Add a word to either side of the story.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Paradise
then

Strangelove
Horatio

Lord Paradise
Copy/paste the whole thing. Should have specified.

Horatio then decided

lord xyz
Horatio then decided to

Bardock42
Then Horatio decided to steal

Vinny Valentine
Then Horatio decided to steal Vinny's

Strangelove
Then Horatio decided to steal Vinny's sense

Vinny Valentine
Then Horatio decided to steal Vinny's sense of

Strangelove
Then Horatio decided to steal Vinny's sense of self-accomplishment

Vinny Valentine
Then Horatio decided to steal Vinny's sense of self-accomplishment so

Bardock42
Then Horatio decided to steal Vinny's sense of self-accomplishment so he

lilmisskitten
responded

Bardock42
responded by

Alliance
and then Horatio decided to steal Vinny's sense of self-accomplishment so he
responded by

Bardock42
And then Horatio decided to steal Vinny's sense of self-accomplishment so he responded by explaining

Vinny Valentine
And then Horatio decided to steal Vinny's sense of self-accomplishment so he responded by explaining Bardock's

lilmisskitten
And then Horatio decided to steal Vinny's sense of self-accomplishment so he responded by explaining Bardock's extremely

~Flamboyant~
And then Horatio decided to steal Vinny's sense of self-accomplishment so he responded by explaining Bardock's extremely large

LiL nAstY GirL
work. And then Horatio decided to steal Vinny's sense of self-accomplishment so he responded by explaining Bardock's extremely large

Vinny Valentine
Hard work. And then Horatio decided to steal Vinny's sense of self-accomplishment so he responded by explaining Bardock's extremely large buttocks

LiL nAstY GirL
Hates hard work. And then Horatio decided to steal Vinny's sense of self-accomplishment so he responded by explaining Bardock's extremely large buttocks.

~Flamboyant~
He hates hard work. And then Horatio decided to steal Vinny's sense of self-accomplishment so he responded by explaining Bardock's extremely large buttocks to

Scoobless
poop ... never mind ... my connection is too slow for this game right now

sad

LiL nAstY GirL
I hate hard work. And then Horatio decided to steal Vinny's sense of self-accomplishment so he responded by explaining Bardock's extremely large buttocks to talk.

~Flamboyant~
EDIT

Lord Paradise
I hate hard work. And then Horatio decided to steal Vinny's sense of self-accomplishment so he responded by explaining Bardock's extremely large buttocks to talk. The

masterkit
I hate hard work. And then Horatio decided to steal Vinny's sense of self-accomplishment so he responded by explaining Bardock's extremely large buttocks to talk. The buttocks

Barker
I hate hard work. And then Horatio decided to steal Vinny's sense of self-accomplishment so he responded by explaining Bardock's extremely large buttocks to talk. The buttocks liked

Strangelove
I hate hard work. And then Horatio decided to steal Vinny's sense of self-accomplishment so he responded by explaining Bardock's extremely large buttocks to talk. The buttocks liked seven

masterkit
I hate hard work. And then Horatio decided to steal Vinny's sense of self-accomplishment so he responded by explaining Bardock's extremely large buttocks to talk. The buttocks liked seven other

Adas
I do hate hard work. And then Horatio decided to steal Vinny's sense of self-accomplishment so he responded by explaining Bardock's extremely large buttocks to talk. The buttocks liked seven other

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.