Women of the DC Universe Challenge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dreampanther
CustomCon 15:
Women of the DC Universe
Challenge
Event Dates: October 2, 2006 - October 6, 2006

Attention Customizers, inspired by the Hawkgirl Challenge from CustomCon 14, we are announcing a new special project called The Women of the DC Universe Challenge.

ENTRY GUIDELINES:

The Challenge? Show off your talent by Customizing any female character from the DC Universe. There are plenty of Heroines and Villainess to choose from. Please keep the character selection to the DC Universe, so do not submit figures from any MILESTONE, WILDSTORM, or VERTIGO series. You can include the DC Universe ELSEWORLDS characters or even make up your own original female character based on a DC Universe character. For example, you can even create your own Female version of a male character like Blue Beetle, Plastic Man, Nightwing, etc...

Any scale or style are acceptable: DC Direct, Marvel Legends, JLU animated, Total Justice styled, Mini-mates, HeroClix, even Barbie.

The Women of the DC Universe Challenge is an exhibition, not a competition. More than one entry can be submitted. Please only submit figures that are New creations, never before seen on the internet or in print. The final results will be collected and submitted as an entry to CustomCon 15.

Good luck and have fun!

ENTRY DEADLINE:
The deadline will be Sunday September 3, 2006. No entries will be accepted after this date.

Thank you,
Joe Acevedo

http://www.joeacevedo.com/docs/customzone/customcon/womenofdc.htm

Scoobless
I don't think you gave us enough warning.... no expression

Dreampanther
I only found it just now mad

Scoobless
Well next time start looking for stuff that you don't know about sooner.... no expression

Dreampanther
While I was going up the stairs
I met a man who wasn't there
he wasn't there again today
I wish I wish he's go away!

shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.