The rebel scums vs Mandalorians

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hewkii_Dude
So, U think the rebels could beat the skilled warriors mandalorians?

I think the mandalorians would own the Freaking shit if the rebels evil face

Darth Kreiger
Well considering that the Rebels relied on Old Weaponry and Spaceships, not to mention their small numbers (Imperials outnumbered them 10,000 to 1 according to an EU book I read). Mandalorians had the best Technology, excellent training, and a HUGE army.

Mandalorians win, although New Republic > Mandalorians

Himo
Originally posted by Hewkii_Dude
So, U think the rebels could beat the skilled warriors mandalorians?

I think the mandalorians would own the Freaking shit if the rebels evil face

Since were talking Mandalorians at their height, they're 2000 years behind in technology. Ya, they get WTFPWNED!!111!!!

Darth Kreiger
I based mine on Equal Weaponry =/

Blue_Hefner
the Mandys win.

Quinlan_Vos
There's not much difference in technology in weaponry. Mandalorians win it anyway.

zephiel7
It depends on what you give each team of course, but I would tend to go for the Mandy's. stick out tongue

Tangible God
Is this the Rebels at ROTJ? Or just before they conquered Coruscant?

Kongu_Dude
The Mandalorians will Kick the rebels butts and make them to Ketchup! w00t

PS. I dont like rebels...stick out tongue

jollyjim311
The Rebels beat the Empire. With the same amount of luck they would crush the Mandos. I don't know man troop numbers, or ship nubers, but, I know the Rebels have much better technology. Until I get even a ballpark estimation, I'll guess Rebels. They didn't do all the on-ground fighting the Mandalorians did, and despite the Mandalorians possibly better training for dogfighting, the Rebels ships are simply better.

Hewkii_Dude
Originally posted by Tangible God
Is this the Rebels at ROTJ? Or just before they conquered Coruscant?

just like the rebels stick out tongue

Hewkii_Dude
Originally posted by Himo
Since were talking Mandalorians at their height, they're 2000 years behind in technology. Ya, they get WTFPWNED!!111!!! [/QU

yea, but the ewoks are 10000000 miljons technology behind the empire and the empire gets WTFPWNED! and the mandolorians are great warrios and 100% skilled while the rebels are ugly and they sucks realy hard so U and the rebels are WTFPWNED! wink

rolling on floor laughing

smokin'

smokin' Happy Dance

jollyjim311
So how many Mandalorians are we talking about?... Since you seem to know so much.

Hewkii_Dude
i dont know how many they are, i mean al of them every one that can fight

jollyjim311
Every Mandalorian ever versus the Rebel Alliance in ground combat?

Hewkii_Dude
Originally posted by jollyjim311
Every Mandalorian ever versus the Rebel Alliance in ground combat?

yeah

jollyjim311
Oh...

Well, that's just one sided...

Hewkii_Dude
smile

Kongu_Dude
Originally posted by Hewkii_Dude
smile

crylaugh

Tangible God
Mandalorians would win in ground combat no matter what era Rebels it is.

Space-wise though the Rebels would win only if it's the Rebels from 9 A.B.Y.

Tortoise Herder
OK, so here we go. First off, the guys arguing for the Mandies side sound like they are proud graduates of the Borat Sackdijev University of English. Their arguments are pretty much "ooouah. Mandalorainz are tehy tuoghest EVAR! Who thiks deos stoopid Reballs vill last one sekond against the mighty mandalorianz?" You are SEVERLY underestimating the Rebels.

Mr Kreiger seems to think that the die-hard rough-shed state for the rebels is a weakness with their inferior tech and numbers to the Empire, when in reality it is both a weakness and a strength.

The Rebels fought against the Galactic Empire, which from what has been released so far has shown us that the Imperials had pretty much the largest military force that is commonly known. Their army numbered in the HUNDRED MILLIONS via simple reasoning of the territory and populations under their control, if not the several BILLIONS. The rebels could only muster a VERY small fraction of that. And reinforcements were less frequent as the Imperials had conscription, recruiting openly etc etc etc. And medicinal supplies were harder to come by, as if a stormtrooper was wounded, he could be evac'd to a base for bacta, due to the Empire's control of all the "bacta worlds." The rebels had to use smuggled/stolen/improvised medicine, which shows that they are resourceful and would do BETTER on average than the Empire if they used identical medicine.

The Imperials had better weapons, but the Rebels often (though not ALWAYS, I will concede that) used their weapons to greater effect. In one instance, it is noted that due to careful planning, they held off a force over three times their size. They also had PLENTY of talent. Bren Derlin, Lando Calrissian, Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, Akbar, Jan Dodonna, to name the most well known. These guys knew their **** on tactics.

For you beloved Mandalorians, there is only one great tacticians who I can name after a long time of thinking. That would be Canderous Ordo. I do not doubt that the Mandalorians have many skilled warriors, but again, there is no telling about great strategic thinkers.

I am unsure about the scenario's outcome, and THAT is partially because the host is vauge. WHAT REBELS ARE WE TALKING ABOUT? THE TRILOGY ONES, OR THE ONES SHORTLY BEFORE THEY BECAME THE NEW REPUBLIC? Do the Mandalorians include the Tuang, the Neo-Crusaders, the ones under Alpha-02, the ones loyal to Jango, ALL THESE NEED TO BE ANSWERED! I await the response.

Mider999
i dont get how the imperials lost, wasnt it cause they lost there nerve after they found out palpatine died.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Tortoise Herder
OK, so here we go. First off, the guys arguing for the Mandies side sound like they are proud graduates of the Borat Sackdijev University of English. Their arguments are pretty much "ooouah. Mandalorainz are tehy tuoghest EVAR! Who thiks deos stoopid Reballs vill last one sekond against the mighty mandalorianz?" You are SEVERLY underestimating the Rebels.

Mr Kreiger seems to think that the die-hard rough-shed state for the rebels is a weakness with their inferior tech and numbers to the Empire, when in reality it is both a weakness and a strength.

The Rebels fought against the Galactic Empire, which from what has been released so far has shown us that the Imperials had pretty much the largest military force that is commonly known. Their army numbered in the HUNDRED MILLIONS via simple reasoning of the territory and populations under their control, if not the several BILLIONS. The rebels could only muster a VERY small fraction of that. And reinforcements were less frequent as the Imperials had conscription, recruiting openly etc etc etc. And medicinal supplies were harder to come by, as if a stormtrooper was wounded, he could be evac'd to a base for bacta, due to the Empire's control of all the "bacta worlds." The rebels had to use smuggled/stolen/improvised medicine, which shows that they are resourceful and would do BETTER on average than the Empire if they used identical medicine.

The Imperials had better weapons, but the Rebels often (though not ALWAYS, I will concede that) used their weapons to greater effect. In one instance, it is noted that due to careful planning, they held off a force over three times their size. They also had PLENTY of talent. Bren Derlin, Lando Calrissian, Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, Akbar, Jan Dodonna, to name the most well known. These guys knew their **** on tactics.

For you beloved Mandalorians, there is only one great tacticians who I can name after a long time of thinking. That would be Canderous Ordo. I do not doubt that the Mandalorians have many skilled warriors, but again, there is no telling about great strategic thinkers.

I am unsure about the scenario's outcome, and THAT is partially because the host is vauge. WHAT REBELS ARE WE TALKING ABOUT? THE TRILOGY ONES, OR THE ONES SHORTLY BEFORE THEY BECAME THE NEW REPUBLIC? Do the Mandalorians include the Tuang, the Neo-Crusaders, the ones under Alpha-02, the ones loyal to Jango, ALL THESE NEED TO BE ANSWERED! I await the response. I'm guessing that since this thread was created about 5 months ago, you won't get one anytime soon, as we didn't back then either.

Light Warrior
Originally posted by Tortoise Herder

I am unsure about the scenario's outcome, and THAT is partially because the host is vauge. WHAT REBELS ARE WE TALKING ABOUT? THE TRILOGY ONES, OR THE ONES SHORTLY BEFORE THEY BECAME THE NEW REPUBLIC? Do the Mandalorians include the Tuang, the Neo-Crusaders, the ones under Alpha-02, the ones loyal to Jango, ALL THESE NEED TO BE ANSWERED! I await the response.
indeed no expression

rolling on floor laughing smokin'

Riverollv
Mandalorians win

Count Makashi
While Mandalorians are better warriors and know warfare, tactics better then anyone in their time, except for Revan, the Rebels have 4000 years
newer technology and the tactics Mandalorians used could have ben perfected, so if the Mandalorians win it wont be easy.

Riverollv
It is stated that the technology in the SW universe is very similar in every era, maybe slightly different, but not enough to make the difference. That's why they were able to do KOTOR and KOTOR2 even though it is 4000 yrs beofore the rise of the empire. Or do you really see any change in technology in the games compared with the movies?

jollyjim311
Originally posted by Riverollv
It is stated that the technology in the SW universe is very similar in every era, maybe slightly different, but not enough to make the difference. That's why they were able to do KOTOR and KOTOR2 even though it is 4000 yrs beofore the rise of the empire. Or do you really see any change in technology in the games compared with the movies?

... Do you know happen to know what the Death Star is?

Riverollv
Yes, yes i know that, I'm just saying what I read somewhere, though i dont remember where... if I remember the website I'll post it.
I understand why you told me this, but if you do not count the Death Star, what other differences do you see?

jollyjim311
The size of other ships...

Tangible God
The size, power, speed, shield strength.

No no, technology didn't change at all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.