Master Chief vs. Sora

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Coleman Trebor
Who wins?

Uh... I'll give MC a plasma sword, and a battle rifle. Sora gets ultima weapon, and cannot go into his drive forms. Setting is in REX's battle Bar.

Liquid_Fire
lol...

Blax X
big grin

Yeah, pretty hilarious.

SpadeKing
REX wins by shooting them both with a ak97 no expression

Blax X
Nah, REX doesn't do any fighting by himself.

he just calls in the NASAssasins to capture MC and take his tech.

Liquid_Fire
Then the SupCom comes and WTF blows up everything in the universe with an over the top phyiscally impossible missile spam

SpadeKing
donald goofy pops from out of no where and attacks chief like idiots and Chief simply flicks them and sora to death no expression

Kayne Archeron
OMG SORA CUZ HE HAZ LIEK POWAIR OF HART

Kaled
theres no scenrio you can run where sora wins, even in close combat, Mc whips out the sword and sora's down in one stick out tongue

Blax X
Really? I doubt it.

When your sword is powerful enough to block thousands of lasers at once im sure its possible to block one sword made of pure energy.

Sora's got the ultimate advantage over MC which is magic.

Mesirus
MC is faster than any normal human, he could whoop sora's addmittedly skill butt besides sora's magic is not as powerful as most players magic, not match for a gun anyway

Dark-Kenshin
Lets see. Sora takes down people in Superman's league, like Hades, Hercules, gods, titans, genie Jafar, etc. Sora, no contest. And before anyone starts, Captain Hook was empowered by the heartless, as confirmed from the creator, so I don't want to hear it.

Liquid_Fire
lol Superman can throw a planet and get hit by a sun before he dies and can move just uner he speed of light Sora isn't near that strong.

Blax X
if Sora can block THOUSANDS of lasers shot at him, he'll have no trouble blocking MC's bullets.

Liquid_Fire
Yeah, but with Anime characters for some reason they can black as many lasers/bullets as they want but for some odd reason they have a hard time fighting with melee weapons or hand to hand and their enemies can actually land hits on them, whick makes absolutely no sense in my opinion...

SpadeKing
I told you we are not allowed to agree with each other ermm

Blax X
EDIT

Blax X
Originally posted by SpadeKing
I told you we are not allowed to agree with each other ermm

Hes not an anime character ermm

TricksterPriest
I think Sora takes this. He's the advantage of healing and superior power. And probably superior agility and greater offensive options.

Kaled
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I think Sora takes this. He's the advantage of healing and superior power. And probably superior agility and greater offensive options.

greater agility?? seriously??

Liquid_Fire
He's not? I'm thinking of a different Sora. Pic please.

Kaled
I thought MC had enchanced reflexes and such no expression

TricksterPriest
Can MC double jump, glide or jump off walls? cool Plus, Sora has beaten superhuman enemies before. I'm sorry to say, but as much of a joke as the heartless look to be sometimes, they are pretty tough as a whole and the nobodies would take MC. So what does that say about Sora? angel

SpadeKing
I would've said Sora but SOMEBODY (coughBlaxcough) took my option disgust

Kaled
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Can MC double jump, glide or jump off walls? cool Plus, Sora has beaten superhuman enemies before. I'm sorry to say, but as much of a joke as the heartless look to be sometimes, they are pretty tough as a whole and the nobodies would take MC. So what does that say about Sora? angel

point taken

Liquid_Fire
MC blew up an enemy that was 10, 000 km wide and was powerful enough to destroy the galaxy in one shot.

big grin

TricksterPriest
the Halo? Big whup. All MC did was overload the reactors by crashing a ship into it. Not that hard. Cortana did the technical work anyway. Sora could do that. He'd probably smash the controls, but he could crash a ship into it.

Liquid_Fire
That was a joke.... But for the record Cortana didn't do anything in the last part the Chief was the one who blew up the reactords. And pounding on keyboard wouldn't of done anything. lol...

Blax X
I would've said Sora but SOMEBODY (coughBlaxcough) took my option disgust

confused

MadMel
a. he could block all of MC's bullets with his sword/keyblade thingy..
b. he has a lot of magic, including healing magic,,
c. he's taken people like Hades and jaffa (or however you spell it)..
d. he has his ultimate weapon..

SpadeKing
Originally posted by Blax X
confused

maybe I shall????? shifty

I agree with Blax.............. *thousands of earthquakes start*

MadMel
OMG, DAMN U...i can feel it all the way over here!!!

Blax X
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111!

Dark-Kenshin
Originally posted by Liquid_Fire
lol Superman can throw a planet and get hit by a sun before he dies and can move just uner he speed of light Sora isn't near that strong. Hercules has infinite strength, so yeah, he can do pretty much anything superman could do.

SpadeKing
*all the water turns to blood and swarms of locus attacks everyone*

confused no wonder we never agree

MadMel
*all the water turns to blood and swarms of locus attacks everyone*

confused no wonder we never agree
hehe, time fore.....PLAN B!!!!
*presses button, and anti locust guns pop up all over the house, and a force field appears over the entire farm*
MUHAHAHAHA-*cough**cough**gasp*-HAHAHAHA..oh crap...no water!!!!

Liquid_Fire
Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
Hercules has infinite strength, so yeah, he can do pretty much anything superman could do.

Dark-Kenshin
Originally posted by Liquid_Fire
... roll eyes (sarcastic)

IceJaw
no

Liquid_Fire
There are hundreds of incarnation of hercules out there and I've never seen one able to throw a planet. big grin

Blax X
That's funny, becuse I have no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.