Classic Juggernaut vs Heralds of Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
The fight takes place on Earth no BFR No flying and No projection powers.Just Strength ground speed and skill. Classic Juggernaut can't use his force field. No Axes Staffs for the heralds.

Classic Juggernaut- http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/j/juggernaut.htm

vs

Firelord
Nova
Terrax
Air-Walker

Stupid Rookie
Classic Juggs, w/o forcefield. I think the 4 heralds can take this one. They are all really high class strength fighters, although they rarely use it. It could go either way though.

lilnutta12
no force field - juggs takes this anyway - the heralds arent past class 100 are they.

Grimm22
Terrax gets owned here laughing

Such a chump stick out tongue

golem370
You tell me lol http://marvelite.prohosting.com/surfer/profiles/

Tshern
They probably could drain Juggs of his magic. After all, it's just energy.

Stupid Rookie
Originally posted by lilnutta12
no force field - juggs takes this anyway - the heralds arent past class 100 are they.

Air Walker is listed as 85
Terrax 75
Firelord 50
Nova 40

These numbers seem low for Heralds don't they?

So they are weaker, but still, with no forcefield I have to think they can beat him. Also, they have some good fighting experience, esp Airwalker.

Tshern
They can also amp their strentgh by PC...

MightyEInherjar
Why would they even have to engage Juggernaut in h2h combat when they could just fly around above him and blast him with power cosmic?

darthgoober
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
Why would they even have to engage Juggernaut in h2h combat when they could just fly around above him and blast him with power cosmic?
Because that's the thread's rules. stick out tongue

Horrificus
With these rules, u can replace these heralds with almost any other characters with the same strengths.

Thing
She Hulk
Ironclad
Attuma

They have nothing on Juggs.

golem370
Most Heralds have good fighting skill and Godlike Durability and Stamina which means they would last longer then those guys and are faster on the ground to

Dinalfos
Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
Air Walker is listed as 85
Terrax 75
Firelord 50
Nova 40

These numbers seem low for Heralds don't they?

This has always bothered me. Apparently, ungodly amounts of cosmic energies flowing through their bodies equates to 85 tons(at most) of lifting power?

Retarded.

hulkrulz
heralds would win with no forcefield. Combined they are stronger than Juggs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.