wtf is it called?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mith fox
ok i saw a comerical for this but i forgot what it was called its a handheld game not like a ds or psp but like the 10.00 things in the walmart electronic ile its like muchie monsters or something it looks like one of those old scaner things if any one rembers those and u can plug it into your computer and play online so if any one knows what im talking about plz post back!!!!!

Itzak
A keyboard? b1

lord xyz
Originally posted by mith fox
ok i saw a comerical for this but i forgot what it was called its a handheld game not like a ds or psp but like the 10.00 things in the walmart electronic ile its like muchie monsters or something it looks like one of those old scaner things if any one rembers those and u can plug it into your computer and play online so if any one knows what im talking about plz post back!!!!! So what's like on cocaine?

Barker
N-Gage. no expression

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Barker
N-Gage. no expression
no

N-Gayge.

Barker

Syren
It's called not being able to use punctuation and therefore making absolutely no sense nono

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.