General Grievous vs 25 clonetroopers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hewkii_Dude
I have seen comics when Grievous run into an army of clones and kick theyre as, so u think he could alone beat 25 20 years trained clones? big grin

think of this: Grievous got 4 lighsabers and a lot of weapons but the clones got bombs and they dont miss theyre target so often, but if the clones throw the bombs on grievous maybe all of the clones die smile

Captain REX
Eh...what?

Grievous, anyways...

Quinlan_Vos
Grivous would probably dodge them and deflect the shots away. And are these just regular clonetroopers? ARCs? Commandos? If this is a closed area, then the droid general wins. If it's on Utapau and he's being surrounded, then I think he might lose.

Hewkii_Dude
Originally posted by Quinlan_Vos
Grivous would probably dodge them and deflect the shots away. And are these just regular clonetroopers? ARCs? Commandos? If this is a closed area, then the droid general wins. If it's on Utapau and he's being surrounded, then I think he might lose.

yeah, I think youre right

Darth Kreiger
5 Jedi > 25 Clone Troopers (in a fight where the Jedi know whats happening)

Did you not see Grievous destroy like 15 Clones plus a couple Royal/Senate Guard in the Cartoons? He's very capable of destroying 50 I'd bet, before and after Mace's Crush

kamikz
That depends on if this is ROTS Grievous, who is not as agile as the CW Grievous. Think he could make it?

Darth Kreiger
Yea, definately, he could do 25

Kongu_Dude
Grievous can ran very fast and jump very fast..so It will be kinda hard for the clones to kill him..stick out tongue but i think Grievous might win. ( if he not is surounded) Cause He got 4 Lightsabers..srug

Darth Kreiger
Plus Blasters don't really work that well on his Armor right?

Coleman Trebor
Well, considering that he was mo'f*cking destroyed by two shots, I would say yes. smile

Hewkii_Dude
Originally posted by Darth Kreiger
5 Jedi > 25 Clone Troopers (in a fight where the Jedi know whats happening)

Did you not see Grievous destroy like 15 Clones plus a couple Royal/Senate Guard in the Cartoons? He's very capable of destroying 50 I'd bet, before and after Mace's Crush

No, i saw it in a comic it whas like 10 clones he jumped on and destroyed them, not so soft for the clones big grin

Kongu_Dude
Originally posted by Hewkii_Dude
No, i saw it in a comic it whas like 10 clones he jumped on and destroyed them, not so soft for the clones big grin

Maybe clone wars cartoons? hmm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.