Why you should be proud to be a man...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Quiero Mota
- You can actually ENJOY sports and can become obsessed with your team

- You don't give a damn about other people's lives. The only reason you might be interested in Brad and Jen's break-up is that Jennifer is now single...

- Your ass is not a factor in a job inerview thumb up

- People don't stare at you chest when talking to you

-Your orgasms are real. Always. thumb up

- Your last name stays put

- You can wear a white T-shirt to a water park

- New shoes don't cut, blister, or mangle your feet

- One mood, ALL the damn time thumb up

- Phone conversations are over in 30 seconds flat

- A five-day vacation requires only one suitcase

- If someone forgets to invite you to something, he or she can still be your friend

- Everything on your face stays its original color

- Three pairs of shoes are more than enough

- You don't have to stop and think of which way to turn a nut on a bolt

- You are unable to see wrinkles in your clothes

- The same hairstyle lasts for years, maybe decades thumb up

- You can do Christmas shopping for 25 relatives, on December 24, in 45 minutes

- You can go to a public toilet without a support group.

- If another guy shows up at the party in the same outfit, you just might become lifelong friends.

ThePittman
laughing

BlackSunshine
thats great

Flavio
ermm

its great being man.

silver_tears
I may be a man eek!

Originally posted by Quiero Mota
- You can actually ENJOY sports and can become obsessed with your team. Should have seen me during the WC or even during hockey season haha.

- You don't give a damn about other people's lives. The only reason you might be interested in Brad and Jen's break-up is that Jennifer is now single...I admit I fail here.

- Your ass is not a factor in a job inerview thumb upAll my bosses have been female so far, woot.

- People don't stare at you chest when talking to you.Meh I encourage it sometimes.

-Your orgasms are real. Always. thumb upBastards.

- Your last name stays put. Well I could always do the hyphen thing. tongue10

- You can wear a white T-shirt to a water park.I can and do, with a suit under of course.

- New shoes don't cut, blister, or mangle your feet.People are obviousy buying the wrong shoes blink

- One mood, ALL the damn time :upmessedame here.

- Phone conversations are over in 30 seconds flat.I hate talking on the phone, I much rather email or whatnot.

- A five-day vacation requires only one suitcase.I'm a champ at packing, I know how to coordinate and accessorize.

- If someone forgets to invite you to something, he or she can still be your friend.Agreed.

- Everything on your face stays its original color. Again I fail, I love makeup.

- Three pairs of shoes are more than enoughBlasphemy.

- You don't have to stop and think of which way to turn a nut on a bolt. That's not female, that's just stupid.

- You are unable to see wrinkles in your clothes. That's just a matter of caring about your appearance.

- The same hairstyle lasts for years, maybe decades thumb up Agreed.

- You can do Christmas shopping for 25 relatives, on December 24, in 45 minutes. That's impossible no matter what sex you are. mhm

- You can go to a public toilet without a support group. I'd rather not have a bunch of people around while I pee thanks.

- If another guy shows up at the party in the same outfit, you just might become lifelong friends. How's that even possible for woman with the amount of shoes, jewelry, accessories, purses, etc that each outfit consists of.

Punkyhermy
LOL.

meh. women complicate things for themselves. erm

boobsmagee
big grin

Morning_Glory
- You can actually ENJOY sports and can become obsessed with your team

- You don't give a damn about other people's lives. The only reason you might be interested in Brad and Jen's break-up is that Jennifer is now single...

- Your ass is not a factor in a job inerview thumb up

- People don't stare at you chest when talking to you

-Your orgasms are real. Always. thumb up

- Your last name stays put

- You can wear a white T-shirt to a water park

- New shoes don't cut, blister, or mangle your feet

- One mood, ALL the damn time thumb up

- A five-day vacation requires only one suitcase

- If someone forgets to invite you to something, he or she can still be your friend

- Everything on your face stays its original color

- Three pairs of shoes are more than enough

- You don't have to stop and think of which way to turn a nut on a bolt

- You are unable to see wrinkles in your clothes

- The same hairstyle lasts for years, maybe decades thumb up

- You can do Christmas shopping for 25 relatives, on December 24, in 45 minutes

- You can go to a public toilet without a support group.

- If another guy shows up at the party in the same outfit, you just might become lifelong friends.

ok... you still can't have multiple orgasms...so sad eat

SelphieT
whatever, vagina's are cooler.

bloody bows1
Originally posted by SelphieT
whatever, vagina's are cooler. smokin'

WickedTexasMomA
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
ok... you still can't have multiple orgasms...so sad eat sad Don't you just feel sorry for them?

bloody bows1
- You can do Christmas shopping for 25 relatives, on December 24, in 45 minutes and amen to that

LanceWindu

You've been with the wrong men then. smoke

Tptmanno1
Exactly what I was gonna say Ken..

DanZeke25
http://www.desktopexchange.com/gallery/albums/Stacy-Keibler-wallpaper/Stacy_Keibler_14.jpg

That is why you should be proud to be a man.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Tptmanno1
Exactly what I was gonna say Ken..

Including the smiley? eek!

silver_tears
Originally posted by DanZeke25

That is why you should be proud to be a man.

I think thats why you should be proud to be female, since shes one of us diva

Because I can
Men are like Laxatives.. irritate the sh!t outta you

silver_tears
FYI, laxatives don't irritate anything stick out tongue

Because I can
stick out tongue hahahha

Men are like mascara
run at the first sign of emotion

Tptmanno1
Originally posted by LanceWindu
Including the smiley? eek!
Maybe...
Maybe a winking one though.

Lumanix
Originally posted by Because I can
stick out tongue hahahha

Men are like mascara
run at the first sign of emotion Bullshit. That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard. Don't care if it is joke #disgusted#

Because I can
awww... sowwy sad

i know i've posted this heaps of times, but just once more big grin

The top 25 things not to say to a naked man
25) That's it?
24) Wow - look at all the hair on your back

23) Maybe you should start going to the gym more.

22) That was fine dear....pass me the vibrator.

21) Wake me when it is over...OK?

20) I think the condom is too big.

19) Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

18) You want me to....what...?!?!?

17) Well, that explains the padded pants.

16) Did you take out the garbage yet?

15) My husband is in the marines.

14) He's due home anyday now.

13) Is that a toupee?

12) So THAT'S what your ex warned me about.

11) No.

10) Surgery might be able to help.

9) Not until you've showered.

8) That must be my mother on the phone.

7) Your brother is bigger.

6) Your best friend is bigger.

5) Your father is bigger.

4) Wow!! Look at the size of your.....beer gut.

3) Size doesn't REALLY matter.

2) You might want to see a doctor about that.

and the number one thing not to say to a naked man . . . . . . .

1) bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

silver_tears
So that's what I've been doing wrong hm

Because I can
big grin laughing out loud ha

Tptmanno1
Originally posted by silver_tears
So that's what I've been doing wrong hm
Yea... You're lucky I can take the constant teasing....

Quiero Mota
- You don't have to stop and think of which way to turn a nut on a bolt. That's not female, that's just stupid.

Oh really? Let's be honest...

laughing out loud

silver_tears
Originally posted by Tptmanno1
Yea... You're lucky I can take the constant teasing....

You know I kid cause I love flirt

Because I can
VULNERABLE (vul-ne-ra-bel) adj.
female: Fully opening up one's self emotionally to another.
male: Playing football without a helmet.

silver_tears
Oh really? Let's be honest...

laughing out loud

For cereal (ie serious) I used to fix up my bike all the time when I used to mountain bike.

mysticpeach
Not all women are the same, and not all men are the same. Those statements are full of generalizations and stereotypes. I don't like to buy into the shit on the media. I think there are far many more important things to be involved in and putting my focus on then " Brad and Jen's breakup". I don't usually wear makeup, like many other women i know who don't. I love sports.. like MANY other women, who are amazing athletes... and women don't have to change their name if they don't want to. If you get out in the world and don't let those stereotypes control you, you'll see how everybody is not the same....

The Pict
Originally posted by mysticpeach
Not all women are the same, and not all men are the same. Those statements are full of generalizations and stereotypes. I don't like to buy into the shit on the media. I think there are far many more important things to be involved in and putting my focus on then " Brad and Jen's breakup". I don't usually wear makeup, like many other women i know who don't. I love sports.. like MANY other women, who are amazing athletes... and women don't have to change their name if they don't want to. If you get out in the world and don't let those stereotypes control you, you'll see how everybody is not the same....

I think you are making it more serious than it was meant to be wink

Because I can
REMOTE CONTROL (ri-moht kon-trohl) n.
female: A device for changing from one TV channel to another.
male: A device for scanning through all 75 channels every three minutes

mysticpeach
Originally posted by The Pict
I think you are making it more serious than it was meant to be wink

maybe.. but he seemed serious to me, and i get sick of hearing all these generalizations and steriotypes about men and women.

Because I can
do you think that females mature faster then men? do you think its wrong that a 14 y o person goes out with an 18 y o person?

mysticpeach
A lot of girls mature faster then boys at a young age.. but not all...

I don't think it would be the most wise decision because there is such a large difference between a 14 yd and an 18 yd. Sometimes when your younger and feel more mature then other boys or girls your age you want to be with somebody older then you though.

Tptmanno1
You know I kid cause I love flirt
Oh I know..
ehh.. Ehh...

The Pict
Originally posted by Because I can
do you think its wrong that a 14 y o person goes out with an 18 y o person?

I do

Because I can
Originally posted by The Pict
I do
why?

Morning_Glory
You've been with the wrong men then. smoke no I am implying that men can't have multiple orgasms "so sad" ...khghjkbn

confused

Impediment

True, but we reach our orgasms in no time at all before you even have a chance to experience these fabled "multiple orgasms". w00t

ThePittman
Originally posted by Impediment
True, but we reach our orgasms in no time at all before you even have a chance to experience these fabled "multiple orgasms". w00t And it's proven that are "O" is more intense. wink

Impediment
You all get to see our "O" face every time! wink

ThePittman
...and get to see us go to sleep right afterwards. stick out tongue

Ronny

HA! laughing bull

ThePittman
The lines to the bathroom are much shorter.

You can write you name in the snow (and read it) stick out tongue

LanceWindu
no I am implying that men can't have multiple orgasms "so sad" ...khghjkbn

confused

Which I still say is bullshit...with my ex we would keep going until we had both climaxed a couple times, aka multiple orgasms.

Morning_Glory
Which I still say is bullshit...with my ex we would keep going until we had both climaxed a couple times, aka multiple orgasms. confused ok confused

Calixtus
Men can have multiple orgasms, let me address you on that. And in proper tantric sex, if men unites at the strongest level of love with his woman, he will experience an orgasm of similar resonating intensity. In fact, if done right, both will climax together. To learn how to have multiple orgasms, the man must first not want lust, but love. This known long ago from the ancient Eastern traditions and religions. The reason for this is a complex issue. I will try my best to explain for your benefit in the simplest terms I can make of, but not without losing its potency. The reason for this is simple, but not readily realised by many. Because the challenge of life, in fact the meaning of life, lies in the interplay of the sexes. It is the triumph of man to evolve spiritually into the completion of women, by that being their emotional receptivity and strength. Women is the static, passive completed form, whose purpose is to centre the dance between the sexes, so that the pursuer of her can learn the greatest transmutation and meaning of life of all, of transmuting from the animal lead, to the humane gold. Lust to love. When a man, since in his natural disposition prefers lust, choose love out of purity for the sake of her union, will receive immense bliss and pleasure. It can be said then, the male sex approach, that although appears more primitive, is more advantaged to having greater bliss in life, from the necessary dynamic of being to receive more meaning and depth from this position of greater possible potential from being in a lower desire, and yet CHOOSING a higher path. Women are necessarily "complete" in this sense to allow the receptivity that acts as a regulating influence and check on the greater drive of men. This drive, sexual, is the same expression of all other drives and ambitions, just raised to a higher, purer facility. This is what they mean by the "disobedience to God's will" as mentioned in Genesis, of the Fall of Man through original sin, which is lust or desire. He chose to fall as a symbolism of the intrinsic taint that life carries, as a result of the natural need to propagate. This taint is why Man are not God, but made in His image. There are more things to be said, but I will carry on with how to perform the multiple orgasm and allow it to reach the same emotional intensity as a woman's orgasm. A man's desire is strongly within with an erotic quality for idealising the woman, and this control of logic written eroticism, allows when truly merged with love for the woman, to stimulate into a highly charged and intense love-making, but one that is DEEP, SLOW yet PASSIONATE. The fast method is the sign of brutes, that although can also be used for tantric sex, is more inclined to be only for lower passions closer to animals. The meaning of life is to Love, and it is physicalized most strongly in this act of love-making. This is naturally impossible between homosexuals, so that's the meaning why it is criticised in the Bible. The heterogenous qualities between the complementary Yin and Yang is what allows for this pure process, and as homosexuals are the way they are because of hormonal imbalance, it is not certain if the same dynamic is present in the possession of their own various expressions of love-making.

So, this is extensive, but I have yet to conclude on how to gain multiple orgasms of similar intensity. The reason why women experience more intense orgasms, and why they cannot cum, is the fault of the man. Although the man has a natural advantageous position over her, it is within this Complex Dynamic of Life, that the true man tempers his violence into a force of overwhelming love for his attraction, and in that sense of imbuing him with true virtue, he comes to bow to the woman as a veneration of his eternal love for her, unexclusive. This creates an intense frequency within the mutual bond established between the two during the passion of the tantric sex, and it becomes almost a psychic link, that when matched and complemented to the point of driving her towards orgasm, has reached its fulfilment of true love in pleasing the opposite in unconditionality, separate from this apparent difference that has been the source of contention between most people. Thus, it is the emotional vulnerability of women, which is what women experiences during sex, and why they experience greater orgasmic intensity registers within the brain is exactly due to it being an emotional investment for them. It is not because of some inherent difference in brain structural design, but a difference of how the sex is enacted within the dynamics of both sexes. Because men are operated by a dominant arousal within their lower regions, it is the temptation and test of men to be able to realise on their old accord the defiling nature of lust, and that it is actually a very temporal satisfaction that can never realise the person, and this seeking of love instead of lust is what defines the greatest strength in all of Mankind. It is an action of wise choice, of a beauty sublime within inherent of purifying the willpower. This is the great challenge of life of men, their subduing of their lost into higher functions, and what drives the meaning of life. It is a symbolic representation of the seeking of completion in purifying the willpower, and gaining within the truest pleasure that can only be appreciated of higher purposes. All these are coded in the religious traditions, it is just that it has been misinterpreted in people's inability to comprehend at depth. I hope you understand it. The meaning of life is not love-making per se, but Love, unconditioned, in which is best expressed in the focal point of mutual attraction between men and women. This is the preferred path of purification between ordinary men and women, because most are not inclined towards higher spiritual pursuits. The end result of this purification is moksha, which is liberation into Enlightenment. To what extent it can be achieved by this method is unsure by me. But in other words, a man can reach the same intensity of orgasm when the act of love-making is at its highest and its purest, that is when men motively engaged in emotional union of love and not just driven purely for satiety of lust.

As to how to have multiple orgasms for men, something that Science wrongly believes to be impossible, it has to do with control of the impulses of erotic desire as it travels in intensity up from the base of the erect penis to its tip, which is why when a man engages in this type of highly charged tantric sex, the tip becomes very sensitive after orgasm. If you observe yourself when you masturbate, although masturbation is the strongest hindrance to a pure life, you will notice when in your fertile imagination, and you project your fantasies, as they climax into greater erotic intensity, so too does your impulses felt as the pleasure of the genitalia area in the act match that level of thought fantasy. The controlling point as the feeling reaches the tip is what allows for multiple orgasms. To do so, is hard to explain properly in detail, but it has to do once again of wanting to please the woman and not yourself, because that is a sign of great devotion to a love of her as who she is, and not as just a base tool for your primal desire. Once that is possibly reached, it becomes then possible to increase the desire pass the natural limit of orgasm in men, prolonging the sex act, and eliminating the problem of premature orgasm in some men. As you can see, this dynamic is directly played out with deep meaning and suggestion. I leave the rest up to your decisive analysis of what it all means.

rudester
I like the last one.

Calixtus
Thanks! I wrote it to clarify what I know on the topic. It is a very hard thing to express, at least for me, and I am not sure if I conveyed properly what I really intended to say.

Dolos
Women tend to be more sexist or prone to hate the other sex than men. I understand that cause, if you think about it, men sexually are dominant simply because they're the penetrators. So if men are sexually dominant, culture tends to lean towards dominance in every facet. Human nature isn't fair but, I agree with women that it shouldn't be grounds for putting anyone above anyone else; but you shouldn't hate us for nature and societal trend. When individuality is ignored for general populace, you become a bigot.

Kharhmah
Originally posted by Dolos
Women tend to be more sexist or prone to hate the other sex than men. I understand that cause, if you think about it, men sexually are dominant simply because they're the penetrators. So if men are sexually dominant, culture tends to lean towards dominance in every facet. Human nature isn't fair but, I agree with women that it shouldn't be grounds for putting anyone above anyone else; but you shouldn't hate us for nature and societal trend. When individuality is ignored for general populace, you become a bigot.
Cant tell if trolling or...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.