What's the point of being rich . ..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

-Tired Hiker-
. ... .. if you don't know what to do with it? eek!

Deano
to spend!

ThePittman
Once you get to the level that you have more money then you know what to do with it more of keeping score then being rich.

-Tired Hiker-
I was just posting some lyrics from a PULP song. But hey, since we're on the topic, if I were rich, I'd build a waterslide park.

The Pict
I would invest a lot of money into Rangers Football Club!

ThePittman
I would invest in the Rangers rivals stick out tongue

The Pict
Originally posted by ThePittman
I would invest in the Rangers rivals stick out tongue

You're on my hitlist, celtic fan.

ThePittman
Hell I don't even know who the rangers are *ducks* stick out tongue

-Tired Hiker-
I'd invest in a G.D.T.S.W.M.B. smile

ThePittman
Really though I would start my own graphic design businsses and give my movie made.

The Pict
Hell I don't even know who the rangers are *ducks* stick out tongue

They are a football team from SCOTLAND. Domestically they are the most successful football team in the world. And also they won their 100th major trophy in 2000, the first club in the world to reach that milestone. So there you go, now do you feel like investing your fictional money in them instead? wink

ThePittman
Na, I'm into the Steelers. I've never goten into "football" but I'll throw them a few million just because I like a winning team.

The Pict
Na, I'm into the Steelers. I've never goten into "football" but I'll throw them a few million just because I like a winning team.

laughing

Seriously I would put a lot of money into helping endangered animals.

-Tired Hiker-
The Rangers is also a hockey team from New York. I'd put my money on them before I'd put my money on those other European guys. Can't trust Europeans these days, can you. erm

ThePittman
Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-
The Rangers is also a hockey team from New York. I'd put my money on them before I'd put my money on those other European guys. Can't trust Europeans these days, can you. erm lookaround

Council#13
. ... .. if you don't know what to do with it? eek!

Buy hot dogs. Duh ermm

Bardock42
Pulp droolio

Anyways, I have this great idea, lets all meet up in the year 2000 .....won't it be strange when we are fully grown?

Valharu
I'd beer a life's time supply of beer, put a bit away for a rainy day and donate the rest before it f*cks my life up. beer

Lady Fianna
I would buy a diamond watch from Dior and the Caresse d'orchidees collection from Cartier. big grin

Soleran
Buy an Island or maybe just lease it until I die!

ThePittman
I would by 1 million loto tickets. stick out tongue

Soleran
Why only one million, lets get crazy and order a hundred million! I mean with your money.

The Pict
I know what I'd do if i was rich. I would try to buy some shares in Marvel comics and start my own comics company as well.

Soleran
I'm tell you KMC Island is where it's at, where all your "fantasy's come true" I'll even get someone to shout Da PLane Da PLane!

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by Bardock42
Pulp droolio

Anyways, I have this great idea, lets all meet up in the year 2000 .....won't it be strange when we are fully grown?

Ah Deborah do you recall. Your house was very small with woodchip on the wall. When I came around to call you didn't notice me at all. sad

Bardock42
Ah Deborah do you recall. Your house was very small with woodchip on the wall. When I came around to call you didn't notice me at all. sad

Well, at least her name never really suited her, right?

ThePittman
I would buy everyone a ticket and have a KMC party.

-Tired Hiker-
Well, at least her name never really suited her, right?

True, but i gotta say, I never knew she'd get married, I'd probably be living down here on that damp and lonely road. erm

Shelbert Lemon
I would buy everyone a ticket and have a KMC party. I would then buy their plane ticket home for after the party.

Valharu
I would buy everyone a ticket and have a KMC party. I would supply the alcohol and lack of class. smile

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by Valharu
I would supply the alcohol and lack of class. smile

A different class? confused

lord xyz
. ... .. if you don't know what to do with it? eek! Buy a country.

Valharu
A different class? confused Yep. It's a class that takes a back seat to both no one and nothing, it's the class of no shame. beer

Bardock42
True, but i gotta say, I never knew she'd get married, I'd probably be living down here on that damp and lonely road. erm

Well, what is she doing on Sunday
Maybe she would like to come and meet you?
She could even bring her baby.

Bardock42
A different class? confused

HAHA

-Tired Hiker-
Well, what is she doing on Sunday
Maybe she would like to come and meet you?
She could even bring her baby.
Only because we were born an hour from eachother will I do so. big grin
HAHA wink

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by Valharu
Yep. It's a class that takes a back seat to both no one and nothing, it's the class of no shame. beer

Well, I just hope you'll help the aged, my friend. I mean after all, one day . . . they will be just like you. wink

Bardock42
Only because we were born an hour from eachother will I do so. big grin
wink

So...on a scale from 0 to 17.8 how much do you dig Pulp?
Well, I just hope you'll help the aged, my friend. I mean after all, one day . . . they will be just like you. wink

Dude..stop...you're killing me

Valharu
Well, I just hope you'll help the aged, my friend. I mean after all, one day . . . they will be just like you. wink Never fear TH, the aged aren't young just yet. wink

-Tired Hiker-
So...on a scale from 0 to 17.8 how much do you dig Pulp?

Let's just say . . . your Ladbroke Grove looks turn me on, yeah. cool

-Tired Hiker-
Mistakes, misshapes, . . . . milkshakes? blink

Bardock42
So, how did you come to love them?

-Tired Hiker-
So, how did you come to love them?

Trainspotting CD, fav song was Mile End. I was then driving with one of my reporters one day, I played the CD, she heard Mile End, and said "I love this band." She then burnt me A Different Class, I then took it upon myself to buy their albums. smile

They are my favorite band.

Bardock42
Trainspotting CD, fav song was Mile End. I was then driving with one of my reporters one day, I played the CD, she heard Mile End, and said "I love this band." She then burnt me A Different Class, I then took it upon myself to buy their albums. smile

They are my favorite band.

You are my hero. I really, love Pulp, they are just soo great. I only own the Hits CD though...great Band.

-Tired Hiker-
You are my hero. I really, love Pulp, they are just soo great. I only own the Hits CD though...great Band.

Hits is great. You have a great CD. A Different Class is one of my favorites, but I gotta say, their very first album, Separations, is different from the rest, and I think the best. But all their stuff is great, so you can't go wrong, but Separations is a must have.

Slay
I'd buy me a kingszie waterbed.And sleep.

Yuna89
you can have whatever u desire and do whatever but dont become broke

ThePittman
Most of the people that win the lottery go broke within a few years.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.