Superman(Blue) vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthgoober
(Blue) Superman

vs

(current) Superman

Bloodlust is on

Who takes it?
Discuss

lilnutta12
you joker - blue, slips on a banana and accidently hits superman resulting in him being completely destroyed.#

na super blu takes this match

Big Sexy
Superman blue 10/10

galan7777777
blue would win easily, normal supes couldnt even lay a hand on him

darthgoober
What about T-Vo?

galan7777777
Originally posted by darthgoober
What about T-Vo? i still doubt it would be enough, have u seen the superman (blue) respect thread? im sure u have

darthgoober
*Bump*

darthgoober
I notice that NO ONE is voting for current Supes, so does that mean that everyone agrees that T-Vo is useless against a high caliber energy manipulator?

invisiblewoman
I notice that NO ONE is voting for current Supes, so does that mean that everyone agrees that T-Vo is useless against a high caliber energy manipulator?
I'm sorry i'm not sure what T-VO means would you please tell me embarrasment

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by invisiblewoman
I'm sorry i'm not sure what T-VO means would you please tell me embarrasment

Torquasm Vo. A powerful kryptonian martial art/meditation technique that allows Supes a variety of options.

Current Supes should actually be able to pull it off effectively on Blue since Blue has no experience of even knew that it existed.

Skeets
Superman blue wins,he wrestled an angel.

invisiblewoman
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Torquasm Vo. A powerful kryptonian martial art/meditation technique that allows Supes a variety of options.

Current Supes should actually be able to pull it off effectively on Blue since Blue has no experience of even knew that it existed.
and you really think that would be enough for supes to take on supes blue? i just dunno if that would be enough. I still think supes blue takes him.

Rols

I dont really see how Supes could beat Blue Supes w/ t-vo, there is really no advantageous use of t-vo against Blue supes.. I dont see how it would work on him, nothing i can think off.. unless of course you've got one.. which i would like to hear or read from.. and regarding screwing up ones powers, ive never read it from any faqs about T-vo.. and theres quite a few..

batdude123
and you really think that would be enough for supes to take on supes blue? i just dunno if that would be enough. I still think supes blue takes him.

That's just the SIMPLE definition. Its nickname is "PIS-Vo." 'Nuff said. wink

batdude123
Originally posted by Rols
I dont really see how Supes could beat Blue Supes w/ t-vo, there is really no advantageous use of t-vo against Blue supes.. I dont see how it would work on him, nothing i can think off.. unless of course you've got one.. which i would like to hear or read from.. and regarding screwing up ones powers, ive never read it from any faqs about T-vo.. and theres quite a few..

Avy goes by it's appearances in the comics. You're probably not going to get a good grasp of what it truely is unless you read a comic where he uses it. smile

Rols
Ohh, ive got pretty good grasp of what it is... I can see it working against certain opponents... but i dont see it against this Char..

Avalonofthewind

I never used a T-vo faq. I go by my comics. Every time that I've seen it used (including against Superman) their natural powers and abilities were of no use in getting out of it.

Soleran
Superman Blue sucks the power out of Superman and cripples him...................then kicks him in the ding ding, just cuz.

Superman Blue could mess with Superman by reading his energy signature and not allowing his brain to use his powers!

General Kon-El
What's T-vo?

darthgoober
Originally posted by Soleran
Superman Blue sucks the power out of Superman and cripples him...................then kicks him in the ding ding, just cuz.

Superman Blue could mess with Superman by reading his energy signature and not allowing his brain to use his powers!
Intresting theory, in fact I'm pretty sure I've heard some Superman Blue fans argue that he could do that fairly easily, I wonder how Superman could counter that?

batdude123
PIS-Vo. whistle

Blair Wind
He'd need to concentrate first whistle
http://pictures.greatestjournal.com/userimg/5866457/536647

batdude123
It's PIS-Vo. You can't dismiss it, and you can't argue against it. You just have to accept it. no expression

darthgoober
Originally posted by Blair Wind
He'd need to concentrate first whistle
http://pictures.greatestjournal.com/userimg/5866457/536647
Wait, so he has concentrate? So if an opponent just attact him nonstop and never gave him an opportuunity, he wouldn't be able to use it?

invisiblewoman
Wait, so he has concentrate? So if an opponent just attact him nonstop and never gave him an opportuunity, he wouldn't be able to use it?
hey good point! but what if the other apponent didn't know that?

darthgoober
If they are fighting to the best of their ability, and going all out, it wouldn't matter if they knew about it or not, because they'd be be attacking all out anyway(especially if bloodlust is on).

batdude123
M'kay...

darthgoober
Originally posted by batdude123
M'kay...
What, do I have that wrong? confused

Avalonofthewind
2 "S" Shields, 1 forum.

1 "S" shield that has beaten every other "S" shield...

Damn these choices!

batdude123
What, do I have that wrong? confused

No, just my version of a bump.

darthgoober
2 "S" Shields, 1 forum.

1 "S" shield that has beaten every other "S" shield...

Damn these choices!
I know, Ill bet Jesse's head explodes when he see's this. laughing out loud

Soleran
Finally there isn't any debate then, clearly a Superman takes this one.

darthgoober
No, just my version of a bump.
Oh, M'Kay.... laughing out loud

darthgoober
Finally there isn't any debate then, clearly a Superman takes this one.
Ah yes, but which, and why?

Soleran
Blue, Superman Blue schmokes him.

Avalonofthewind

I'd say so.
Superman sucks Dominus into a psychic arena of his choosing using Torquasm Vo. One of his lesser used abilities. It's borderline reality control.

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/4250/torquasmvo4po.th.jpg

Superman resists actual reality control and adapts to it on the fly...
He even turns into Kingdom come Superman and Superman 1M while fighting.
http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/9751/vo23kw.th.jpg

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/8059/vo31hz.th.jpg

How powerful is Dominus? Some asked...

http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/8195/actioncomics748p104yw.th.jpg

The fact that Supes has ANY victories over this guy is impressive.

batdude123
The sheer rediculousness of that power... laughing out loud thumbsup

darthgoober
Wait, isn't one of Superman Blue's big feats, defeating a reality warper?

Rols
I'd say so.
Superman sucks Dominus into a psychic arena of his choosing using Torquasm Vo. One of his lesser used abilities. It's borderline reality control.

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/4250/torquasmvo4po.th.jpg

Superman resists actual reality control and adapts to it on the fly...
He even turns into Kingdom come Superman and Superman 1M while fighting.
http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/9751/vo23kw.th.jpg

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/8059/vo31hz.th.jpg
What can he miror image on Supes blue, I mean he is pure energy and lets not forget he is immune to psi attack... I mean he could probably suck up the psi energy produce from t-vo, impowering him up more.. This guy got near inf. potential..

Soleran
The sheer rediculousness of that power... laughing out loud thumbsup

Yes it is, I wouldn't say it makes Superman look as good as makes Dominus look like a chump.

Kinda reminds me of Champion of the Universe, on paper awesome, in comics he's an ass.

batdude123
Yes it is, I wouldn't say it makes Superman look as good as makes Dominus look like a chump.

Kinda reminds me of Champion of the Universe, on paper awesome, in comics he's an ass.

Champion's an ass period.

Avalonofthewind

Couldn't the same be said for any villain that lost then?

Avalonofthewind
What can he miror image on Supes blue, I mean he is pure energy and lets not forget he is immune to psi attack... I mean he could probably suck up the psi energy produce from t-vo, impowering him up more.. This guy got near inf. potential..

If that was the case, Dominus could have easily done the same. Why would it work on a reality manipulator who's both magic AND cosmic but not on an energy manipulator?

batdude123
If that was the case, Dominus could have easily done the same. Why would it work on a reality manipulator who's both magic AND cosmic but not on an energy manipulator?

... or Eradicator. smile

Soleran
Couldn't the same be said for any villain that lost then?

Maybe but here specifically I am talking about Dominus the same guy you said should beat both Superman and SS.

Not a very good piece of evidence to throw in your disuscussion if you have already said Dominus should have won. Besides that Superman didn't just instantly T-vo he had to build to his theta state as described in his monologue there.

Superman Blue would already have an idea the Superman has T-vo available and just mess with his head like Kyles and suck all his energy from him.

Avalonofthewind
Maybe but here specifically I am talking about Dominus the same guy you said should beat both Superman and SS.

Not a very good piece of evidence to throw in your disuscussion if you have already said Dominus should have won. Besides that Superman didn't just instantly T-vo he had to build to his theta state as described in his monologue there.

Superman Blue would already have an idea the Superman has T-vo available and just mess with his head like Kyles and suck all his energy from him.

Really? And how would Blue know about T-vo? Superman had no idea about that power until quite a bit after he turned back.

So do tell...

And Supes has used that power instantly afterwards. smile I know exactly what I post. There is also a scan stating that Dominus will kill DC's version of eternity.
I like how you skipped that.

I don't even have an official stance in this thread. I was simply answering questions. smile

Rols
See Supes has access to vast and diverse abilities, specificly time and realty powers of Dominus which somehow Supes skills to manipulate those powers are above Dominus hence he defeated him.. Blue Supes do not possess such powers, everything comes from his energy form which i hardly think t-vo allows Superman to turn into Blue Supes using this powers (confusing). The only think it would probably do is create a same energy configuration as Blue Supes which would even make him more stronger...

Avalonofthewind
See Supes has access to vast and diverse abilities, specificly time and realty powers of Dominus which somehow Supes skills to manipulate those powers are above Dominus hence he defeated him.. Blue Supes do not possess such powers, everything comes from his energy form which i hardly think t-vo allows Superman to turn into Blue Supes using this powers (confusing). The only think it would probably do is create a same energy configuration as Blue Supes which would even make him more stronger...

It doesn't make sense, as someone who can control all the same powers are Blue Supes and much much more couldn't simply get out of it.

When the Eradicator caught Supes with it, Supes couldn't just get out of it either.

Rols
It doesn't make sense, as someone who can control all the same powers are Blue Supes and much much more couldn't simply get out of it.
Am not really understanding that sentence..

But it wasnt Blue Supes, It was normal Superman...

Avalonofthewind
Am not really understanding that sentence..

But it wasnt Blue Supes, It was normal Superman...

Normal Superman was already experienced in using it and knew what it was. Blue Supes would totally be caught by surprise.

This is going by timeline of course.

Blue Supes with Torquasm Vo = Scary opponent. confused

Soleran
Going into the fight they both have an idea of the general powers of the others hence Blue Superman would have general knowledge of T-vo, thats all.

Avalonofthewind
T-vo is hardly "general knowledge" and everyone knows Supermans "general" power set.

T-vo wasn't around in Blues time.

Soleran
wouldn't really matter I didn't say Blue had t-vo just that he would be aware the other him has access to that power.

darthgoober
IMO, general knowlege WOULD include knowlege of Supes most powerful technique. Just like general knowlege of Thor, would include knowledge of the Godforce, anything THAT powerful should be known.

Rols
I still dont see what benefits is there for Supes using T-vo on Blue. I mean he cant just start blasting or absorbing energy from Blue, since his body has to configure to same energy as Blue supes to start using those powers..

darthgoober
And besides, what about Blue wrestling the angel, and his infinite potential and all that other crap?

Avalonofthewind
IMO, general knowlege WOULD include knowlege of Supes most powerful technique. Just like general knowlege of Thor, would include knowledge of the Godforce, anything THAT powerful should be known.

Unfortunately, it's not general knowledge....very few people know about it...more people know about Clark Kent than they do about him having Torquasm Vo.

And besides, what about Blue wrestling the angel, and his infinite potential and all that other crap?

Supes has always been said to have infinite potential...no matter what form he was in. As for wrestling with Asmodel....that's one of my favorites.

It's all in fun to me. I like both versions of the character.

MattDay
didn't supeman use t-vo against a near celestial being or something? he was one big mother f***** anyways

MattDay
well he was near the size of a celestial type being if not bigger

Rols
Blue Supes cant use T-vo..

darthgoober
Bump

darthgoober
ninja

Jesse7

I think that explains nicely, Supes over Blue supes for the majority via T-Vo.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Jesse7
I think that explains nicely, Supes over Blue supes for the majority via T-Vo.
But what about Blue's infinite potential, and the whole wrestling with the angel(who's higher than an abstract) and all that other stuff. smile

Jesse7
But what about Blue's infinite potential, and the whole wrestling with the angel(who's higher than an abstract) and all that other stuff. smile

T-Vo as explained by more then just myself (Avalon though he worded it differently; the ability to gain your opponents powers and shut your opponents powers off), is simply, the power to become more powerful then your opponent well at the same time making your opponent powerless.

darthgoober
T-Vo as explained by more then just myself (Avalon though he worded it differently; the ability to gain your opponents powers and shut your opponents powers off), is simply, the power to become more powerful then your opponent well at the same time making your opponent powerless.
Ah but how is he going to become more powerful than infinite?

Jesse7
Ah but how is he going to become more powerful than infinite?

By surpassing infinite, going to say "well scientifically you can't go greater then infinite" then again Comics aren't very scientifically accurate are they? As Supes has shown with T-vo he can pass infinite.

darthgoober
I'm sory but infinite is infinite, the only way he could use T-Vo to surpass him is if his power wasn't infinite.

invisiblewoman
I'm sory but infinite is infinite, the only way he could use T-Vo to surpass him is if his power wasn't infinite.
exactly infinite is infinite! boxing boxed

Jesse7

T-Vo's just like that it surpasses even infinite, you can turn a blind eye all you want to it, but its not going to change its power in comics that it does indeed surpass those stated as infinite (Domiru). I think I prefer a comics narration and statements over your opinion.

darthgoober
T-Vo's just like that it surpasses even infinite, you can turn a blind eye all you want to it, but its not going to change its power in comics that it does indeed surpass those stated as infinite (Domiru). I think I prefer a comics narration and statements over your opinion.
I'm not trying to turn a blind eye to it, I'm just pointing out that if it IS able to surpass Blue, then his power isn't really infinite.

Jesse7
I'm not trying to turn a blind eye to it, I'm just pointing out that if it IS able to surpass Blue, then his power isn't really infinite.

Supes blue as stated is infinite in potential, but T-vo is just the power to surpass infinite, simply put its the power to surpass alot really.

Things can be infinite but it does not mean that they cannot be beaten, as I have never said Supes blue cannot be beaten,

darthgoober
Supes blue as stated is infinite in potential, but T-vo is just the power to surpass infinite, simply put its the power to surpass alot really.

Things can be infinite but it does not mean that they cannot be beaten, as I have never said Supes blue cannot be beaten,
What aren't you getting, infinite cannot be surpassed. Infinite is a constant, it cannot be added to, subtracted from, multiplied or divided, because the answer is always the same. So any showing where that which is truely infinite is supassed is BS because it's not possible.

Jesse7
What aren't you getting, infinite cannot be surpassed. Infinite is a constant, it cannot be added to, subtracted from, multiplied or divided, because the answer is always the same. So any showing where that which is truely infinite is supassed is BS because it's not possible.

As all physical words are, they are subjective, that is how you view infinite, I percieve infinite as a level, and that there are infinite levels of infinite, it is not that infinite is not surpassable it is just that physically it is unable to be gauged.

Simply put T-vo surpasses infinite on an infinite level, how much? I don't know.

darthgoober
As all physical words are, they are subjective, that is how you view infinite, I percieve infinite as a level, and that there are infinite levels of infinite, it is not that infinite is not surpassable it is just that physically it is unable to be gauged.

Simply put T-vo surpasses infinite on an infinite level, how much? I don't know.
No, that is immeasurable. There is a BIG difference. You can perceive it however you want, but it won't change that one simple truth(which is pretty much universally accepted).

Jesse7
No, that is immeasurable. There is a BIG difference. You can perceive it however you want, but it won't change that one simple truth(which is pretty much universally accepted).

Universally accepted? Not at all, you shouldn't say things you do not know of, infinite is a subjective term just as all physical words are, you are trying to describe some thing with the word infinite that is beyond anything physical or physically recorded, no physical evidence of infinite so how do you of human and physical limitation pass judgement onto all universally claiming that Infinite is soley what you know it to be defined as?

Because scientist say so? Are they god? Do they know all? Is not quantum physics the study of science added with faith that science can prove things that have no evidence or not yet proved, that are yet not shown to exist? And is not the word faith subjective on many levels of reality as shown in this world today and throughout time?

The word infinite is as subjective as the words good and evil.

Superboy Prime
Superman Blue 9/10

Superman won't be pulling T-VO in every single match and that's pretty much the only thing keeping him from getting owned Rhino style.

darthgoober
I'm sorry but the word infinite MEANS, NEVER ENDING! Something either ends, or it doesn't. Period. If you have a problem with how the word is defined by the people who created it, then you shouldn't use it so much in your arguments. The fact of the matter remains that if Blue Supes power can be surpassed than it CAN'T be infinite. It may be IMMEASURABLE(kinda like Surfers), but not infinite.

Jesse7
And why cannot Supes pull T-vo every match? Its within his power set, so is he purposely going to not use T-vo and lose? I think not, Supes with T-vo for the majority.

Jesse7
And why cannot Supes pull T-vo every match? Its within his power set, so is he purposely going to not use T-vo and lose? I think not, Supes with T-vo for the majority.

It is like saying Silver Surfer cannot use his speed every match thus he loses 9 out of the ten matches, when in fact he can use his speed every match just as Supes can use T-vo every match.

Jesse7
I'm sorry but the word infinite MEANS, NEVER ENDING! Something either ends, or it doesn't. Period. If you have a problem with how the word is defined by the people who created it, then you shouldn't use it so much in your arguments. The fact of the matter remains that if Blue Supes power can be surpassed than it CAN'T be infinite. It may be IMMEASURABLE(kinda like Surfers), but not infinite.

Again you use the word infinite as though its meaning is law, do you know in other countries Infinite does not carry the same meaning as the one you just provided as an example, so your argument is not universally accepted. You view infinite as such, not all others do not, not make the mistake to assume.

Superboy Prime
The instances where Superman uses T-VO are slim at best. That is why I don't believe he will pull it off in every single match.

Jesse7
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
The instances where Superman uses T-VO are slim at best. That is why I don't believe he will pull it off in every single match.

The instances where Silver Surfer speed blitzes in combat are none, yet he is aplicable to use it every match, same goes for Supes as almost for all characters on this forum, an example would be black bolt who rarely uses his scream but can use it every match on these forums.

Superboy Prime
Why are you bringing the surfer up? I don't care about him nor his speed blitzing. Fine Superman wins by TVOing the crap out of Superman Blue and in the process makes it a lame fight because the original S shield must prevail.

YAY.

darthgoober
Again you use the word infinite as though its meaning is law, do you know in other countries Infinite does not carry the same meaning as the one you just provided as an example, so your argument is not universally accepted. You view infinite as such, not all others do not, not make the mistake to assume.
I'm pretty sure that the comic where that was stated was written in America, and I'm sure that the writer was thinking of the American definition. But if your saying that thats NOT the meaning that was implied, then you really shouldn't use the word that way against Surfer, I'm sorry but you can't have it both ways.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Why are you bringing the surfer up? I don't care about him nor his speed blitzing. Fine Superman wins by TVOing the crap out of Superman Blue and in the process makes it a lame fight because the original S shield must prevail.

YAY.

Jesse7
I'm pretty sure that the comic where that was stated was written in America, and I'm sure that the writer was thinking of the American definition. But if your saying that thats NOT the meaning that was implied, then you really shouldn't use the word that way against Surfer, I'm sorry but you can't have it both ways.

Again were debating over the meaning of infinite, yet your trying to dimiss Supes blue well at the same time promoting SS, is so obvious.

Actually I don't think Blue supes has ever lost a battle, well SS has lost many.

P.S. It was written in America so? Is America the law of the world? Is being made in America make it superior to anywhere else? It was written in America, are we to assume the writters think and percieve exactly as you do? I think not, comics are for interprertation and percieving, not for one lined statements to be taken as law from one persons interpretation.

P.S.S. you said it was made in America, so does that mean every single person in american thinks the same and percieves and interepts every word including infinite as the same?

darthgoober
Again were debating over the meaning of infinite, yet your trying to dimiss Supes blue well at the same time promoting SS, is so obvious.

Actually I don't think Blue supes has ever lost a battle, well SS has lost many.

P.S. It was written in America so? Is America the law of the world? Is being made in America make it superior to anywhere else? It was written in America, are we to assume the writters think and percieve exactly as you do? I think not, comics are for interprertation and percieving, not for one lined statements to be taken as law from one persons interpretation.

P.S.S. you said it was made in America, so does that mean every single person in american thinks the same and percieves and interepts every word including infinite as the same?
No, I'm trying to understand what YOU mean by infinite, because up until now you have acted like you(and the writers), meant the standerd definition. If thats not the case then....

Jesse7
No, I'm trying to understand what YOU mean by infinite, because up until now you have acted like you(and the writers), meant the standerd definition. If thats not the case then....

When have I ever stated that Superman Blue cannot be surpassed or defeated? When have I acted as though infinite was to be taken as unsurpassable, cannot be defeated?

darthgoober
When have I ever stated that Superman Blue cannot be surpassed or defeated? When have I acted as though infinite was to be taken as unsurpassable, cannot be defeated?
I never said that you DID say he couldn't be surpassed or defeated. You simply went on with the word infinite. But now that I know you didn't actually mean that.....

Rols
Since when is t-vo infinite.... Where are you getting this information.. Never stated in comics or in any faqs... Torquasm vo is a meditation/martial art technigue created by Kryptonians kinda like Judo uses your opponent strength/power.. He defeated Dominus using Dominus abilities specificly time and realty manipulation (which really does not make any since, since Dominus exp. in those skills surpasses Supes). So what he would be doing is just tapping into Blue Supes energies which is infinite potential and throwing it back and at desame time Blue Supes would be absorbing those energies and Supes solar energies. There is really nothing Superman can do against this guy..

Jesse7
Since when is t-vo infinite.... Where are you getting this information.. Never stated in comics or in any faqs... Torquasm vo is a meditation/martial art technigue created by Kryptonians kinda like Judo uses your opponent strength/power.. He defeated Dominus using Dominus abilities specificly time and realty manipulation (which really does not make any since, since Dominus exp. in those skills surpasses Supes). So what he would be doing is just tapping into Blue Supes energies which is infinite potential and throwing it back and at desame time Blue Supes would be absorbing those energies and Supes solar energies. There is really nothing Superman can do against this guy..

Going by on panel showings, and feats, what T-vo does simply, is turns off the opponents powers and gives you their powers except even greater then what they (the opponent) originally had, and I guess the innate knowledge of how to use those powers too since supes was pretty nifty at using those powers.

Rols
Going by on panel showings, and feats, what T-vo does simply, is turns off the opponents powers and gives you their powers except even greater then what they (the opponent) originally had, and I guess the innate knowledge of how to use those powers too since supes was pretty nifty at using those powers.
If it where like that he could leterally go up against the like of Lt/
FP Spectre/Eternity and win the fight since you were saying there is no limit/infinite is T-vo.... Dominus was defeated cause of understamating Superman.. Simple..

Fanboy
Originally posted by General Kon-El
What's T-vo?

Tivo how it is really spelled is a cable network that lets you record pause rewind and search for tv shows you don't want to miss for more information blah blah blah that was just a joke.

Torquasm-Vo is a kryptonian warrior discipline where they get to fight on a physcic plaine or some kind of weird ass physcic power shit.

MattDay
has the power even been officially described so people can stop guessing!?

Superherovandal
seriously there are various lvls of infinite there are an infinite # of negative integers but if u include all positive integers as well thats more than all negatives and if u include all #s period including imaginary ones and all real ones that larger than all integers.

Rols
infinite... all desame...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.