Robin on Teen Titans?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
On the TT show is the robin Grayson or Drake. He has Drake's staff and costume but in one episode in the future timeline it potrays him as Nightwing.
Opinons.

trademark
Drake became night wing

Neutro
From what I'm told, he's a combination.

Superherovandal
he's Dick Grayson. when that doppleganger comes along. his name is Nosyarg kcid.

Darth Martin
Thanks guys.

Tron
They haven't used the name directly, but they've made it pretty clear from all the clues that it's Dick Grayson, and they've also said it's him on one of their interviews.

WonderGirl
Dick Grayson is in Teen Titans. After Batman 'fired' him he left to go to college. But he quit and became Nightwing. Tim Drake became Robin and, since the Teen Titans had disbanded, he and others became Young Justice- a junior Justice League.

trademark
tim drake quit when he killed the joker so it would be dick

Tron
Originally posted by WonderGirl
Dick Grayson is in Teen Titans. After Batman 'fired' him he left to go to college. But he quit and became Nightwing. Tim Drake became Robin and, since the Teen Titans had disbanded, he and others became Young Justice- a junior Justice League.

You do know that we're talking about the cartoon, not the comic, right? huh

Originally posted by trademark
tim drake quit when he killed the joker so it would be dick

Teen Titans and Batman/JLU are set in completely separate "universes".

WonderGirl
Okay, well, go to Titans Tower. There, you can get a timeline from the past ten years or so as to what has happened to the Teen Titans. I think it's for comics, but it might have info on the cartoon, too. Anyway, it tells about how the Titans formed, their victories, lost members, Robin becoming Nightwing,... all that stuff. But, yeah,... Grayson was in TT, Drake was in YJ.

trademark
cant be because the jlu had a crss over with the batman beyond and the them the jlu and they met stadic shock and he had a crss over with batmanB and when the batman had a crss over with stadic shock he talked about the teen titans so they are all mixed togather

Tron
Originally posted by WonderGirl
Okay, well, go to Titans Tower. There, you can get a timeline from the past ten years or so as to what has happened to the Teen Titans. I think it's for comics, but it might have info on the cartoon, too. Anyway, it tells about how the Titans formed, their victories, lost members, Robin becoming Nightwing,... all that stuff. But, yeah,... Grayson was in TT, Drake was in YJ.

I've been to that site. But, again, we're not talking about the comic Titans, we're talking about the show.

cant be because the jlu had a crss over with the batman beyond and the them the jlu and they met stadic shock and he had a crss over with batmanB and when the batman had a crss over with stadic shock he talked about the teen titans so they are all mixed togather

Yeah, they've tryed very hard to keep all those shows within the DCAU's continuity (Batman, Superman, Static Shock, Zeta Project, etc.). But, Teen Titans is not part of that continuity, and they haven't tryed or intended for it to be so.

Doc Potato
Originally posted by Tron
I've been to that site. But, again, we're not talking about the comic Titans, we're talking about the show.

Yeah, they've tryed very hard to keep all those shows within the DCAU's continuity (Batman, Superman, Static Shock, Zeta Project, etc.). But, Teen Titans is not part of that continuity, and they haven't tryed or intended for it to be so. According to Wikipedia, it is in fact part of the Diniverse/ Timmverse...

trademark
Have you seen that episode with the mix with Stadic and batman if so batman said Robin was with the teentitans watch means the are tied into Batman Beyond watch tim drack quit because he killed joker or bat man made him quit ]why did they not put Super boy on the teen titans just a side qustion

Tron
Originally posted by Doc Potato
According to Wikipedia, it is in fact part of the Diniverse/ Timmverse...

This link says different:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DCAU

And so does this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teen_Titans_%28TV_series%29

Have you seen that episode with the mix with Stadic and batman if so batman said Robin was with the teentitans watch means the are tied into Batman Beyond watch tim drack quit because he killed joker or bat man made him quit ]why did they not put Super boy on the teen titans just a side qustion

Yes I did see that, yet the many hints shown on Teen Titans show that it's Dick Grayson, and not Tim Drake.

trademark
i think it is dick grayson and not tim drake

wuTa
It has all of Grayson's charactoristics....becoming Nightwing, Starfire having a crush on him, having his name spelled backwards, but the look of that Robin resembles Tim Drake, with the pants, cape, and bo staff.

larryfilmmaker
it's Dick Grayson

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.