doc pons lab...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aureck Pon
this is a thread where people who are smart like me can discuss smart person stuff but not like nerds. for example, if you use words with more than 15 letters get the hell out of here! and if you think this is a stupid dont think i dont know. i just liking talking about science.

Bardock42
Ok, what would you say we should talk about? Anything that interests you especially.

botankus
Here's are Aureck Pon's Interests:

This seems like a good place to start.

jaden101
lets discuss the broken "g" key and how to fix it

botankus
laughing out loud touche

Alliance
Originally posted by jaden101
lets discuss the broken "g" key and how to fix it

thumb up

Aureck Pon
umm... oh yeah did anyone here that pluto is no longer considered a planet? it is now 1 of like 45 "dwarf planets" in our solar system.

botankus
Does that fall in the "nerdin out about star wars" category?

jaden101
http://www.toolspot.co.uk/products/Hammers/16Oz%20Claw%20Hammer%20Fibre%20Handle.jpg

after literally seconds of trawling the internet searching for the best solution to Aureck Pon(g)'s dilemma...

it is quite apparent that the above instument should be applied in liberal proportions to, not only the keyboard but the monitor and the tower as well

this will eliminate any future problems with regards to Aureck Pon(g)'s posting issues

Bloigen
You draw lego? What the f**k?

Strangelove
Originally posted by Aureck Pon
umm... oh yeah did anyone here that pluto is no longer considered a planet? it is now 1 of like 45 "dwarf planets" in our solar system. Bollocks to that, I say.

Lord Paradise
Originally posted by Aureck Pon
this is a thread where people who are smart like me can discuss smart person stuff but not like nerds. for example, if you use words with more than 15 letters get the hell out of here! and if you think this is a stupid dont think i dont know. i just liking talking about science.

What exactly is wrong with being a nerd?

I mean seriously, I consider myself a nerd, is something wrong with that? Am I to be excluded from your threads just cause I'm a nerd? You people need to do some research instead of sticking to your idiotic stereotypes of what you think a nerd is.

botankus
Quick Nerd Test. Reel off seven 15-letter words.

botankus
Who is "You People" anyway? People who are smart but seceded from the rest of the nerds?

Lord Paradise
No. no expression

Strangelove
Originally posted by botankus
Quick Nerd Test. Reel off seven 15-letter words. Do they have to be 15 letters, or can they be longer?

Lord Paradise
I'd guess exactly 15.

botankus
Actually, I apologize for misinformation. The thread starter said words with more than 15 letters.

So if you use acknowledgement...you're a stud
However, if you use unceremoniousness...Welcome to Nerdville

Lord Paradise
Actually, I apologize for misinformation. The thread starter said words with more than 15 letters.

So if you use acknowledgement...you're a stud
However, if you use unceremoniousness...Welcome to Nerdville

The happiest place on Earth.

jaden101
so what happens if you use

pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis
Antidisestablishmentarianism
sodiummetadiaminoparadioxyarsenobenzoemethylenesul
phoxylate
Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateapokaiwhenuakit
anatahu
Chargoggagoggmanchauggagoggchaubunagungamaugg
Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysilio
gogogoch

botankus
If you can form a sentence using two of those words, you will be known as a master.

Aureck Pon
i only said that as a joke. im a nerd as well. anyways...
by a show of hands who belives that there is any type of biological activity on any other planet in our solar system. i think that mars could very well have underground life. if mars is so similar to earth according to scientists than is it not possible for underground water sources to exist? if there is water than there could be vegatation along with intelegent life capable of breathing in the thin air of mars. many scientists say life could not exist on mars because the air is too thin for HUMANS. they overlooked the fact life can addapt to it's surroundings. i beleive that there COULD be life under mars...

Lord Paradise
Define "biological." I don't think there is likely to be anything cellular in the same sense as ours, just something totally different that we haven't thought of. But something that might be defined as "life," sure, why not?

Aureck Pon
by biological i mean something considered an animal. maybe small but i do highly beleive that there must be atleast 1 species with organs and limbs...

Barker
If you can form a sentence using two of those words, you will be known as a master.
In school, we're studying up on Deoxyribonucleic Acid and Antidisestablishmentarianism.

I forgot to Lol.

silver_tears
Originally posted by Bloigen
You draw lego? What the f**k?

I lol'd.

Aureck Pon
i meant to seperae those words. i am an artist... in legos, drawing, sculpting and turning practically anything into some kind of creative watchamaycallit. like my mini city built out of shoe boxes, duct tape and the citzens (my little #@<#! up toys and action figures whom are alive cause i said so) i am very into architectural stuffs...

Aureck Pon
dammit where is everybody?... *gets board and mixes the contents of two random test tube in his lab*...

BOOM!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.