Do you run...?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lumanix
When you have to face a problem do you tend to run and hide or actually solve it? Do you face what scares you or do you cower?

lilmisskitten
Depends what the problem is

if it social i totally take it full on

if its spiders, freaking run hide and scream

shock

SelphieT
If its problems at home I always fight, no matter what. I've been fighting for a couple years actually.....

lilmisskitten
OH jesus

this has the potential to turn into a life story thread

Bardock42
I don't have problems. Ever.

SelphieT
........okay, I guess I'll stop right there then.

lilmisskitten
Originally posted by SelphieT
........okay, I guess I'll stop right there then.

lol sorry i didn't register your comment

i wasn't having a dig at you

happy birthday btw smile

Fellow Virgo big grin.wait..are you lol

SelphieT
Originally posted by lilmisskitten
lol sorry i didn't register your comment

i wasn't having a dig at you

happy birthday btw smile

Fellow Virgo big grin.wait..are you lol

hahaha, I sure am a Virgo, gotta love em, thanks smile

lord xyz
Originally posted by SelphieT
hahaha, I sure am a Virgo, gotta love em, thanks smile bday

Lumanix
Yes, and I wasn't asking for people's life stories.

If you get afraid, do you run? Run doesn't mean physically always.

lilmisskitten
Originally posted by Lumanix

If you get afraid, do you run? Run doesn't mean physically always.

*wonders who didn't understand the meaning of run*

laughing

lord xyz

If you get afraid, do you run? Run doesn't mean physically always. I run. no expression

§P0oONY
When you have to face a problem do you tend to run and hide or actually solve it? Do you face what scares you or do you cower?
Don't worry, just come out of the closet, everyone will understand... Don't run from your sexuality.

Lumanix
*wonders who didn't understand the meaning of run*

laughing Thre are more dumbasses then you think.

Originally posted by lord xyz
I run. no expression no expression Grats.

lilmisskitten
There are more dumbasses then you think.

ahhhhh...well, yeah thats true, were in the OTF

§P0oONY
Dumbasses ****ing rock.. yes

lilmisskitten

§P0oONY
Which is why the OTF RULESSS !!! *dances*

Not sure I'd go that far but it is the only forum on KMC with enough members for posting to be continuous.

lilmisskitten

ILoveMyDaniel
Half and half on that subject. 99% of my friends are guys and they're like my brothers from other mothers so I go to them when I'm down. One in particular I talk to about my problems and he calms me down about them. But anyway, that's off topic; 99% of my problems are with Daniel and it all depends on what they are and we usually run away from them until we can no longer have that as an option. Complicating, I know.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Bardock42

What's a "problem"? confused

Lumanix
Originally posted by H. S. 6
What's a "problem"? confused Ouch.

H. S. 6
Ouch.

Ouch?

Thanks, but I'd rather have the definition from a dictionary. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Opaleye92

i face my problem, running and hiding won't slove ne thing erm smile

JaehSkywalker
running is bad for your health.

ThePittman
I normally face all my problems head on, sometimes it would be better to leave it alone but I wasn't raised that way.

Because I can
GO FOR IT!

The Pict
Thre are more dumbasses then you think.

Nah, I think we all got it

§P0oONY

If you get afraid, do you run? Run doesn't mean physically always. Well, this thread obviously has something to do with a problem you're facing, either that or it's just a shockingly bad idea for a thread. So if people want to give their "life stories" it's only fair.

I don't really have many problems in my life; I'm not emo. the biggest problem I have is my hair and I can't exactly run from that.

Lumanix

§P0oONY
'Obviously'? Judging from what? And I didn't give my life story in any of the posts I've made in this thread if you didn't notice.

No one would make a thread like this unless they had something going on in their own life that would need this question answering. Unless you're just trying to up your thread count. You didn't need to give your life story to tell us that.

Storm
I tackle problems as they arise rather than sweep them under the rug, waiting, hoping they will go away.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Lumanix

DragonWoman
I prefer to solve it, no matter how much time it takes

§P0oONY
Yeah, the question happened to be "What KMCers actually run away from their problems?".

Which KMCers... not what.

gabbygood22
yes i run like a lil ... well you know

WickedTexasMomA
I do everything head on. No use cowering in the corner hoping someone takes care of it for you.

gabbygood22
aww good for you ..be happy that you can do that

Bloigen
Originally posted by Bardock42

gabbygood22
ya i run like a lil girl but i am a lil girl its ok right i hope so

Strangelove
When you have to face a problem do you tend to run and hide or actually solve it? Do you face what scares you or do you cower? I avoid problems before they start, but if there's no way around the problem, I face the music yes

~Flamboyant~
Sit down.....think it out.....make a plan....solve it.thumb up

Lumanix

BobbyD

I used to run................for purely health reasons. Now, I wish I still had the energy and/or time to do so. Actually, I do. .....'ve just become lazy. wink

WickedTexasMomA
Originally posted by gabbygood22
ya i run like a lil girl but i am a lil girl its ok right i hope so Talk about building your self up . roll eyes (sarcastic)

Naz

I have an abnormally small lung capacity and exercise-induced asthma.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Naz
I have an abnormally small lung capacity and exercise-induced asthma. Big deal, I have Eczma, so when I run, I'd have to be scratching my arms, legs and face it's like Chinese water torture!

§P0oONY
Congratulations on correcting the grammar I use at 4:00 am in the morning. no expression

Don't make excuses... mhm

Lumanix

lord xyz
Alright.

Thank you for correcting my spelling at 2 am. That's probably 6--7 am for Spooony, AND he's a Student! They don't wake up until 2PM ermm

§P0oONY
That's probably 6--7 am for Spooony, AND he's a Student! They don't wake up until 2PM ermm

I was actually going out to meet friends so I had to get up early to catch the bus... w00t

lord xyz

§P0oONY
Friends: Such a burden, such a blessing.. ermm

lord xyz

§P0oONY
You mean some, tall bald guy asking you for the money or you're dead. ermm

It's a rocky relationship but I wouldn't trade it or the world. ermm

Lumanix
ermmermm

lord xyz

§P0oONY
Are those two huming or something?

You can't trade the relationship or the world because you don't own the world.

I got owned. w00t

Lumanix
Are those two huming or something?

You can't trade the relationship or the world because you don't own the world. If I knew what huming was...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.