Pre-Crisis Superman vs Current Thanos Revisted

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
OK we have seen scans of Hulk going toe to toe with P-Supes and we all know that Thanos is above any version of Hulk So How does Thanos do against P-Supes

Juntai
Supes wins.

Skeets
thank god(or Raz) for the thread limit.

Validus
You'd think he'd be tired of making Superman/Hulk threads.

Skeets
Nah.

golem370
You would think you were funny but nope

Validus
Looks like you just "pwned" me, my friend.

golem370
I believe Thanos would pawn P-Supes he is Immortal has hundreds of years more experience over Superman and is just more powerful

Powers- http://www.corvusonline.net/thanos/powers.html

Skeets
Originally posted by Validus
Looks like you just "pwned" me, my friend.
HAHA you got "Pwned" by golem.

Validus
Originally posted by Skeets
HAHA you got "Pwned" by golem.
Sad, I know.

golem370
Hey I like everybody beer

I watch Pokemon

golem370
It never is when Superman is having trouble with Hulk roll eyes (sarcastic)

I watch Pokemon

golem370
Yeah right why doesn't that work all the time when he is getting hit. Plus I am sure that If he kept hitting Supes he would have gotten strong enough to give Supes a hurtin the madder he gets the stronger he gets. Thanos went toe to toe with Drax,Thor,Silver Surfer and many others

golem370
You give Hulk a rope and a foot hold there is no doubt in mine mind he could move a planet.

I watch Pokemon

I watch Pokemon
Originally posted by golem370
You give Hulk a rope and a foot hold there is no doubt in mine mind he could move a planet.

Pre-Crisis Superman was juggling planets, Pre-Crisis Superboy could move planets. big grin

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k202/battlethread2/superboytowingplanets1400026uv.jpg

darthgoober
In a comic where the writers can have him do whatever they want, PC Supes wins 10/10. On the forum, Thanos takes it 7/10.

golem370
Originally posted by I watch Pokemon
Pre-Crisis Superman was juggling planets, Pre-Crisis Superboy could move planets. big grin

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k202/battlethread2/superboytowingplanets1400026uv.jpg

What dumbass writers they had back then him moving those planets like that they must of hired infants to write those book.

I watch Pokemon
This one is even worse. He moves the Earth by blowing on it. eek!

http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/2695/adventurecomics29315oy3.th.jpg

golem370
He must be dynamite with the ladies

I watch Pokemon
He must be dynamite with the ladies http://www.superdickery.com/images/other/1296_4_053.jpg

MattDay
blowing the planet is an impressive feats but wouldn't it bring about the end of the world type thing, i mean that much wind pressure on the atmosphere would be critical?

plus lois looks jealous as hell

Tron
Yeah right why doesn't that work all the time when he is getting hit. Plus I am sure that If he kept hitting Supes he would have gotten strong enough to give Supes a hurtin the madder he gets the stronger he gets. Thanos went toe to toe with Drax,Thor,Silver Surfer and many others

Wait, so you're trying to use a comic as an example as to why Superman loses, yet, you wanna write off one part of it? That makes no sense.

Anyway, we already know that you hate Superman, please give it up. Had you put Thanos against current Superman, you have yourself a fight that's more in Thanos' favor, but the extremely ridiculous plot device that is Pre-Crisis Superman? I don't think so.

Originally posted by darthgoober
In a comic where the writers can have him do whatever they want, PC Supes wins 10/10. On the forum, Thanos takes it 7/10.

That's more opinion than anything. Some will say THanos, some will say PC Supes.

Fanboy
Pre-Crisis Superman he has been doing super bad ass feats that make Thanos looks like shit.

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by I watch Pokemon

Hmmm, wonder what those chains were made out of and what company manufactured them?

Thanos wins over the overrated overhyped sneeze machine 7/10.

MattDay
probably out of DC's version of adamantium

grey fox
Originally posted by MattDay
probably out of DC's version of adamantium

Funnily enough they don't have one , they have 'promethium' but isn't all the strong considering Deathstrokes staff (Made from promethium) can be snapped in half by WW.

MattDay
god knows then lol

ummm titanium mixed with supermans crystal stuff... ? meh

Thanos_1971
laughing

Dinkus Mayhem
I think Thanos takes this one. His strength is up there, probably not even with pc Superman but close. There is also the factor that Thanos has displayed high level psionic abilities, which would give Superman some issue IIRC.

One of the biggest factors to me is that Thanos' entire being is focused on the deliverance of death, by harnessing his unending hatred of everything living Thanos would pound PC Superman into his sugar mammas's realm.

smokin'

Juntai
Originally posted by grey fox
Funnily enough they don't have one , they have 'promethium' but isn't all the strong considering Deathstrokes staff (Made from promethium) can be snapped in half by WW. Depends on what gear he was carrying at the time. It's not all promethium, his original set, which he reverted to after his series for the most part, was made out of grade A Italian Steel.

Juntai
Originally posted by Dinkus Mayhem
I think Thanos takes this one. His strength is up there, probably not even with pc Superman but close. There is also the factor that Thanos has displayed high level psionic abilities, which would give Superman some issue IIRC.

One of the biggest factors to me is that Thanos' entire being is focused on the deliverance of death, by harnessing his unending hatred of everything living Thanos would pound PC Superman into his sugar mammas's realm.

smokin' Pre Crisis Superman had telepathy too.

And Superman's entire being is focused on smashing guys just like what you said.

golem370
Thanos Vast superhuman strength and stamina, Invulnerability, Psionic powers including energy and matter manipulation at a molecular level, Mind control, Astral projection, Superhuman intellect. Source from wikipedia

MattDay
Superman Vast superhuman strenght and stamina, invulnerability (when not in contact with K-nite or magic), Super Ice Breath, Super Heat vision, Superspeed (if you can calculate a trillion miles in a second, you got his speed), Super intellect (pre crisis only trait, newer versions do not share this high intellect, well just not this high)

I say these guys kick the living ass's off eachother... 7/10 superman for the win

hulkrulz
Originally posted by darthgoober

agreed

guy222
supes

here's the supes we all should cheer for

quanchi112
Thanos, easily.

guy222
thumb up

Sirius77
PC Supes easily.

abhilegend
Super-anti-Thanos-vision ftw.

JakeTheBank
On any given day, PC Superman could either struggle with Thanos and barely beat him, outright lose to him, or completely decimate him.

Mshinu
Thanos kicks Supes around, remarking on how pathetic a "hero" he is and that this cosmos will be his soon. Just as Thanos is about to deliver the killing blow, Mistress Death teleports in, demanding hat he come home with her this instant to vacum the floor of her realm. "You can conquer alternate universes later!" Pussywipped as he is, the mad titan bows his head and does as he is told. Supes stands up, brushes himself off and remarks that prune chin was the toughest opponent he ever faced and that thankfully the world is safe once again. The End.

blue_beast
Originally posted by Mshinu
Thanos kicks Supes around, remarking on how pathetic a "hero" he is and that this cosmos will be his soon. Just as Thanos is about to deliver the killing blow, Mistress Death teleports in, demanding hat he come home with her this instant to vacum the floor of her realm. "You can conquer alternate universes later!" Pussywipped as he is, the mad titan bows his head and does as he is told. Supes stands up, brushes himself off and remarks that prune chin was the toughest opponent he ever faced and that thankfully the world is safe once again. The End.

well then thank god you dont write comics, knowins PC he probably will come up with some anti thanos power or something, that guy had a new power every single time designed to beat his opponent which he never presented later, i think its kinda confucing debating PC Superman because that character wasnt established at all, sometimes he would be a weak feeb and other times he sneeze a galaxy away.. he is portrayed from low herald to cartoonish insanly powerful mxy like being so its hard to discuss PC, but of course if we use his best version he will sneeze thanos from existance i guess confused

Mshinu
Originally posted by blue_beast
well then thank god you dont write comics, knowins PC he probably will come up with some anti thanos power or something, that guy had a new power every single time designed to beat his opponent which he never presented later, i think its kinda confucing debating PC Superman because that character wasnt established at all, sometimes he would be a weak feeb and other times he sneeze a galaxy away.. he is portrayed from low herald to cartoonish insanly powerful mxy like being so its hard to discuss PC, but of course if we use his best version he will sneeze thanos from existance i guess confused

Actually many times PC supes would struggle against an opponent, then suddenly a flying saucer would swoop in and grab the monster who turns out to be one of their alien young who have been misbehaving. I figured Death could do the same to Thanos wink

blue_beast
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/77/Sneeze.JPG/300px-Sneeze.JPG FTW no expression

Nihilist
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
On any given day, PC Superman could either struggle with Thanos and barely beat him, outright lose to him, or completely decimate him. This

Or Thanos force blocks him, hell Lex trapped him using a spring and a torch light big grin

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
Super-anti-Thanos-vision ftw. Based on ?

Uriel005
lol thanos is an inferior Darkseid. gets trashed

quanchi112
Originally posted by Uriel005
lol thanos is an inferior Darkseid. gets trashed He's actually an effective character unlike Darkseid.

Badabing
Thanos is left as a greasy stain on the floor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.