Orion v.s. Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galan7777777
alright, this fight will take place in an empty Metropolis......... galdiator will be at full-confidence except neither he nor orion will have the ability to fly, this will be strictly a ground match.... who wins?

sexyking
Originally posted by galan7777777
alright, this fight will take place in an empty Metropolis......... galdiator will be at full-confidence except neither he nor orion will have the ability to fly, this will be strictly a ground match.... who wins?

confused Is this strictly a head to head match as in just brute strength?

galan7777777
Originally posted by sexyking
confused Is this strictly a head to head match as in just brute strength? yes, its all of their normal abilities except the ability to fly

Tshern
Doesn't Orion have a full control over the Astroforce nowadays? If so, Glads is messed up.

lilnutta12
how strong is the astro force

i mean gladiator at FULL confidence is no push over - he can match up in strength with the lower celestials which is still a good feat from what i've heard

he still has eye beams and wind breath.

astroforce i dont no if this can take down the full power gladiator

galan7777777
Originally posted by Tshern
Doesn't Orion have a full control over the Astroforce nowadays? If so, Glads is messed up. this is why i said they will have all of their NORMAL abilities

Dinkus Mayhem
Any portion of the astro force > Gladiator's eye beams and breath.

Speed would be a push, both are superfast.

Strength would be a push.

Durability would lean toward Orion thanks to the healing factor his motherbox gives.

It would not be a blowout, but Orion would eventually win IMO.

batdude123
Kallark would be Orion's b*tch.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.