pict
Originally posted by Dinkus Mayhem
Which GL?

To be honest I don't think he would get past Hal or Kyle, if he did he would only end up going down to Martian Manhunter IMO.

Hal

Apolloknight
He stops at two, Aquaman and a pretty powerful telepath or so I hear.

Dinkus Mayhem
With the helmet on Juggernaut isn't effected by telepaths, Xavier can't touch Jugg's mind with the helmet on and neither would Aquaman.

The Pict
With the helmet on Juggernaut isn't effected by telepaths, Xavier can't touch Jugg's mind with the helmet on and neither would Aquaman.

thumb up

MattDay
would he need to be refreshed if he has unlimited stamina? lol dum stipulation

The Pict
Originally posted by MattDay
would he need to be refreshed if he has unlimited stamina? lol dum stipulation

I just meant he wasn't hurt in any way from a previous fight.

Apolloknight

Eh, now that I think about it, Cain could just bring up his shield when the fights starts.

Lucid Lui
One of Aquaman's water-hand abilities is tyoo cancel out all dark magic it come into contact with. And it has cancelled out everything it's come into contact with so far. Nothing even close to the level of the Juggernaut enchantment, so one can't really say whether it would or wouldn't be able to.

So it's pointless bringing it up.

Anywho, #2 can win via BFR.

Priest
Martian Man Hunter beats him 10/10

The Pict
Originally posted by Priest
Martian Man Hunter beats him 10/10

How would he manage it?

Metalmanx
Is BFR a viable strategy?

If not, I don't see how any of them really defeat Juggernaut. Once he reaches the higher-ups, this just turns into a large-scale stalemate.

lilnutta12

so what have you read crisis on infinite earths.

he spun so fast he created storms - he could rip off juggs helmet with that amount of wind. then aquaman - takes out his mind.

Grimm22
Hawkman's weapons are anti magic correct erm

If so then Jugg's sheilds wouldnt work against Hawkman no expression

Either way he stops at 2.

Red Tornado is a freakin monster when he wants to be

Accel
Doesn't make it past 3.

nvrbeenwthagirl
If he makes it bpast 2, Hal Stops in dead in his tracks.

mighty adam
if there is no bfr then he beats them all this is classic juggernaut he can't be hurt and his strength is on supes lv come on people are you'll serious if you people think team two can beat him.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by mighty adam
if there is no bfr then he beats them all this is classic juggernaut he can't be hurt and his strength is on supes lv come on people are you'll serious if you people think team two can beat him.

He was never as strong as any of the top tier DC bricks. Thier strength lvls are beyond any marvel class system. At his best, Juggs was like class 90. Superman and Wonder Woman are like class 10 trillion. They would hit him so hard that he would fly off the planet into outer space where he would float aimlessly.

The Pict
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
He was never as strong as any of the top tier DC bricks. Thier strength lvls are beyond any marvel class system. At his best, Juggs was like class 90. Superman and Wonder Woman are like class 10 trillion. They would hit him so hard that he would fly off the planet into outer space where he would float aimlessly.

Not so his strength is never properly classed, we have never seen his limits. Plus if they hit him while he was moving I doubt they would send him anywhere.
And even if he was in space he wouldn't be floating, he'd be moving back towards the earth cos he can.

And he is class 100 easy roll eyes (sarcastic)

mighty adam
He was never as strong as any of the top tier DC bricks. Thier strength lvls are beyond any marvel class system. At his best, Juggs was like class 90. Superman and Wonder Woman are like class 10 trillion. They would hit him so hard that he would fly off the planet into outer space where he would float aimlessly. man you are a dc fanboy and every one on here knows it. you don't even think when you post you just talk out of your ass. dc and marvel both have thier top tiers. all you do is talk like dc is so much more powerful then marvel and they are not marvel has way more powerful comsic people like the watchers,galactus,celestials,beyonder, marvel has more powerful skyfathers like odin,cyttorak,rtk thor ectect, thats were marvels power lies all dc has is more powerful earth based heros wow great for them. but yeah its pointless to debate with you i wish there was a way to block fools like you.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by The Pict
Not so his strength is never properly classed, we have never seen his limits. Plus if they hit him while he was moving I doubt they would send him anywhere.
And even if he was in space he wouldn't be floating, he'd be moving back towards the earth cos he can.

And he is class 100 easy roll eyes (sarcastic)

Hal sends him off world, Manhunter knocks his helmet off and mind rapes him. Diana uses the lasso and tells him to sit still. Superman hit juggernaught from behind and uses his unstopable momentum to send him str8 off world into the sun.

nvrbeenwthagirl
man you are a dc fanboy and every one on here knows it. you don't even think when you post you just talk out of your ass. dc and marvel both have thier top tiers. all you do is talk like dc is so much more powerful then marvel and they are not marvel has way more powerful comsic people like the watchers,galactus,celestials,beyonder, marvel has more powerful skyfathers like odin,cyttorak,rtk thor ectect, thats were marvels power lies all dc has is more powerful earth based heros wow great for them. but yeah its pointless to debate with you i wish there was a way to block folls like you.

If you say so. But Dc has plentry of powerful cosmics. Just becuz you don't know about them,doesn't mean marvel has more. and juggs was never classified has having more than class 100 strength. He has been beaten by the hulk, and he has waaaay more stamina than the hulk and still lost. Sounds to me like as much of a DC fan boy as you claim me to be, I could very much say the same of ur description of DC compared to marvel.

The Pict
Hal sends him off world, Manhunter knocks his helmet off and mind rapes him. Diana uses the lasso and tells him to sit still. Superman hit juggernaught from behind and uses his unstopable momentum to send him str8 off world into the sun.

He'd be on his way back looooooooong before he was near the sun. And will Juggernaut just let Manhunter take his helmet off? No and he has his shield to protect him from that. It also protects from a lasso.

The Pict
If you say so. But Dc has plentry of powerful cosmics. Just becuz you don't know about them, means marvel has more. and juggs was never classified has having more than class 100 strength. He has been beaten by the hulk, and he has waaaay more stamina than the hulk and still lost.

ARE YOU SERIOUS???? Current Juggs is classed as 100 strength.

mighty adam
If you say so. But Dc has plentry of powerful cosmics. Just becuz you don't know about them, means marvel has more. and juggs was never classified has having more than class 100 strength. He has been beaten by the hulk, and he has waaaay more stamina than the hulk and still lost. only war hulk has really beat him and war had celestials tec other then that juggy has all most killed the hulk he beat thors face in alot of times but you wouldn't have know about that you too busy dreaming of supes every time wanting him to fly in your room to hold you.

nvrbeenwthagirl
ARE YOU SERIOUS???? Current Juggs is classed as 100 strength.

Class 100 strength won't allow him to move the moon or the earth or pick up the spectre. His strength is far outclassed. Hell aquaman has class 100 strength.

The Pict
Class 100 strength won't allow him to move the moon or the earth or pick up the spectre. His strength is far outclassed. Hell aquaman has class 100 strength.

Thats his base strength, he can go much higher. Read up on him a little before you attribute low level strength to him.

nvrbeenwthagirl
only war hulk has really beat him and war had celestials tec other then that juggy has all most killed the hulk he beat thors face alot of times but you wouldn't have know about that you too busy dreaming of supes every time wanting him to fly in your room to hold you.

Juggs is to easily dispatched by the JLA. He just is. They have the same kinds of enemy in General Eiling. Who's strength is even greater than juggs. And they know how to deal with him. WHy won't they know how to deal juggs? Hal can beat juggs all by himself.

mighty adam
If you say so. But Dc has plentry of powerful cosmics. Just becuz you don't know about them,doesn't mean marvel has more. and juggs was never classified has having more than class 100 strength. He has been beaten by the hulk, and he has waaaay more stamina than the hulk and still lost. Sounds to me like as much of a DC fan boy as you claim me to be, I could very much say the same of ur description of DC compared to marvel. im a big dc, marvel fck it im a comic fan but i know who has a good shot at winning when they do you can look at all my post i have gone for marvel and dc heros unlike you

nvrbeenwthagirl
Thats his base strength, he can go much higher. Read up on him a little before you attribute low level strength to him.
So now juggs can move the move and pick up the weight of eternity? His durability is his claim to fame, not his strength or fighting ability.

Dinalfos

He can't go higher unless Cyttorak wants him to.

The Pict
So now juggs can move the move and pick up the weight of eternity? His durability is his claim to fame, not his strength or fighting ability.

No but his strength limits are not set as he is UNSTOPPABLE, i am not saying that he could reach the levels of superman just that he is not the average class 100. If you read up on him you'll find the same, like this:

"The Juggernaut possesses Class 100 strength,enabling him to lift (press) over 100 tons. The Juggernaut is said to be unstoppable, and the upper limit to his strength is not known. His strength rivals that of the strongest being on Earth,the Incredible Hulk."

mighty adam
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juggernaut_%28comics%29 juggy is way over class 100. 8th day juggy would beat the jla all by himself but you don't know who 8th day juggernaut is do you.

nvrbeenwthagirl
im a big dc, marvel fck it im a comic fan but i know who has a good shot at winning when they do you can look at all my post i have gone for marvel and dc heros unlike you

Then obvioulsy you don't know what your talking about. I have voted for Marvel Heroes before. Or have you at any time seen my say Superman can beat the silver surfer or Thor?

nvrbeenwthagirl
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juggernaut_%28comics%29 juggy is way over class 100. 8th day juggy would beat the jla all by himself but you don't know who 8th day juggernaut is do you.

I have the 8th day books. But this is not 8th day juggernaut. And even then, Hal can pretty much will juggs off world.

mighty adam
I have the 8th day books. But this is not 8th day juggernaut. And even then, Hal can pretty much will juggs off world. ........8th day juggy was punking thor like a b@tch you are trying to say hal would have stoped him no expression but anyways im done talking with you you can say and think what ever you want i have no time for fanboys later.

nvrbeenwthagirl
........8th day juggy was punking thor like a b@tch you are trying to say hal would have stoped him no expression but anyways im done talking with you you can say and think what ever you want i have no time for fanboys later.
You speak out of anger with no backing. Hal Jordan has the most powerful weapon in the universe, on the best Gl ever some say. He can take the win pretty easily. Juggs is a brick. HAl is so much more. He could scoop all the ground that juggs stands on and hurl it light years away. fight ended.

DickBlazer
jobbernaut is in over his head
2 stops him

The Pict
Originally posted by DickBlazer
jobbernaut is in over his head
2 stops him

I don't see that happening no

Soujaboy

Actually, Juggernauts strength is unlimited no expression

Jesse7
Two stops him, RT and AM remove his helmet, and Aquaman finishes the rest with TP.

Then again he could be stopped at 1 too....Green Arrow and Batman have done some feats that are considered....."rediculous" by some.

The Pict
Originally posted by Jesse7

Then again he could be stopped at 1 too....Green Arrow and Batman have done some feats that are considered....."rediculous" by some.

I don't think they would beat Juggernaut right of the bat, maybe with prep.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.