Lotr Book

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies
Ok i have not read the book but seen the films . I been looking around and its hard to find the book at a good price ? where did you guys get yours from ?

Its the big fat one eek! lolz you know what i mean big grin

ESB -1138
Books A Million

coolmovies
what do u mean ?

ESB -1138
That's where I got mine from. Books-A-Million

coolmovies
ohh ok thanks

moviefreak_173
What do you consider a good price range?

coolmovies
10-12 pounds but i saw one for 50

thefallen544

Flying High
i stole mine from my brother stick out tongue

Leggy_n_Merry

coolmovies
ya we did sell them but i wanted the whole book ! Not seperate . Thats why i didnt buy them now we dont sell them anymore .

thefallen544
See getting the whole book in one now probably means your looking at the 50th Anniversary Edition (I think thats the one) which is why its a high price.

coolmovies
ya but there are two types one is red and the other black !

Leggy_n_Merry

coolmovies
ya but its a gold cover the 50th Anniversary one is far too expensive
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Lord-Rings-50th-Anniversary-Deluxe/dp/0007182368/sr=1-10/qid=1156970629/ref=sr_1_10/026-7168544-8680415?ie=UTF8&s=books

that one ^

Leggy_n_Merry
Oh I didn't mean that one I meant this one..

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Lord-Rings-one-paperback/dp/0261103253/sr=1-5/qid=1156973924/ref=sr_1_5/202-4269347-8863064?ie=UTF8&s=books

The paperback one

coolmovies
Oh thanks alot ya thats a good price

ESB -1138
I got the latest One-Volume Edition at Books-A-Million for $20 (US). It was cheaper doing that here.

coolmovies
wow thats cheap

Council#13
I got mine from my mom, who bought this collector's set like 15 years ago. It had the Hobbit, too. I love that book. I must have read it like 8 times

coolmovies
8 times !!!!!!! u must be a fast reader

Hammad Ahsan
I got mine for US. $ 8.95, or sumthing around that, a one volume edition. I read the rest of the stuff, borrowing the books, as Tolkien books are difficult to find here and then I downloaded it all, as many tolkien books as I could find wink

Council#13
Originally posted by coolmovies
8 times !!!!!!! u must be a fast reader

Years of practice wink laughing out loud

coolmovies
lolz best book ever

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.