Captain Marvel vs. Juggernaut (CLASSIC)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
DC. Captain Marvel....

Rewmac
Classic Juggs...If it comes to brawling. Maybe the magical lightining could do some demage, but I don't think that would be enough.

juggernaut66666
does cap marv have the power of shazam in this fight?

Whittdawg92
no, he's going to fight as his human form which is a little kid.

badabing
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
Captain Marvel is currently watching over the Rock of Eternity. He means does Marvel have all of the wizard Shazam's powers. I am also wondering that.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
then he wins

Darth Martin
If you guys think Superman can beat Juggs Captain Marvel should too.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Darth Martin
If you guys think Superman can beat Juggs Captain Marvel should too.
no cause superman can't beat juggernaut but since it is upgraded cap marv and has magical powers which is juggernaut's weakness yes he can win

chomperx9
Juggernaut wins

long pig
Bullshit, Juggs doesn't win in any scenario. Marvel doesn't use the power often, in fact he's only done it once tmk, but he can disable enchantments with a blast from his chest. He did it against the Queen of Lies. This is a non starter. Even without that ability he still owns. Jug can be harmed by any magical enchanted weapon, CM is the epitomy of a magical, enchanted weapon. Jug was cut by a blade that wasn't enchanted it was only made with magic. So, what's the diff between that blade and Marvel's fist? Both are made from magic. I love jug but he's out of his league.

chomperx9
Originally posted by long pig
Bullshit, Juggs doesn't win in any scenario. Marvel doesn't use the power often, in fact he's only done it once tmk, but he can disable enchantments with a blast from his chest. He did it against the Queen of Lies. This is a non starter. Even without that ability he still owns. Jug can be harmed by any magical enchanted weapon, CM is the epitomy of a magical, enchanted weapon. Jug was cut by a blade that wasn't enchanted it was only made with magic. So, what's the diff between that blade and Marvel's fist? Both are made from magic. I love jug but he's out of his league. Magic can also block Magic, You think CM can pass the Cytorak shield so easy ?

long pig
Absolutely. First, he can de-enchant jugs. Whatever the blast hits gets de-enchants. So, he it hits the shield....no mo' shield. AND he's faster than jugs and can attack before jug can put the shield up. Jug can't win this, bro.

long pig
Absolutely. First, he can de-enchant jugs. Whatever the blast hits gets de-enchants. So, he it hits the shield....no mo' shield. AND he's faster than jugs and can attack before jug can put the shield up. Jug can't win this, bro. There is a reason I give Marvel a 10 10 win over Dr strange.

Hyperion Prime
Juggernaut wins this or there is a stalemate. The only thing Captain Marvel can do is BFR Juggs. This will be the same as Juggs vs Thor. Thor's enchanted hammer hits didn't do crap to Juggernaut.

leonidas
his hammer DID negate his shield though and thor was beating the crap out of him. don't know if cm could do likewise as lp says (be a good scan to show, that chest thing) but if he could, lp's right--cm would beat him down like thor did.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by leonidas
his hammer DID negate his shield though and thor was beating the crap out of him. don't know if cm could do likewise as lp says (be a good scan to show, that chest thing) but if he could, lp's right--cm would beat him down like thor did.

Not by hitting him though. It is still magically charged when it hits someone. Long pig also mentioned what's the difference between CM fist and a sword. I was just remeinding him that getting hit by thors hammer did nothing. But I do know what you meant.

leonidas
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Not by hitting him though. It is still magically charged when it hits someone. Long pig also mentioned what's the difference between CM fist and a sword. I was just remeinding him that getting hit by thors hammer did nothing. But I do know what you meant.

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.