Vulcan vs. Gladiator.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snoopdogg

galan7777777

Validus
Nobody should be surprised Vulcan is going to work him over.

Grimm22
Gonna have to go with Vulcan here erm

At first it would be even but as the fight goes on Gladiator would probobly start to lose confidence and Vulcan would start to win from there on.

batdude123
Kallark is everybody's b*tch. hypocrite

Lucid Lui
It's an X-Men comic. You don't think Gladiator was gonna be come out looking good did you.

That'd be a first.

snoopdogg
Glads hardly ever looks good though. His best fight I remember was when he kicked Thors hammer out of his hands then knocked his @ss out.

Which was cool BTW.

Rols
Vulcan has been shown to stop brain activities (impulses), I think he could def. stop Kallarks in his track... Then again Kallark could speedblitz him before pulling that kind of attack..

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Glads hardly ever looks good though. His best fight I remember was when he kicked Thors hammer out of his hands then knocked his @ss out.

Which was cool BTW. He's looked good plenty of times. People just have a tendency to focus on his crappy showings.

You can't make a respect thread for character who has all crappy showings.

batdude123
Originally posted by Rols
Vulcan has been shown to stop brain activities (impulses), I think he could def. stop Kallarks in his track... Then again Kallark could speedblitz him before pulling that kind of attack..

Gladiator doesn't speedblitz. That's more Superman's cup of tea.

celestialdemon
I think Vulcan is going to take this because it's mainly about him getting revenge on the Shiar. After that, I wouldn't be surprised if he goes the way of so many mutants before him (most notably for me Exodus and Adam-X) and be powered down a lot.

Rols
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
He's looked good plenty of times. People just have a tendency to focus on his crappy showings.

You can't make a respect thread for character who has all crappy showings.
I think he did a pretty good showing against Tyrant.

But he is capable of it.. There are feats of him doing it, same thing w/ battle speed Ie. against Thor/firelord/JoH/etc...

David_Richards
TO be honest I couldn't be happier, I can't the Shi'ar they have always been bossy and tried to control everything.

*SPOILER*

Ive read the "Previews" magazine for info on the up comming issues and wait until Rachel joins Vulcans side.

ExodusCloak
Then again Kallark could speedblitz him before pulling that kind of attack..

Since this worked in the Sentry thread when Sentry was still new...lets see how it works here...Vulcan can manouver at very high speeds(Don't know how fast that was but it's fast) doesn't that suggest he has super reflexes....meaning he could possibly perform a speed blitz himself...or say avoid a speed blitz....

Rols
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Since this worked in the Sentry thread when Sentry was still new...lets see how it works here...Vulcan can manouver at very high speeds(Don't know how fast that was but it's fast) doesn't that suggest he has super reflexes....meaning he could possibly perform a speed blitz himself...or say avoid a speed blitz....
I really dont know how fast Vulcan is... In terms of reflexes and overall speed... Glads has been shown to move at 100x SOFL.. Speedblits tend to be overrated in this forum dough...lol.

sexyking
Vulcan was travelling in space without a ship so his got to be able to fly preety fast.

sexyking
Originally posted by sexyking
Vulcan was travelling in space without a ship so his got to be able to fly preety fast.

ExodusCloak
I really dont know how fast Vulcan is... In terms of reflexes and overall speed... Glads has been shown to move at 100x SOFL.. Speedblits tend to be overrated in this forum dough...lol.

True...it was never said in much detail...the thing I recall is that he accelerated out of the Earths atmosphere just as Emma managed to think...the next page says deep in space...and then in the following issues it's just a beam of energy..followed by Vulcan deep in space...with warp gates destroyed behind him...then that Shiar guy said even with his speed it would take a long time to reach the Shiar Empire..the new issue doesn't look like it'll feature Vulcan...I'm thinking 479 will be the fight and 480 will be the results...

The description of his speed is too vague....

A fatigued Vulcan is going to take on Gladiator...and from the looks of the cover of UXM #480 it doesn't look good for Kallark...

Lucid Lui
Wait, Vulcan is still fatigued?

Even though he's been sitting on the ship for ages learning everything he can about the Shi'ar?

I don't think so.

ExodusCloak

Even though he's been sitting on the ship for ages learning everything he can about the Shi'ar?

I don't think so.

How long is ages though? Doesn't seem that long...I don't have the comic in front of me now but iirc they don't pass the warp gate yet. They fly for a while.. and then Glads and his crew park another Shiar ship in front of them and then confront them...

BTW With Darwin exorcised from him he hasn't eaten or slept for I don't know how long....

ExodusCloak

I don't think so.

Just checked...and you're right it says that days passed so he's probably not fatigued...as for the food thing...he's been going without it for the past two-three weeks it could be part of his powers...some kind of natural Photosynthesis.

BTW How's the respect thread going?

Lucid Lui
Good, i'll probably add the rest of the scans sometime tomorrow. Hopefully.

ExodusCloak
Good, i'll probably add the rest of the scans sometime tomorrow. Hopefully.

Ah cool...well good luck with that...

Metalmanx
Vulcan is ALREADY pissing me off.

Gladiator should win each and every time. He's far too powerful, even for Vulcan to handle. But he won't, because it's already obvious that Glads is gonna get his ass kicked.

I REALLY wish Gladiator would stop being everyone's *****. erm

galan7777777

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Metalmanx

Woah. KMC now automatically censors posts?! When did this happen?

boriquaking55
Vulcan is ALREADY pissing me off.

Gladiator should win each and every time. He's far too powerful, even for Vulcan to handle. But he won't, because it's already obvious that Glads is gonna get his ass kicked.

He's just a flavor of the month man. In a few years he'll be the one jobbing to make a new character look good man, don't worry about it.

galan7777777
Originally posted by galan7777777
i dont really follow uncanny x-men, are these two really gonna fight in x-men #480? if so when will that be out? does some1 know the answer to this?

Superherovandal
yeah hes gonna get his buttocks kicked like the ***** that he is being shown as. BTW only reason i used b word was to test out what Metalmanx said

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Superherovandal
yeah hes gonna get his buttocks kicked like the ***** that he is being shown as. BTW only reason i used b word was to test out what Metalmanx said

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME.

Isn't it? mad

ExodusCloak
LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME.

Isn't it? mad

Maybe...we'll just have to wait and see...Imperial Guard vs Vulcan...hopefully it'll be well written...

galan7777777
Maybe...we'll just have to wait and see...Imperial Guard vs Vulcan...hopefully it'll be well written... when will this issue be out?

ExodusCloak
when will this issue be out?

November sometime...to lazy to check when but...it's a long wait..

galan7777777
November sometime...to lazy to check when but...it's a long wait.. damn, that long! that friggin sucks... so is the scan of vulcan holding glads by the throat a teaser poster or something? (forgive me if these are stupid questions, i just dont follow uncanny x-men to much)

ExodusCloak
damn, that long! that friggin sucks... so is the scan of vulcan holding glads by the throat a teaser poster or something? (forgive me if these are stupid questions, i just dont follow uncanny x-men to much)

Uncanny #480 cover...I think the next to UXM#s will be about Xavier and his group...

galan7777777
Uncanny #480 cover...I think the next to UXM#s will be about Xavier and his group... and is number #480 the one that comes out in november where glads and vulcan fight?

ExodusCloak
and is number #480 the one that comes out in november where glads and vulcan fight?

Yep...hopefully we'll see the fight...I've got a sneaky suspicion that they'll just show the end of it...

galan7777777
Yep...hopefully we'll see the fight...I've got a sneaky suspicion that they'll just show the end of it... that would be bullcrap, but it wouldnt surprise me in the slightest..... so thanks a lot, now i know when 2 start looking for it!

ExodusCloak
No prob...l

batdude123
smile

http://img273.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gladiatorpwningvulcanbi3.jpg
http://img274.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gladiatorpwningvulcan2kt2.jpg

Validus
Can't believe some artist made Gladiator's costume look cool.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Validus
Can't believe some artist made Gladiator's costume look cool. laughing I thought that too...I guess it's the darker colors.

Grimm22
Originally posted by batdude123
smile

lol eyepunch rolling on floor laughing

Metalmanx
What did I say awhile ago?

Gladiator wins. big grin rolling on floor laughing

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by batdude123
smile

Yeah...I'm kind of suprised about that....

But wait till round two... stick out tongue

Didn't Vulcan lose most of his power after being separated from Darwin? That would mean he's nowhere near as powerful as he was at the beginning of Deadly Genesis, and possibly why he got his butt kicked so easily by Gladiator?

Forgive my ignorance, I haven't read any of the latest UXM

Brutacus
Wow go mohawk go lol, did he had a haircut???
His mohawk looks smaller confused

harri
hello

bitca360
Gladiator had some nice quotes in those pics...

ExtraMision5555
wtf it came out?
dang it

im so behidn

Priest
Gladiator is a freaking badass

Rewmac
Vulcan will go all out and kick Glads ass...I just don't know when...Anybody got some info on when is the next issue coming with Vulcan?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.