Beyonder Vs Rune King Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thedude1948
The REAL Beyonder vs Rune King Thor

I am asking this mostly to see who everyone thinks is more powerful Cosmic Cube beings or Skyfathers.

please no "well.... Pre-retcon blablabla"

Thanos_THOTU
Real Beyonder is like a Eternity.

galan7777777
the true version of the beyonder is the very universe itself

thedude1948
Uhhh, how is he = to Eternity and the whole universe? when did this happen..

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by thedude1948
Uhhh, how is he = to Eternity and the whole universe? when did this happen..
cause someone talks stupidity here... Beyonder has the power of the writers

darthgoober
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
cause someone talks stupidity here... Beyonder has the power of the writers
No Pre Recton Beyonder was supposed to have the power of the writers, Post Recton Beyonder was supposed to be part of a cosmic cube, and have the power of a single universe.

Stupid Rookie
OK, I will answer the question you asked. Cosmic Cubes "Current Beyonder" is above RKT, and the Sky Fathers. CCs are really powerful

Soujaboy

I am asking this mostly to see who everyone thinks is more powerful Cosmic Cube beings or Skyfathers.

please no "well.... Pre-retcon blablabla"

What the f**k?

lando005
beyonder

Big Sexy

please no "well.... Pre-retcon blablabla" Post retcon Beyonder is also multiversal

Alfheim
I dont know what this retcon thing is but I know originally the beyonder was supposed to be a living universe. That therefore could make him as powerful as Eternity.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Alfheim
I dont know what this retcon thing is but I know originally the beyonder was supposed to be a living universe. That therefore could make him as powerful as Eternity.
no expression

Alfheim
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
no expression

Er whats the problem? You do know that Eternity is just the total collection of every living thing in the universe.

Wonder Man
Beyonder. To the real Beyonder Eternity was just like a guy on earth is to Eternity.

thedude1948
lol, where did this come from... I think I was talking about Post-retcon Beyonder, because Pre-retcon is out of RKT's league.

ExtraMision5555
Red skull got the cosmic cube once
i have a video of it
the animation is crazy

complexbrother
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Beyonder. To the real Beyonder Eternity was just like a guy on earth is to Eternity.

nicely said .

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by complexbrother
nicely said .
erm Not really.

Mr Master
Post Ret-con Beyonder annihilates RTK.

Post Ret-con Beyonder's essence is right now trapped inside the Makers body.

The Maker can implode the Universe with a thought, but it became insane in its Mortal Form, because of this it was weakened and vulnerable.

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/3595/maker3ho5.th.jpg
the Maker could have imploded the Universe on a whim if it had not gone mad.

Thanos knew of the Maker's potential

Thanos says his only recollection of the Beyonder or Kosmos is Unlimited power...he repeats this.

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/666/maker2bu1.th.jpg

This is Thanos after having possessed a Cosmic Cube that made him a Universe...after having the Infinity Gauntlet that made him "God"...after having THOU...which absorbed the Living Tribunal.

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/4551/makernotdeadej3.th.jpg
Beyonder, (Maker) still imposing limitations like his PRE era, takes on Mortal Form.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.