FF vs XF (My version)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thanos_THOTU
Mr. Fantastic
The Thing
Human torch
Invisible woman

vs

Cyclops
Colossus
Ice man
Psylocke

Scoobless
It's been done.... and X teams with telepaths always win against the FF unless there is any prep time

rotiart
iceman wins on his own if its omega level... if not... invisible woman wins by default...

Darth Martin
FF wins.

Blair Wind
Iceman is ALWAYS omega level....its just WHO he is...why do people not get that?

rotiart
someone told me recently he lost his second evolution or what not..

i don't know what that means as i don't read xmen much anymore.

Blair Wind
second evolution has nothing to do with his Omega level status. He was Omega before he was ALL ice.....he was Omega since birth no expression

Second mutation did nothing but turn him all into ice...thats it

Grimm22
Colossus and Cykes get killed by Sue, but Sue gets killed by Psylocke.

Then Iceman wins stick out tongue

H. S. 6
2nd team wins easily, with Psylocke and Iceman.

Metalmanx
Just like the last time...Psylocke wins this by her lonesome.

rotiart
nah. psylocke is brute force without skill.

IW is a precision scapel..

Would you rather have a sniper on your team, or a guy with a tommy gun.

hrm...

Metalmanx
Originally posted by rotiart
nah. psylocke is brute force without skill.

IW is a precision scapel..

Would you rather have a sniper on your team, or a guy with a tommy gun.

hrm...

So tell me. How would your highly-precise abilities with...let's say...a dagger help you stop a high-speed 18-wheeler?

It won't.

Who shoots first? The tommy-gun guy, that's who. He doesn't need to really aim that well. But still has a 99% chance he'll hit you first.

Doesn't matter how "precise" IW is. Psylocke is the kind of character that can take her out with a faster, more powerful attack.

TK >>> IW's forcefields.

With Sue down, the rest go down just as fast.

rotiart
What feats does psylocke have with her tk. She tends to wield it as a sword from afar. Only recently has she doubled in her power with it... and experimented with flying.. and massive outlashes of tk.

Sue could go invisible... throw up a shield while invisible.. and then beat psylocke. without psylocke being able to get a bead on her...

What exactly has pslocke done to even put her on the level of sue. And while you're spraying the area to find her. She directs an invisible cone of force to knock psylocke out.

And the pieces fall as they may.

Grimm22
The only reason I say Psylocke > Sue is because, Psylocke should be able to crush Sue's Brain a split second before Sue and do the same to her

rotiart
When has Psylocke done anything like that...

I understand you guys are probably applying "bloodlust"... but aren't arena fights also supposed to be "in character"....

unless there are things about psylocke i'm uninformed about?

rotiart
Originally posted by Metalmanx
So tell me. How would your highly-precise abilities with...let's say...a dagger help you stop a high-speed 18-wheeler?

Sue is a dagger... at the throat of the driver of that 18 wheeler...

Metalmanx
Originally posted by rotiart
Sue is a dagger... at the throat of the driver of that 18 wheeler...

Not sure you correctly understood my analogy...erm

No one is denying Sue's power, my friend.

Fact is, however, TK is faster. Doesn't matter how powerful Sue is, Psylocke's TK takes her down faster.

Invisibility? TK stops that, too. Are we just assuming that Sue gets a ten-second head-start on Betsy? confused

xmarksthespot
+ Sue isn't ninja.

Grimm22
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
+ Sue isn't ninja.

I wouldnt say TK > Forcefields, rather that Betsy has trained her mind as a ninja where Sue has not erm

rotiart
+ Sue isn't ninja.

Sure she is... shes from the sand nation... :P

And i'm trying to wonder where you're giving all of this respect to Psylocke.. .when as of right now, she hasn't done anything to me yet that deserves that respect... shes a meandering powerhouse..

As far as "speed of action" goes... that could be yet to be proven. Sue responds on a psionic level of attack... Although her attacks are a result of her actions... so are psylockes in this case. They both think it, and it happens. There is a difference between sue storms psionic interaction and storms, as usually what happens is someone attacks sue, and sue goes omg, and a shield is up.

can you give me examples of why psylocke is to you the stronger over sue storm? i just can't see it, and i must be missing something the rest of you guys have read but i haven't.

xmarksthespot
I don't base the outcome of fights on respect i.e. hero worship. I'm callous that way.

rotiart
I don't base the outcome of fights on respect i.e. hero worship. I'm callous that way.

its not hero worship. im basing it on current character abilities and showings in comics.

All i've asked is what has Psylocke done that makes her in your opinion quicker than sue, or more proficient?

I'd think you'd realize that since i gave the overall fight to the xmen,... just not this facet of it you'd realize i'm not rooting for the ff4,

xmarksthespot
Current character abilities are that Psylocke is a ninja and has always been, and telekinesis is logically faster than Invisible Woman.

rotiart
I understand that, but thats like saying your basing the wins on bios. I guess I can't get this whole, just cause she has tk she wins argument.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.