civil war

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

newavenger13
the best war am i reight rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

Darth Kreiger
Which one of the Hundreds?

The American "Civil War" wasn't an actual Civil War

Alliance
Originally posted by Darth Kreiger

Do the words "Global Forum" mean anything to you?

Neutro
The British Civil War wasn't really a Civil War, but a revolution.

Darth Kreiger
Originally posted by Alliance
Do the words "Global Forum" mean anything to you?

What point are you trying to make? I don't see any at all, I said which of the Hundreds, there have been Hundreds of Civil Wars throughout the History of man, what are you questioning?

I said American in a differant line because it is the only one referred to as "The Civil War"

Mithlond
Originally posted by Neutro

It was both.

Alliance
What point are you trying to make? I don't see any at all, I said which of the Hundreds, there have been Hundreds of Civil Wars throughout the History of man, what are you questioning?

I said American in a differant line because it is the only one referred to as "The Civil War"

I apologize...I misquoted you. I meant to quote newavenger.

Darth Kreiger
Originally posted by Alliance
I apologize...I misquoted you. I meant to quote newavenger.
Ahhhh

Alliance
happy

newavenger13
the American one

Koenig
Originally posted by Mithlond
It was both.

I agree.

Raven Guardia

The American "Civil War" wasn't an actual Civil War

can you explain this to me please?smile Because I never really thought of it differently.

Tangible God
Technically it was two separate countries warring with each other. It was a Separatist movement that formed a different country with different values, currency, government, just like a whole new country. Some European nations (Britain I think) even recognized the Confederacy as a separate entity.

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Tangible God
Technically it was two separate countries warring with each other. It was a Separatist movement that formed a different country with different values, currency, government, just like a whole new country. Some European nations (Britain I think) even recognized the Confederacy as a separate entity.

thanks, now it makes sense to me. embarrasment

Menetnashté
General Lee was one badass.

RaventheOnly
Well the 2nd country was formed after the war started. And parts of either side did not concede to the decision.

And the rediculous means of how the war was fought lie in the realm of the most retarded and backwards means of war ever devised by humanity. The napoleonic wars in Europe where more tactful and sensible then the rabble in the US; thats even amazing to claim.

Ytse
Originally posted by Novablast13
the best war am i reight rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

Best?

How do you rate wars? Haha.

Lord Coal
Originally posted by Neutro

Which British Civil War? We've had a few....

Tangible God
The one where Chuck died, and Cromwell was played by Richard Harris.

Lord Coal
The one where Metrosexuals were invented?

Not to mention emos.....

deathbunnyman
why are we rating a war. U dont list a war saying "the best" as if to say "this is the war i like the most" coz liking or saying that a war is good is just sick. mad mad mad

Tangible God
How about "necessary," is that sick?

IHateCaesar
It was an interesting war at best

Novablast13
ya so go away

Quark_666
It was the worst war, and among the most misunderstood. The politics of its origin were simply tragic. Best war? I don't think so.

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by Quark_666
It was the worst war, and among the most misunderstood. The politics of its origin were simply tragic. Best war? I don't think so.

Misunderstood how? You mean people's tendancy to think it was all about slavery? If so, then I agree. There was a lot more to it than just that.

Quark_666
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
Misunderstood how? You mean people's tendancy to think it was all about slavery? If so, then I agree. There was a lot more to it than just that. Yes, that is what I am referring to.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Novablast13

as far as America History..., I'm quite fond of the REvolutionary War. Its a great under dog story with good guys.

Devil King
Originally posted by deathbunnyman
why are we rating a war. U dont list a war saying "the best" as if to say "this is the war i like the most" coz liking or saying that a war is good is just sick. mad mad mad

That's good advice, DEATHBUNNY.

Novablast13
am just saying that that war was with all the u s a

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.