Thanos /w/ IG v.s. Anti-Monitor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

invisiblewoman
ok, im not sure if this has been done, but we all know that thanos /w/ the IG became virtually god of the universe......... but anti-monitor along with many other cosmic powers has the power to absorb entire universes......... who wins?

galan7777777
hmm, this is interesting........ but id think AM takes this one, he is as powerful as several universes

Thanos_THOTU
Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet controlled all the univeres.
http://img166.imageshack.us/my.php?image=igmakesyousupremeinallrealitie.jpg

galan7777777
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
http://img166.imageshack.us/my.php?image=igmakesyousupremeinallrealitie.jpg i think thats what she is saying, thanos /w/ IG controlled the universe, and antimonitor can absorb universes, and because of this trait AM has the power of several universes....

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by galan7777777
i think thats what she is saying, thanos /w/ IG controlled the universe, and antimonitor can absorb universes, and because of this trait AM has the power of several universes....

An infinite amount of Universes, and the anti monitor was the Galactus on a bigger lvl. Galactus eats worlds, The anti-monitor eats universes.

galan7777777
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
An infinite amount of Universes, and the anti monitor was the Galactus on a bigger lvl. Galactus eats worlds, The anti-monitor eats universes. yeah, i agree AM is very powerful....... who do u think would win this?

galan7777777
An infinite amount of Universes, and the anti monitor was the Galactus on a bigger lvl. Galactus eats worlds, The anti-monitor eats universes. infinate?

WhiteWitchKing
The guy that beat down almost every abstract level being including Eternity Vs. the guy that lost to PC level heroes, Darkseid, and Spectre.

This is a hard one...Thanos.

Skeets
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
The guy that beat down almost every abstract level being including Eternity Vs. the guy that lost to PC level heroes, Darkseid, and Spectre.

This is a hard one...Thanos.
And you think the same wouldn't have happend to thanos if he went up against the Spectre and then all the other beings?

galan7777777
Originally posted by Skeets
And you think the same wouldn't have happend to thanos if he went up against the Spectre and then all the other beings? agreed, thanos would have been badly beaten by spectre and the others......

Skeets
Wasn't Eternity the most powerful being Thanos beat?if that's the case I don't see a clear win for Thanos. considering the fact that anti-moniter pretty much absorbed several Eternitys.

galan7777777
Wasn't Eternity the most powerful being Thanos beat?if that's the case I don't see a clear win for Thanos. considering the fact that anti-moniter pretty much absorbed several Eternitys. yeah i see what ure saying, yes i believe thanos's most impressive victory with the IG was beating eternity....... thats why im not sure that he could beat AM...... because what would stop AM from absorbing the universe thanos was in?

nvrbeenwthagirl
http://img166.imageshack.us/my.php?image=igmakesyousupremeinallrealitie.jpg

Just becuz thanos said it, doesn't make it so. Multi Eternity didn't give a ratz ass about thanos. If thanos controlled all the universes, Multi eternity would have had something to say about that.

galan7777777
Just becuz thanos said it, doesn't make it so. Multi Eternity didn't give a ratz ass about thanos. If thanos controlled all the universes, Multi eternity would have had something to say about that. yeah, i believe thanos /w/ ig controlled a single universe at best

WhiteWitchKing
And you think the same wouldn't have happend to thanos if he went up against the Spectre and then all the other beings?

I think not. Spectre wasn't that powerful. The idea that he's all that but still needed backing from the DC mystics and still lost doesn't add up to powered by Presence. Spectre's power fluctuates and is a member of the JSA. How many abstracts do you see running about along side Dr. Strange and the Defenders in the MU?

Spectre got into struggle with AM and lost. He was in a coma. Which one of the PC heroes that hurt AM were on the level the Marvel abstracts? Dr. Light? Superman?

nvrbeenwthagirl
I think not. Spectre wasn't that powerful. The idea that he's all that but still needed backing from the DC mystics and still lost doesn't add up to powered by Presence. Spectre's power fluctuates and is a member of the JSA. How many abstracts do you see running about along side Dr. Strange and the Defenders in the MU?

Spectre got into struggle with AM and lost. He was in a coma. Which one of the PC heroes that hurt AM were on the level the Marvel abstracts? Dr. Light? Superman?

Any precrisis Krytonian is easily abstract lvl. They can punch thru time, bend reality with thier fist, move many planets at one time. The anti monitor stood up to dozens of them.

Skeets

what does serving with the JSA have to do with his power level or status as the wrath of god?It was Corrigan's choice to serve as a member of JSA as he became friends with Dr.fate(kent).

If you reread COIE you would see that Spectre could of beaten Anti-moniter but couldn't as AM's life force was connected to everyone.

galan7777777
hmmm, by this pic id say superboy prime was definatley abstract

WhiteWitchKing
what does serving with the JSA have to do with his power level or status as the wrath of god?It was Corrigan's choice to serve as a member of JSA as he became freinds with Dr.fate(kent).

If you reread COIE you would see that Spectre could of beaten Anti-moniter but couldn't as his life force was connected to everyone.

So which one is it?

Spectre could beat AM with the backing of mystics but lost because he held back?

Or AM is really that strong because he beat Spectre that held back?

AM was drained and lost, ressurected himself, then lost his physical form, then finally destroyed by beings that aren't even abstract in level.

galan7777777
spectre (at full power) for all intents and purposes cant be beaten by anything less then yahweh or lucifer

Thanos_THOTU
Just becuz thanos said it, doesn't make it so. Multi Eternity didn't give a ratz ass about thanos. If thanos controlled all the universes, Multi eternity would have had something to say about that.
So you rather spectulate than belive a statement...?
And you can't even dissprove it.

galan7777777
And you can't even dissprove it. i agree that thanos was the god over that universe, but i think what every1 is saying is that while thanos had power over that universe, AM had the power of several universes

WhiteWitchKing
hmmm, by this pic id say superboy prime was definatley abstract

I guess Juggernaut's unleashed power is abstract level as well. Everybody punching through time and space is now consider abstract level in power. You learn something new every day.

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1737/juggernautje2.th.jpghttp://img293.imageshack.us/img293/1556/juggernaut0002tt7.th.jpg

nvrbeenwthagirl
And you can't even dissprove it.

ANd you can't prove it. Thanos wasn't shown defeating any other universes.

galan7777777
I guess Juggernaut's unleashed power is abstract level as well. Everybody punching through time and space is now consider abstract level in power. You learn something new every day.

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1737/juggernautje2.th.jpghttp://img293.imageshack.us/img293/1556/juggernaut0002tt7.th.jpg mabye not abstract in the literal sense, but they certainly have the power to compete with the abstracts

nvrbeenwthagirl

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1737/juggernautje2.th.jpghttp://img293.imageshack.us/img293/1556/juggernaut0002tt7.th.jpg [

And exactly what was Juggernaut at that point when he was punching thru space?

WhiteWitchKing
spectre (at full power) for all intents and purposes cant be beaten by anything less then yahweh or lucifer

Then he was not full powered. AM did not lose to Spectre. AM lost to those below skyfather in power.

galan7777777
Then he was not full powered. AM did not lose to Spectre. AM lost to those below skyfather in power. i agree that spectre wasnt at full power, or else AM would have been easily beaten

WhiteWitchKing

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1737/juggernautje2.th.jpghttp://img293.imageshack.us/img293/1556/juggernaut0002tt7.th.jpg

What?

WhiteWitchKing
i agree that spectre wasnt at full power, or else AM would have been easily beaten

The idea that Spectre is full powered is the same idea that Galactus will be full powered.

nvrbeenwthagirl
What?

You know there is a thread with the juggernaut vs galactus going on. IF juggernaut was not abstract when he punched threw time, then why would that thread be that long. Obviously juggs was abstract in power. how else would he even be put in a thread with galactus. that being said, not every one can punch thru time or reality. An abstract being represents something. The precrisis krytonians represented pure unstopable force.

Skeets
Then he was not full powered. AM did not lose to Spectre. AM lost to those below skyfather in power.
Spectre stopped him from achieving his goal which then led to AM being defeated.Same thing Spectre did in zero hour.Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
The idea that Spectre is full powered is the same idea that Galactus will be full powered.
Spectre as of V4 is the Logoz an actual part of god.When he needs power,information or whatever he taps into the power of the logoz.

WhiteWitchKing
mabye not abstract in the literal sense, but they certainly have the power to compete with the abstracts

Not in the least. These guys have more showings then the abstracts. The abstracts rarely do anything but talk. Cube beings, Watchers, and skyfathers do things that mess with time and space, it still doesn't mean they can compete with the abstracts. It's like saying Hela can compete with Mistress Death.

WhiteWitchKing
Spectre stopped him from achieving his goal which then led to AM being defeated.Same thing Spectre did in zero hour.

Spectre as of V4 is the Logoz an actual part of god.When he needs power,information or whatever he taps into the power of the logoz.

How does this help AM's argument?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Not in the least. These guys have more showings then the abstracts. The abstracts rarely do anything but talk. Cube beings, Watchers, and skyfathers do things that mess with time and space, it still doesn't mean they can compete with the abstracts. It's like saying Hela can compete with Mistress Death.

Abstracts are just that. they are things that represent things. IN that sense, anyone with the power to mess with some order of reality or chaos, or order, or life, or death, has the power to complete with an abstract. Abstracts in comics are simply the personification of those things. This is why Thanos was the God of 616. He had power over all the things that were abstract. This is why no abstract could challenge his power. But anyone who can mess with any one of the abstracts is as powerful as they are. Messing with Time or reality or death is nothing to sneeze at.

Skeets
How does this help AM's argument?
Because you made it seem as if AM got beat by a bunch of heros.

WhiteWitchKing
Abstracts are just that. they are things that represent things. IN that sense, anyone with the power to mess with some order of reality or chaos, or order, or life, or death, has the power to complete with an abstract.

Franklin Richards, cube beings, skyfathers, and Watchers can all do these things. They are still not abstract level in power.

So which abstracts were soul, mind, and power? Your not making any sense.

Some one being able to mess with space, time, reality, and such does not make them abstract level beings. Kubik was afraid of the Celestials and this is the guy held a pocket universe in his hand.

WhiteWitchKing
Because you made it seem as if AM got beat by a bunch of heros.

Because he did. Did Spectre kill him? Who killed AM again?

galan7777777
Because he did. Did Spectre kill him? Who killed AM again? u dont need 2 kill some1 to beat them

Thanos_THOTU
ANd you can't prove it. Thanos wasn't shown defeating any other universes.
Let's see it this way:
The Nullifier could destroy the Multi-verse, and it actually did.
The Nullifier could do nothing to the Gauntlet.
IG >> UN >> Multi-verse.

Thanos said that he was the supreme power over all the realities.

Yet you have no actual proof.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Let's see it this way:
IG >> UN >> Multi-verse.

Yet you have no actual proof.

What it ever said that the Nullifier could destroy the multi-verse? show me on panle where it can destroy the multi verse.

galan7777777
Let's see it this way:
IG >> UN >> Multi-verse.

Yet you have no actual proof. i see what he is saying, just because thanos proclaimed himself to be a god dosent make him one, but thanos becoming a god of a universe it better illustrated here http://img504.imageshack.us/my.php?image=igmakesyougod7zf.jpg

WhiteWitchKing
u dont need 2 kill some1 to beat them

AM was not the one in a coma, Spectre was. AM was not defeated by Spectre, but by the heroes.

Halting someone's goal and leaving them running about to wreck havoc isn't beating them. Could he? Sure, but the point is the heroes beat him, not Spectre.

Thanos beat down the abstracts who are beyond the heroes. Thanos didn't lose at all.

Defeating abstracts Vs. defeated by heroes who aren't abstracts? Whose more powerful?

Thanos_THOTU
i see what he is saying, just because thanos proclaimed himself to be a god dosent make him one, but thanos becoming a god of a universe it better illustrated here http://img504.imageshack.us/my.php?image=igmakesyougod7zf.jpg
Did it mention universe?
It's say "over all" space time... ect.

galan7777777
Did it mention universe?
It's say "over all" space time... ect. no, but this pannel with the one u provided should prove the point u were trying to make

nvrbeenwthagirl
i see what he is saying, just because thanos proclaimed himself to be a god dosent make him one, but thanos becoming a god of a universe it better illustrated here http://img504.imageshack.us/my.php?image=igmakesyougod7zf.jpg

No. He wasn't god. not even then. The LT could have made the gems simply not work. He wasn't over all realities if the LT was still over all of the realities. He was over eternity, but less than Multi Eternity and the LT

galan7777777
No. He wasn't god. not even then. The LT could have made the gems simply not work. He wasn't over all realities if the LT was still over all of the realities. He was over eternity, but less than Multi Eternity and the LT i agree, he was nowhere near multi-eternity, or LT...... but i was just showing u that it makes reference to thanos being god more then once in the IG series

galan7777777
What it ever said that the Nullifier could destroy the multi-verse? show me on panle where it can destroy the multi verse. this is reed saying that the UN in the hands of abraxas can destroy the multi-verse
http://img156.imageshack.us/my.php?image=unismulticv0.jpg

nvrbeenwthagirl
Franklin Richards, cube beings, skyfathers, and Watchers can all do these things. They are still not abstract level in power.

So which abstracts were soul, mind, and power? Your not making any sense.

Some one being able to mess with space, time, reality, and such does not make them abstract level beings. Kubik was afraid of the Celestials and this is the guy held a pocket universe in his hand.

Franklin Richards is abstract lvl. He can create entire universes. I dont know what you have to be to be abstract. Love and Hate are abstracts and they aren't even as powerful as Frankin Richards.

galan7777777
Franklin Richards is abstract lvl. He can create entire universes. I dont know what you have to be to be abstract. Love and Hate are abstracts and they aren't even as powerful as Frankin Richards. wasnt franklin a celestial experiment?

Thanos_THOTU
this is reed saying that the UN in the hands of abraxas can destroy the multi-verse
http://img156.imageshack.us/my.php?image=unismulticv0.jpg
And you think Abraxas with the Nullifier could take down Thanos with the IG?

galan7777777
And you think Abraxas with the Nullifier could take down Thanos with the IG? no i dont, did u even read the quote i was responding to in that message?

Thanos_THOTU
did u even read the quote i was responding to in that message?
Yes he wanted a it stated on a panel and you gave him one.
UN >> Multi-verse = Multi-Eternity

galan7777777
Yes he wanted a it stated on a panel and you gave him one.
UN >> Multi-verse = Multi-Eternity yeah, and even though i wouldnt call what i posted a "pannel feat" it still answers his question

Thanos_THOTU
IG >> UN >> Multi-verse = Multi-Eternity >> 6 universes AM

galan7777777
the question thats really at hand it thanos /w/ IG= god of a universe v.s. AM=the power of several universes

Thanos_THOTU
IG >> UN >> Multi-verse = Multi-Eternity >> 6 universes AM
Ok I'll remake it:
IG >>>>>> AM 6 universes

galan7777777
Ok I'll remake it:
IG >>>>>> AM 6 universes u think ig takes this one?

nvrbeenwthagirl
the question thats really at hand it thanos /w/ IG= god of a universe v.s. AM=the power of several universes

And really, this would mean that the anti monitor was absorbing the God of any universe he absorbed. Thanos basically became one with reality. This is why Eternity didn't like the IG. becuz the wearer took his place. One with reality, against one who can eat realities. I know who should win.

galan7777777
And really, this would mean that the anti monitor was absorbing the God of any universe he absorbed. Thanos basically became one with reality. This is why Eternity didn't like the IG. becuz the wearer took his place. One with reality, against one who can eat realities. I know who should win. yes and as u said before, thanos /w/ IG beat eternity, but AM beats eternity everytime he absorbs a universe...... and what would stop AM from absorbing the universe that thanos was in?

Thanos_THOTU
yes and as u said before, thanos /w/ IG beat eternity, but AM beats eternity everytime he absorbs a universe...... and what would stop AM from absorbing the universe that thanos was in?
A portion of IG's power?

galan7777777
A portion of IG's power? a portion of his power? thanos will be going up against a being that is litterally hundreds of eternitys all rolled into one character...

Lord Urizen
Thanos wins. Having power to "eat" universes, and having power to do "whatever the hell you want" to universes are two different things.

You guys do the math.

galan7777777
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
Thanos wins. Having power to "eat" universes, and having power to do "whatever the hell you want" to universes are two different things.

You guys do the math. but understand that AM dosent just "eat" universes, he has numerous other cosmic abilities

Mider999
its not that simple he absorbed those universes didnt he if he is so weak the spectre wouldnt have stalemated him sorry but guy who can do anything he wants still cant stalemate the spectre

galan7777777
Originally posted by Mider999
its not that simple he absorbed those universes didnt he if he is so weak the spectre wouldnt have stalemated him sorry but guy who can do anything he wants still cant stalemate the spectre co signed

Mr Master
What it ever said that the Nullifier could destroy the multi-verse? show me on panle where it can destroy the multi verse.

Here you go:

Abraxas kills the Galactus of many Universes
http://img281.imageshack.us/img281/8695/0unabraxaskillsallg3ps.th.jpg

Here Reed says "our Earth is merging with other Alternates"...how can this be...unless the entire Multiverse is misaligned.
http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/3020/earthalignment8vq.th.jpg

Here Nova says "creatures of the MULTIVERSE Mixing --- REALITY FOLDING ONTO ITSELF" again this Multiversal misalignment is literally ripping the Multiverse apart.
http://img318.imageshack.us/img318/2111/earthalignment26rx.th.jpg

Finally what does this lead to?

Reed, "In order to REALIGN ALL that is...we had to END ALL that was.
http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/7392/earthalignment39jd.th.jpg
What was MISALIGNED?

The MULTI-VERSE!

How did Reed do this?

Reed uses the Ultimate Nullifier to banish Abraxas & Remake the Multiverse
http://img343.imageshack.us/img343/6069/1unisusedbyreedtodestroyabraxa.th.jpg

UN Destroys the Multiverse
http://img350.imageshack.us/img350/932/2undestroysmultieternityinfini.th.jpg

UN Remakes the Multiverse in an instant
http://img350.imageshack.us/img350/893/3unremakesthemultiverse9jq.th.jpg

Several links where the Ultimat Nullifier was acknowledged as having REMADE the Multi-verse during the Abraxas arc.

In the Galactus bio: at marveldatabase
http://www.marveldatabase.com/wiki/index.php/Galactus
(Right above CHARACTERISTICS)
Galactus easily wrenched the Nullifer from Abraxas, giving it to Mister Fantastic, who used the weapon to destroy the multiverse. The result served to re-create the multiverse in which Abraxas never existed, and since all that was had ended, all that is was realigned.

In Abraxas bio: at marveldatabase
http://www.marveldatabase.com/wiki/index.php/Abraxas
(last sentence in his ORIGIN)
Galactus was eventually reconstituted by Franklin Richards who completely burned out his powers in the process. Reed Richards then used the Ultimate Nullifer to destroy the multiverse, and remake one in which Abraxas never existed.

In Galactus bio at wikipedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galactus
(last sentence in TEMPORARY DEATH)
Galactus easily reclaimed the Ultimate Nullifier from Abraxas and Reed Richards used it to remake the multiverse into one in which Abraxas never escaped.

Mr Master
Now...

An INCOMPLETE Infinity Gauntlet punking ALL that power:

Quasar directed ALL the power of the Ultimate Nullifier at Magus alone
http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/5366/igvsunoz6.th.jpg

Quasar was actually able to set it off, the same device Reed wiped out and remade the Multiverse with.
http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/2843/igvsun2pi1.th.jpg
Magus controlled those energies and negated Quasar with them, Absolute control..

Notice how they engulf Quasar evenly.

"With a Thought, I turn the Universe's most devastating weapon upon it's bearer"
http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/8928/igvsun3sw2.th.jpg

nuff said...

rotiart
You go boy!

batdude123
Anti-Monitor.

galan7777777
Originally posted by batdude123
Anti-Monitor. agreed

Skeets
Originally posted by Mr Master
Now...

An INCOMPLETE Infinity Gauntlet punking ALL that power:

Quasar was actually able to set it off, the same device Reed wiped out and remade the Multiverse with.
Magus controlled those energies and negated Quasar with them, Absolute control..

"With a Thought, I turn the Universe's most devastating weapon upon it's bearer"

nuff said...
Retcon?

Mr Master
Retcon?

No.

Thanos_THOTU
T w IG

Mr Master
Anti-Monitor.

No doubt.

An INCOMPLETE IG completely dominates a weapon that can RE-WRITE the entire Multi-verse in the blink of an eye.

How can a COMPLETE IG have any chance. laughing out loud

Thanos_THOTU
No doubt.

An INCOMPLETE IG completely dominates a weapon that can RE-WRITE the entire Multi-verse in the blink of an eye.

Don't speak like that, they will actually think you agreed...
laughing the simple minded laughing out loud

galan7777777
remember AM would be no pushover, he has the power of hundreds of universes if not thousands...... thanos would have his hands full

Thanos_THOTU
remember AM would be no pushover, he has the power of hundreds of universes if not thousands...... thanos would have his hands full
I only got it to 6 universes... Where were it stated that it was 100 or even 1,000?

ANyways Thanos of Titan.

Skeets
No.
Or is it just writers interpretation on how powerful the UN really is?

Do you really think it was capable of destroying the Multiverse back then?

When it first appeared Uatu warned Reed that it could detroy the Solar system in a micro second.galactus later on Said it could destroy a galaxy or the Universe.

I don't believe there has been any mention of it being that powerful before the Abraxas arc.

galan7777777
I only got it to 6 universes... Where were it stated that it was 100 or even 1,000?

ANyways Thanos of Titan. since i dont have scans we will just go with 6 universes..... that is equivelent to 6 eternities rolled into one..... thanos would have a hard time with that

batdude123

I don't believe you have the room to call one "simple minded." smile

Thanos_THOTU
since i dont have scans we will just go with 6 universes..... that is equivelent to 6 eternities rolled into one..... thanos would have a hard time with that
If Thanos could destroy the Multi-verse (Multi-Eternity) with it. It wouldent matter how many Eterity that ganged up.

Thanos_THOTU
I don't believe you have the room to call one "simple minded." smile
Actually I do, because I am right...

batdude123

Sure. Follow, be a cronie. Don't think for yourself. Just follow around Mr. Master and don't have a single independent thought. smile

Thanos_THOTU
Sure. Follow, be a cronie. Don't think for yourself. Just follow around Mr. Master and don't have a single independent thought. smile
Actually I do not follow, it's wierd though, everything I belive he does as well.

batdude123
Actually I do not follow, it's wierd though, everything I belive he does as well.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight... smile

galan7777777
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight... smile lol, its just what he does big grin

Skeets
Take that spam somewhere else.

And Master I'm still waiting for your toughts.

Thanos_THOTU
lol, its just what he does big grin Rather agree with someone who knows what he speaks about than agree with someone whoi don't, right?

batdude123
No doubt.

Yeah, 'cause it took the Spectre to remake the entire Multiverse to simply weaken the Anti-Monitor just enough so that he could beat him. smile Monitor was crapping on every higher up being in the DC multiverse like it was nada.

Accel
Okay, if you say so.

galan7777777
Rather agree with someone who knows what he speaks about than agree with someone whoi don't, right? good one buddy laughing

Skeets
Originally posted by Accel
Okay, if you say so. Originally posted by galan7777777
good one buddy laughing Originally posted by Skeets
Take that spam somewhere else.

galan7777777
Yeah, 'cause it took the Spectre to remake the entire Multiverse to simply weaken the Anti-Monitor just enough so that he could beat him. smile Monitor was crapping on every higher up being in the DC multiverse like it was nada. exactly, if spectre couldnt beat him, then thanos certainly could not

Thanos_THOTU
exactly, if spectre couldnt beat him, then thanos certainly could not
How come? - This wasent Spectre at his prime or anything, many beings have actually battled Spectre, Pre-crisis Superman cut him into shreds with the Sword of Truth.

Skeets
How come? - This wasent Spectre at his prime or anything, many beings have actually battled Spectre, Pre-crisis Superman cut him into shreds with the Sword of Truth.
When was this?Scan?issue number?

galan7777777
How come? - This wasent Spectre at his prime or anything, many beings have actually battled Spectre, Pre-crisis Superman cut him into shreds with the Sword of Truth. all that would do is make spectre have to find a new host, spectre cannot be killed

Skeets
all that would do is make spectre have to find a new host, spectre cannot be killed
His Host is always dead so no he wouldn't need to find a new host as his host can't be killed again....lol

Mr Master
Or is it just writers interpretation on how powerful the UN really is?

Which incident are you referring to?

Do you really think it was capable of destroying the Multiverse back then?

It never happened before, so I don't know.

But I did alot of research into the Abraxas arc, because some were refuting, it was the Multi-verse that was remade, and non of the Marvel sites (Official or Un-Official) mentioned anything about "Retcons"..

When it first appeared Uatu warned Reed that it could detroy the Solar system in a micro second.galactus later on Said it could destroy a galaxy or the Universe.

That's correct,

in that same issue Galactus said it could destroy the Universe
http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/9140/unka1.th.jpg

I don't believe there has been any mention of it being that powerful before the Abraxas arc.

I agree.

Then again before the Abraxas arc and after the FF#50 event, the UN was used by Morg, and it was only capable of Nullifying Galactus, his Ship, Morg and another...or so it seemed.

So go figure.

Mr Master

geez bat,

No need to dis just because he agrees with another.

I'm not just pumping words at ya, I include with nearly everthing I say, the evidence.

He reviews the evidence (on panel artwork), and makes his mind up.

I don't see anyone following anyone here, well that's not true, I have seen others laughing out loud

but not T.

batdude123
geez bat,

No need to dis just because he agrees with another.

I'm not just pumping words at ya, I include with nearly everthing I say, the evidence.

He reviews the evidence (on panel artwork), and makes his mind up.

I don't see anyone following anyone here, well that's not true, I have seen others laughing out loud

but not T.

New people piss me off sometimes.

Thanos_THOTU
I've been at this forum for months... I'm not new.
Look under my account name: Senior member.

batdude123

Touche. Just don't call people "simple minded" if they don't agree with you.

Thanos_THOTU
Touche. Just don't call people "simple minded" if they don't agree with you.
I'd never.

Skeets
lolOriginally posted by Thanos_THOTU
look at my title.It don't mean anything.

batdude123
I'd never.

Did you not just say "simple minded" in reference to me when I didn't agree with Mr. Master? no expression

Thanos_THOTU
Did you not just say "simple minded" in reference to me when I didn't agree with Mr. Master? no expression
No, I said that the simple minded (not refering to anyone) wouldent understand that he was joking.

batdude123
No, I said that the simple minded (not refering to anyone) wouldent understand that he was joking.

Misinterpretation can be an ugly thing. sad

Thanos_THOTU
Misinterpretation can be an ugly thing. sad
Sometime it can, but in this case it wasent smile

Mr Master

When I posted this to you:
No doubt.

T posted this to me:

I think he meant in general, not you.

It seemed like you since it segued from you to me to you to him... laughing out loud

batdude123
When I posted this to you:

T posted this to me:

I think he meant in general, not you.

It seemed like you since it segued from you to me to you to him... laughing out loud

wacko

Mr Master

Did you catch my reply?

Mr Master
wacko

laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
agreed

Agreed.

Mr Master
Agreed.

I can see you missed this:
Here you go:

Abraxas kills the Galactus of many Universes
http://img281.imageshack.us/img281/8695/0unabraxaskillsallg3ps.th.jpg

Here Reed says "our Earth is merging with other Alternates"...how can this be...unless the entire Multiverse is misaligned.
http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/3020/earthalignment8vq.th.jpg

Here Nova says "creatures of the MULTIVERSE Mixing --- REALITY FOLDING ONTO ITSELF" again this Multiversal misalignment is literally ripping the Multiverse apart.
http://img318.imageshack.us/img318/2111/earthalignment26rx.th.jpg

Finally what does this lead to?

Reed, "In order to REALIGN ALL that is...we had to END ALL that was.
http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/7392/earthalignment39jd.th.jpg
What was MISALIGNED?

The MULTI-VERSE!

How did Reed do this?

Reed uses the Ultimate Nullifier to banish Abraxas & Remake the Multiverse
http://img343.imageshack.us/img343/6069/1unisusedbyreedtodestroyabraxa.th.jpg

UN Destroys the Multiverse
http://img350.imageshack.us/img350/932/2undestroysmultieternityinfini.th.jpg

UN Remakes the Multiverse in an instant
http://img350.imageshack.us/img350/893/3unremakesthemultiverse9jq.th.jpg

Several links where the Ultimate Nullifier was acknowledged as having REMADE the Multi-verse during the Abraxas arc.

In the Galactus bio: at marveldatabase
http://www.marveldatabase.com/wiki/index.php/Galactus
(Right above CHARACTERISTICS)
Galactus easily wrenched the Nullifer from Abraxas, giving it to Mister Fantastic, who used the weapon to destroy the multiverse. The result served to re-create the multiverse in which Abraxas never existed, and since all that was had ended, all that is was realigned.

In Abraxas bio: at marveldatabase
http://www.marveldatabase.com/wiki/index.php/Abraxas
(last sentence in his ORIGIN)
Galactus was eventually reconstituted by Franklin Richards who completely burned out his powers in the process. Reed Richards then used the Ultimate Nullifer to destroy the multiverse, and remake one in which Abraxas never existed.

In Galactus bio at wikipedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galactus
(last sentence in TEMPORARY DEATH)
Galactus easily reclaimed the Ultimate Nullifier from Abraxas and Reed Richards used it to remake the multiverse into one in which Abraxas never escaped.

Mr Master
An INCOMPLETE Infinity Gauntlet Owning the UN

bigbran
This thread has been done before. Please use this thread.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=416810

galan7777777
i still say AM gives thanos a run for his money!

invisiblewoman
i still say AM gives thanos a run for his money! i would have to agree, AM has the power of several universes....he would be a handful for thanos!

bigbran
I don't believe you have the room to call one "simple minded." smile Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
No it doesn't!!
Just because someone's not right, does not give you the right to call them simple minded!!
They don't agree with you. That doesn't mean there simple minded.

Just because you might be right. That doesn't mean there simple minded.

You see what I mean?

bigbran
No, I said that the simple minded (not refering to anyone) wouldent understand that he was joking. Actually you posted it towards all that don't agree with you! ( Batdude, Skeets, neverbeenwithagirl)
So ya, you did call batdude "simple minded"

I'm sorry if I appear to against you, It's just that I will prove almost anyone wrong who lies about things, or makes themselves look like there god.

WhiteWitchKing
Franklin Richards is abstract lvl. He can create entire universes. I dont know what you have to be to be abstract. Love and Hate are abstracts and they aren't even as powerful as Frankin Richards.

No he isn't. The guy is Celestial level. He can create pocket universes not universes. And can you prove that Franklin is more powerful than Love and Hate?

Here's a list of abstracts the IG beats down:

Eternity & Death
Chaos & Order
Eon & Chronos
Love & Hate

Non-abstracts
TOAA Celestial & another Celestial (Ziran)
Galactus & Mephisto
Stranger

yes and as u said before, thanos /w/ IG beat eternity, but AM beats eternity everytime he absorbs a universe......

Jeeze. That's not the same thing. Tombstone or Rhino can smash boulders 2-4 times there size but would you say either of them would beat Ben Grim?

I mean those universe didn't even fight back. Drax, Gladiator, and Star Dust can destroy planets yet they would get slapped around by Ego.

Eternity and the Crisis heroes have a wide gap in power and yet they beat AM.

You mean other than putting a hole the size of Jupiter in AM's chest and draining AM? Using the time gem and predicting outcomes to keep ahead of AM's moves? I guess he could shove a nearby star into AM's chest ala Dr. Light tactic, followed by punches greater than Supes.

Darkseid's weapon put a hole into AM. I don't see a weapon that toyed with the UN, two universes, greater than even 5 cosmic cubes, and whacked almost every abstract not doing worst.

Thanos never lost. He gave up subconsciously after beating up everyone including Eternity.

Mr Master
You mean other than putting a hole the size of Jupiter in AM's chest and draining AM? Using the time gem and predicting outcomes to keep ahead of AM's moves? I guess he could shove a nearby star into AM's chest ala Dr. Light tactic, followed by punches greater than Supes.

Darkseid's weapon put a hole into AM. I don't see a weapon that toyed with the UN, two universes, greater than even 5 cosmic cubes, and whacked almost every abstract not doing worst.

I just love this thumbup1

WhiteWitchKing
I just love this thumbup1

beer

galan7777777
No he isn't. The guy is Celestial level. He can create pocket universes not universes. And can you prove that Franklin is more powerful than Love and Hate?

Here's a list of abstracts the IG beats down:

Eternity & Death
Chaos & Order
Eon & Chronos
Love & Hate

Non-abstracts
TOAA Celestial & another Celestial (Ziran)
Galactus & Mephisto
Stranger

Jeeze. That's not the same thing. Tombstone or Rhino can smash boulders 2-4 times there size but would you say either of them would beat Ben Grim?

I mean those universe didn't even fight back. Drax, Gladiator, and Star Dust can destroy planets yet they would get slapped around by Ego.

Eternity and the Crisis heroes have a wide gap in power and yet they beat AM.

Thanos never lost. He gave up subconsciously after beating up everyone including Eternity. yes thanos did give up but he never battled anyone who's power was near AM's....... the most impressive fight he had was battleing eternity, whos power is obviously nowhere near AM's........... and u mentioned that thanos could use the time gem to see the outcomes of events, could he have used the time gem to its fullest?, there was never any evidence of this, thanos was too consumed in his own power to ever think past the moment....... either way you look at it, AM would be more powerful then any being thanos with the IG ever fought...

Mr Master
but he never battled anyone who's power was near AM's.......

Read Crisis on Infinite Earths and Infinity Gauntlet plus it's crossovers.

the most impressive fight he had was battleing eternity, whos power is obviously nowhere near AM's...........

How'd you come up with that conclusion.

Who said that Eternity = a DC Universe?

What? You think that all those Universes AM absorbed were Eternitys? hysterical

By the way, the MOST impressive Feat depicted by the IG, was when it was INCOMPLETE. laughing

Controlling the Ultimate Nullifier like it's b*tch.

The Ultimate Nullifier can DESTROY and REMAKE the entire MULTI-VERSE in the blink of an eye.

Unlike AM, who had to absorb a Universe at a time, like a domino affect.

and u mentioned that thanos could use the time gem to see the outcomes of events, could he have used the time gem to its fullest?, there was never any evidence of this,

There is Evidence but since you don't read these comics how would you know.

IG FORCES you to see the past or the FUTURE at all times (TO ITS FULLEST)
http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/9883/iglb8.th.jpg
"I am the type who sees the FUTURE and is held prisoner by it"

thanos was too consumed in his own power to ever think past the moment.......
laughing out loud

Have you even read the IG pack and it's crossovers?

Stop making things up if you don't know what your talking about.

Thanos THOUGT about the MOMENT so perferctly, that he engineered his own demise
http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/7835/t1ty9.th.jpg

http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/764/t2jq3.th.jpg

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/362/t3se7.th.jpg

either way you look at it, AM would be more powerful then any being thanos with the IG ever fought...

Your baseless opinion.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Read Crisis on Infinite Earths and Infinity Gauntlet plus it's crossovers.

How'd you come up with that conclusion.

Who said that Eternity = a DC Universe?

What? You think that all those Universes AM absorbed were Eternitys? hysterical

By the way, the MOST impressive Feat depicted by the IG, was when it was INCOMPLETE. laughing

Controlling the Ultimate Nullifier like it's b*tch.

The Ultimate Nullifier can DESTROY and REMAKE the entire MULTI-VERSE in the blink of an eye.

Unlike AM, who had to absorb a Universe at a time, like a domino affect.

There is Evidence but since you don't read these comics how would you know.

IG FORCES you to see the past or the FUTURE at all times (TO ITS FULLEST)
http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/9883/iglb8.th.jpg
"I am the type who sees the FUTURE and is held prisoner by it"

laughing out loud

Have you even read the IG pack and it's crossovers?

Stop making things up if you don't know what your talking about.

Thanos THOUGT about the MOMENT so perferctly, that he engineered his own demise
http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/7835/t1ty9.th.jpg

http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/764/t2jq3.th.jpg

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/362/t3se7.th.jpg

Your baseless opinion.

And ur opnion is also wrong. Every universe the monitor at and ABsorbed was the equal to a DC universe. Each one was cannon unto itself, full of abstracts and life and various cosmics. He at them all and gained thier power. For you to say that this is not so is purely speculation. But we know for a fact each universe was a universe full of power becuz they were all mirror realities of each other.

Thanos_THOTU
Galan proven wrong once again...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Galan proven wrong once again...

No he hasn't. Ur freinds posting of scans only prove that he knows how to use a scanner and put pretty pictures up. Galan's argument is sound.

galan7777777
Galan proven wrong once again... when have u EVER proven me wrong, its a fact that u are in whatever forum mr master is in, just because u dont have anything to argue with in the other forum, dont go running to mr master for help, its pathetic

Thanos_THOTU
No he hasn't. Ur freinds posting of scans only prove that he knows how to use a scanner and put pretty pictures up. Galan's argument is sound.
You know that time create new universes do you?

galan7777777
You know that time create new universes do you? u see thanos is trying to stay in the same forum as master, he always does this

Thanos_THOTU
when have u EVER proven me wrong, its a fact that u are in whatever forum mr master is in, just because u dont have anything to argue with in the other forum, dont go running to mr master for help, its pathetic
And you have proven much yourself?
He knows what he talks about... So I agree, because I understand the point he is making.
You're just a DC fanboy who cannot accept the truth.

Thanos_THOTU
u see thanos is trying to stay in the same forum as master, he always does this
And your point exactly?

galan7777777
He knows what he talks about... So I agree, because I understand the point he is making.
You're just a DC fanboy who cannot accept the truth. haha laughing a fanboy huh, usually that desperate ones resort to name calling smile

Thanos_THOTU
haha laughing a fanboy huh, usually that desperate ones resort to name calling smile
Usually huh? - You have been shown proof that could make a 5 year old understand.
You on the otherhand don't get it. - I'm just calling you for what you are.
A deluded fanboy who cannot prove that a insect have six legs.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Usually huh? - You have been shown proof that could make a 5 year old understand.
You on the otherhand don't get it. - I'm just calling you for what you are.
A deluded fanboy who cannot prove that a insect have six legs.

And ur not a fanboy? Look at the pot calling the kettle.. NVM. You win. Every single marvel charcter is more powerful than every single dc character. The mole man can beat Superman. OK. you happy now.

galan7777777
And ur not a fanboy? Look at the pot calling the kettle.. NVM. You win. Every single marvel charcter is more powerful than every single dc character. The mole man can beat Superman. OK. you happy now. im sure that will make his day laughing

Thanos_THOTU
im sure that will make his day laughing
Wasent I just flamed by you, by calling you a fanboy, yet it's ok if he does it?

galan7777777
Wasent I just flamed by you, by calling you a fanboy, yet it's ok if he does it? how am i a fanboy by saying that beyonder wouldnt beat michael and lucifer? ure the fanboy here buddy

Mr Master
And ur opnion is also wrong. Every universe the monitor at and ABsorbed was the equal to a DC universe. Each one was cannon unto itself, full of abstracts and life and various cosmics. He at them all and gained thier power. For you to say that this is not so is purely speculation. But we know for a fact each universe was a universe full of power becuz they were all mirror realities of each other.

So you think that Alternate/Mirror realities are exact reflections of each other in terms od power? laughing

Once again, it's laughable when kids just continue to post fallacy with confidence.

Alternate/Mirror Realities are completely different from each other

Reed is Dr Doom in one Universe and a brute in the other
http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/3889/diff1hx6.th.jpg

Benn Grimm is NOT the Thing in this other Universe and in another he has Reed's power.
http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/9348/diff2lp0.th.jpg

The Thing is a footbal player in one Universe while Sue Storm has the Human Torch's powers
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/1314/diff3jc0.th.jpg

Here a bunch of heroes who are still heroes but with NO powers. (including yet another Reed)
http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/2296/diff4tt9.th.jpg

bigbran
You're just a DC fanboy who cannot accept the truth. Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
And ur not a fanboy? Look at the pot calling the kettle.. NVM. You win. Every single marvel charcter is more powerful than every single dc character. The mole man can beat Superman. OK. you happy now. Originally posted by galan7777777
how am i a fanboy by saying that beyonder wouldnt beat michael and lucifer? ure the fanboy here buddy
Your all fanboys, happy?

invisiblewoman
Originally posted by bigbran
Your all fanboys, happy?
ohhh.... wow... isn't that an opinion? come on where are the panel feats? roll eyes (sarcastic) lol

supremthor
Thanos is given the gauntlet vs a fully powered Moniter. who wins this battle?

ThunderGodEneru
Anti-Monitor.

xJLxKing
AM

TricksterPriest
Been done. Everyone except the marvel trolls agreed that AM shitstomped him.

Galan007
AM.

OneDumbG0
Merge with this thread: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=419224&pagenumber=1

Enyalus
Thanos wins.

But I agree with OneDumb.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>