"Young boys should never be sent to bed... they always wake up a day older. "

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punkyhermy
Finding Neverland.

best.film.ever.

I just got done seeing it and I was as overwhelmed with joy initiated by it as i was in tears with heartbreak.

beautiful.

wow...just wow...

i needed this. so bad. happy

Mr. Bacon
im glad that it made you happy smile

Punkyhermy
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
im glad that it made you happy smile
smile
happy

oh it did. it really did but not withour first tugging at my heart strings first. i was in tears for the entire last half of it. but ironically it left me so...satisfied and hopeful.

that's the first sign of a good film. it should move you. smile

Mr. Bacon
yes indeed happy

silver_tears
Those are definitely the best films, as strange as it sounds I love when movies, music, books make me cry, it's so satisfying and great.

Flavio
i never watched it and, when i saw this title, i thought it would be one more lame thread of the OTF. I guess i was wrong smile

fantasygirl
Originally posted by silver_tears
Those are definitely the best films, as strange as it sounds I love when movies, music, books make me cry, it's so satisfying and great. You love it because it has deep feelings. happy It's the same with me. yes

silver_tears
And Johnny Depp is genius, that's a given.

Punkyhermy
Those are definitely the best films, as strange as it sounds I love when movies, music, books make me cry, it's so satisfying and great.
i know!

omg. i ironically LOVE films, books that tear me apart with emotion. I was crying..literally crying the last bits of the film.

*sigh*

Winslet...is just...such a phenomenal performer.

Punkyhermy
And Johnny Depp is genius, that's a given.
of course. and so is Winslet.

Lumanix
Yes, and so is Depp.

~Flamboyant~
Wrong Forum. thumb up

silver_tears
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
of course. and so is Winslet.

I can respect her acting, but I've never really been a huge fan huh

Punkyhermy
hhm..i've been a longtime fan. since Titanic, i've basically seen all her films.

silver_tears
So have I oddly enough laughing out loud
Again though it's mostly for the acting.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.