nova with power cosmic vs thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

newavenger13
nuff'' said Happy Dance Happy Dance

batdude123
Thor. Nice sig btw.

rotiart
Great sig...

Nova has shown to exhibit a lot of powe.r.. but he hasn't really been "hit" yet... so durability is a question...

Thor we know, can hit, is durabile.. and can.. hit... if nova has his "classic" from new warriors durability.. a hit from thor is taking him down.

galan7777777
hmmm, i think this would be a great fight, but i see thor winning

rotiart
I'll hold my vote til I see nova hit more enemies.. and get hit by...

so far his best feat is warp jumps for mass transit...

thats a lot of power... but is it the same energies used for battle... who knows.

galan7777777
Originally posted by rotiart
I'll hold my vote til I see nova hit more enemies.. and get hit by...

so far his best feat is warp jumps for mass transit...

thats a lot of power... but is it the same energies used for battle... who knows. yeah this is true, but do u think thor is at a herald level?

rotiart
yes.

batdude123
Originally posted by galan7777777
yeah this is true, but do u think thor is at a herald level?

Um... yes. confused He's a pretty even match for the Surfer. no expression

galan7777777
yes. hmm, my biggest problem here is that as uve said, we havent seen enough showings from nova to be completely sure of his victory??? embarrasment

rotiart
Heck he's beaten Surfer before...

Someone needs to take Surfer and put him in the Avengers so he learns cosmic boxing from thor or something...

batdude123
Originally posted by galan7777777
hmm, my biggest problem here is that as uve said, we havent seen enough showings from nova to be completely sure of his victory??? embarrasment

So what in the hell makes you think he can beat Thor? roll eyes (sarcastic)

galan7777777
Originally posted by batdude123
So what in the hell makes you think he can beat Thor? roll eyes (sarcastic) thats what im saying, i answered before i really thought about it

batdude123
Ah.

Silent Master
Not sure how powerful the PC would make him but Nova has already shown he can take a couple punches from a mind controlled Thor back during his 1st solo series, so the fight should last a little while.

Edge to Thor BTW.

darthgoober
Are we talking Richard Rider here?

Darth Vegas
Thor FTW.

newavenger13
nova wins 10/10

Jesse7
Nova as in the Nova from Anihilation?

newavenger13
ya

rotiart
HUH!!!!

I just realized something. Thread says Nova with the power cosmic vs Thor... but Nova doesn't have access to pc. He accesses the worldmind for his portion of their novaforce power... pc is not novaforce..

However Galactus's herald Nova does wield the power cosmic... is its supposed to be Frankie Raye???

Or did threadmaker mean Worldmind Nova?

rotiart
Originally posted by newavenger13
nuff'' said Happy Dance Happy Dance

Not "nuff" said. less dancing more explanations.

Worldmind Nova?
Or?
Frankie Raye Galactus Herald Nova who wields Power Cosmic?

Jesse7
HUH!!!!

I just realized something. Thread says Nova with the power cosmic vs Thor... but Nova doesn't have access to pc. He accesses the worldmind for his portion of their novaforce power... pc is not novaforce..

However Galactus's herald Nova does wield the power cosmic... is its supposed to be Frankie Raye???

Or did threadmaker mean Worldmind Nova?

Nova from anihilation does not have a piece of the nova force, he is the sole survivor of the nova corps and as of now has all of the nova force in him as well as housing the entire world mind within him.

rotiart
Originally posted by Jesse7
Nova from anihilation does not have a piece of the nova force, he is the sole survivor of the nova corps and as of now has all of the nova force in him as well as housing the entire world mind within him.

The worldmind IS the novaforce. When the worldmind entered his body, it gave him all of the novaforce... which means he has to have access to the worldmind for his portion of power...

before it was transferred to him. Now he houses it. We are arguing semantics but Nova Force still isn't Power Cosmic.

Jesse7
The worldmind IS the novaforce. When the worldmind entered his body, it gave him all of the novaforce... which means he has to have access to the worldmind for his portion of power...

before it was transferred to him. Now he houses it. We are arguing semantics but Nova Force still isn't Power Cosmic.

I see the novaforce as a source of energy, and the worldmind as the sentient keeper of it, the worlmind is not the nova force as the nova force is not the world mind, yet they exist together as one but can be seperated.

newavenger13
ya, and he has pc not nf.

rotiart
WTF. Well then you've made this redunant as Nova... Reed Richards Nova.... has never wielded the power cosmic. He dies on that aspect alone.

newavenger13
the nova form anlaion with power c vs thor ok now who wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.