Movie Pattern *spoilers*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

*jcd*gmc*
Has anyone noticed how the POTC movies always start out with Elizabeth, and then Will is brought in to it??

1: Young Elizabeth sings on deck.
1a: Will is found in the water.

2: Elizabeth on her wedding day in the rain.
2a: Will is brought in by the Royal Navy.

3: Elizabeth sings in boat.
3a: Will is in the boat with her and is brought into the movie a little later then the others.

Both 1 and 3 start out with Elizabeth singing, but all three movies start out with Will & Liz.

Just curious as to see if anyone actually realized that besides me. confused

CaptinJackLover
like i said in the other thread where you mentioned it...its interestig but how does it have any relevance to the story....maybe its just a coincidence...do you think it means sumthing? if so then what?

*jcd*gmc*
i know i said it in yours and it gave me the idea to start a post.

i just wanted to see if anyone else had noticed it

but what i'm saying is that it always starts out with liz & will

CaptinJackLover
o but what can tthat mean? that they end up together?

*jcd*gmc*
well, it's disney--will and liz will probably get together anyway--unfortunately. But i'm still rooting for liz and jack.

i don't know if the beginning has anything to do with the movie. i noticed it for a while.

CaptinJackLover
well even if its disney it s the first PG 13 disney movie...they made a risk woith that and they might make another risk by putting jack .liz together...and pluz its what the audience wants

*jcd*gmc*
i know i want liz and jack to be together, but there are POTC fans out there who wanted liz and will to be together from the start. it never even crossed my mind that they would have a chance together while watching the first one.

CaptinJackLover
o it crossed my minds many many times! but even if there are some will/liz fans...a majority of the fans are jack/liz fanse...esecially after the kiss.

Chiki Mina
well theres a difference. We have to go by facts other than fanatics. People who go with will and liz should have their reasons why and show us facts from the movieto support their theory. Ppl cannot just go YEA WILL LIZ or JACK LIZ! we have to have reasons and facts. im going by facts to say i go with liz and jack that they will end up together. not just as a fanatic. if i see more possibilties of will/liz hey then im gonna root for them, but so far it has been jack/liz.

*jcd*gmc*
that's true

dhong
Originally posted by *jcd*gmc*
Has anyone noticed how the POTC movies always start out with Elizabeth, and then Will is brought in to it??

1: Young Elizabeth sings on deck.
1a: Will is found in the water.

2: Elizabeth on her wedding day in the rain.
2a: Will is brought in by the Royal Navy.

3: Elizabeth sings in boat.
3a: Will is in the boat with her and is brought into the movie a little later then the others.

Both 1 and 3 start out with Elizabeth singing, but all three movies start out with Will & Liz.

Just curious as to see if anyone actually realized that besides me. confused

And after those scenes would follow Jack's cool intros

1.] Docked at port royale with his sinking boat.

2.] Got back to the pearl with a coffin as a boat and a dead man's leg for an oar

*jcd*gmc*
but in the third onw he appears much later for he's at the bottom of the sea--remember??

diddly-dum
How do you guys know how the third one starts??

Chiki Mina
im not 100% sure but i think wikipedia says something about the movie starting with him "dead" i dunno..im so confused..?

diddly-dum
,... no solid sources??

*jcd*gmc*
i read the beginning part of the script-that's why i included spoilers in my title even though that's not much of a spoiler

*jcd*gmc*
but i read in another post that will and liz get together and jack goes with gizelle and scarlet sick seriously-he doesn't really have the eye for girlfriends (besides elizabeth)

ivebeendepped43
JACK NEEDS TO BE FIRST IN ALL THE MOVIES! SCREW ELIZABETH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chiki Mina
...chill ur obsessssssed

ivebeendepped43
NO I AM NOT!! STOP SAYING THAT!! IS IT NOT MY FAULT THAT I KNOW THAT JOHNNY HAS 12 TATTOOS AND HAS BEEN IN 36 MOVIES AND HAS 2 KIDS, A GIRL AND A BOY NAMED LILY-ROSE MELODY,7, AND JOHN (JACK)CHRISTOPHER,4, AND A GIRLFRIEND NAMED VANESSA PARADIS WHO IS FRENCH AND IS AN ACTRESS AND MODEL AND SINGER THAT HE HAD BOTH KIDS WITH BUT THEY ARE NOT EVEN MARRIED YET AND THAT HE STARTED SMOKING AND DRINKING AT AGE 12 AND HAD SSEX AT 14 AND GOT HIS START IN ACTING FROM NICHOLAS CAGE AND LOVES HIS FAMILY MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THE WORLD AND THAT HIS PRODUCTION COMPANY ID INFINITUM NIHIL AND HE BOUGHT AN ISLAND IN 2004 AND HE OWNS HOMES IN PLAN DE LA TOUR FRANCE AND LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA, USA! ok, maybe it is, BUT STILL!!! i am NOT OBSESSED! STOP SAYING THAT!! GGAAHHH!!!

*jcd*gmc*
ok-what does that have anything to do with this post?? I knew that Johnny had 12 tattoos, 2 kids-boy and girl- and island, the whole Vannessa bit, the whole house thing, but did you know that his mom's name is BETTY SUE??? do you know his middle name is CHRISTOPHER?? did you know he was arrested TWICE?? because he jaywalked and because he got into a fight in VANCOUVER?? did you know he set his face on fire (by accident) trying to breathe it and he has a scar on his RIGHT CHEEK?? WHAT MORE DO YOU NEED TO KNOW IN ORDER TO BE AS OBSESSED AS ME??? HUH

sorry

CaptinJackLover
ummm i htink you are! if you are able to name all that stuff then you are obsessed!

*jcd*gmc*
tell me something i don't know-lol smile

i'm also totally obsessed with potc

i've seen the first one over 10 times, and the second one i saw twice. but i know almost everything there is to know about-not to toot my own horn. happy

CaptinJackLover
im also totally obsessed wit POTC! its the only hting ive veer been obsessed about and im starting to scare my family lol!

you saw the 1st one ove r10 times in the theater?! or just at home on the DVD, cuz if its the DVD then ive seen that like 100 times!

*jcd*gmc*
well i saw it like once in theaters, and then like a bunch of times at home--cuz i wasn't keeping track-who would; but i've probably seen it like a thousand times in that case!!

ivebeendepped43
yeah, me too! i saw POTC2 4 times already!

*jcd*gmc*
well when potc 2 comes out on dvd, i'll watch it a billion times before the third one comes out-and then i'll see the third one as much as i can!!! and then when the third one comes out, i'll have a potc movie night-i'll watch the first one 5 times, the second one 15 times, and then the third one 25+ times!! but i won't stick to the plan-i'll watch the second and third ones first, and save the first one for when i have nothing to do!

ivebeendepped43
lol, i had a Harry Potter day once. we started at 10:00 and ended at 9:00!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.