Strong Guy vs. Abomination

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
Who gets knocked out first?

Thanos_THOTU
Abo wins 9,9/10

JOE NUNEZ
I believe this could be a fair match.. Anyone?

rotiart
It is a fair match... if Strong Guy allows himself to reach the levels required to.. He'd take out abominatin... HOwever as he usually doesn't allow himself to do that... He'd probably get knocked out instead.. as thats whats more in character for him. Abom for the win.

Darth Vegas
The Abomination wipes the floor with him.

Psyquis52
The Abomination will most likely put Strong Guy down before he gets a chance to build up enough energy to fight back.

The Hulk obliterated Strong Guy when he was Professor. You can expect similar occurences between these two.

complexbrother
Rogue beat strong guy's ass when the both were under the influence of the Shadow King and they fought in a tornement style brawn on mur island. Dr. McTaggert (who was also under the influence) had stated that uedo had reached his kinetic absorbion(sp?) limit, meaning he could'nt get any stronger.

Abomination would kill him

celestialdemon
I agree with everyone. Abomination is a beast. He should have no problem with Strong Guy.

Metalmanx
No way. Strong Guy for the win, everytime.

Horrificus
Poor Strong Guy.
Abomy wins.
Strong Guy is a cool character though. But,Emil really is a beast.

Metalmanx
Abom can only get so strong though. He has a set limit. Strong Guy, however, really has no such limit. He can keep taking blows and then dishing them out even stronger than received.

Strong Guy tangled with (and defeated if I'm not mistaken) the Hulk before. Abom doesn't have anything better to offer.

Horrificus
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Abom can only get so strong though. He has a set limit. Strong Guy, however, really has no such limit. He can keep taking blows and then dishing them out even stronger than received.

Strong Guy tangled with (and defeated if I'm not mistaken) the Hulk before. Abom doesn't have anything better to offer.

Didn't strong Guy have a heart attack and almost died, just because he got too, well, strong?

Soleran
thats been fixed

jinzin
No way. Strong Guy for the win, everytime. ummm no....

cyber has batted strong guy around like he was garbage and the fight never went to strong guy's favor.. considering the fact that abomination is about 15 to 20 times stronger than cyber.. well...

not to mention the fact that again, strong guy got clobbered by proffesor hulk and that was when he had his team backing him up... no expression

and his own admission that even collosus is his superior.

Metalmanx
I don't see any reason why Abomination can take Strong Guy down. He is able to absorb kinetic energy. Abom punches him, he absorbs it. Then he releases it back at him. He takes another punch. Absorbs it. Releases it back at Abom again. Rinse. Repeat.

Unless Abom has suddenly develop TP or TK, I don't see how his purely phyiscal power is gonna take down Guido.

Ultraman Baltan
Abomination paves the road with Strong Man's blood.

King_Mungi
Wait, so they got rid of Abomination's fear strength increase?

Dinalfos
If they did, good riddance. It didn't make one lick of sense anyway.

Anyway, Abomination wins, considering he doesn't really have to punch him. He could go in and break his neck. Theoretically.

hulkrulz
HUlk whooped Strong Guy's ass abomination would do the same

guy222
bommie

jrodslam
Originally posted by jinzin
ummm no....

cyber has batted strong guy around like he was garbage and the fight never went to strong guy's favor.. considering the fact that abomination is about 15 to 20 times stronger than cyber.. well...

not to mention the fact that again, strong guy got clobbered by proffesor hulk and that was when he had his team backing him up... no expression

and his own admission that even collosus is his superior.

Strong Guy had just got through fighting Briquette, and falling through the floor. When he first encountered Cyber, Cyber poisoned Guido while he was unaware. Strong Guy slammed Cyber into the floor then threw him through a wall. The only hit Cyber got on him was when he was distracted. Thats it. In no way did Cyber bat SG around like he was garbage. In their second encounter, They both had a hit on each other, so...

As far as SG's fight with Prof Hulk goes, Wolfsbane was minor help when Hulk had SG in the hold. The real team help didnt come till after Hulk hit him once. Plus, SG wasnt knocked out or anything. He was back up helping the team a couple panels later.

As far as Colossus being superior, yea off the bat, he is.erm

BUSTER1

No mate -Guido never beat Hulk-and anyway Emil has his nornal human intelligence - he would see that the best wayb to beat Guido is to break his neck-he has enough fighting acumen to do this

Toku King
Abomination tears Strong Guy in half.

GahLakTus
Somone on here actually believes Guido beats Abom?

jinzin
Originally posted by jrodslam
Strong Guy had just got through fighting Briquette, and falling through the floor. When he first encountered Cyber, Cyber poisoned Guido while he was unaware. Strong Guy slammed Cyber into the floor then threw him through a wall. The only hit Cyber got on him was when he was distracted. Thats it. In no way did Cyber bat SG around like he was garbage. In their second encounter, They both had a hit on each other, so... Fought him twice got batted around twice. Cyber poisioned him during the fight and falling through a floor/having a fight with someone who got steamrolled isn't an excuse.

As far as SG's fight with Prof Hulk goes, Wolfsbane was minor help when Hulk had SG in the hold. The real team help didnt come till after Hulk hit him once. Plus, SG wasnt knocked out or anything. He was back up helping the team a couple panels later.

As far as Colossus being superior, yea off the bat, he is.erm Xactly. so he ain't taking a majority with Abom, that's absurd.

jrodslam
Fought him twice got batted around twice. Cyber poisioned him during the fight and falling through a floor/having a fight with someone who got steamrolled isn't an excuse.

First encounter, it was Cyber to got batted around more than SG. Also, Cyber didnt poison him during the fight. He poisoned SG after he got through fighting someone and falling through the floor. SG didnt even know he was there. Check the fight over. In the second encounter, they each had one hit on each other, so im not seeing what youre talking about here.confused

Xactly. so he ain't taking a majority with Abom, that's absurd.

And when did SG admit this? Before or after his heart condition was fixed? I dont know how it can be absurd considering i never said SG could take the majority. Unless you can show me where.

jinzin
First encounter, it was Cyber to got batted around more than SG. Also, Cyber didnt poison him during the fight. He poisoned SG after he got through fighting someone and falling through the floor. SG didnt even know he was there. Check the fight over. In the second encounter, they each had one hit on each other, so im not seeing what youre talking about here.confused

And when did SG admit this? Before or after his heart condition was fixed? I dont know how it can be absurd considering i never said SG could take the majority. Unless you can show me where.

hmm guess I'llhaveto go back and read the fight. I seem to remember both encounters having SG on the ground while Cyber wasn't though.
mid 90's.
Well, given the fact that that was the statement that my response was to which you responded to, it seemed like you were semi-defending the position.

jrodslam
mid 90's.
Well, given the fact that that was the statement that my response was to which you responded to, it seemed like you were semi-defending the position.

It could very well be before getting the heart monitor. Im am defending SG in a way. I dont think he gets beaten as easy nor as often as some are making it to seem. We dont know his current power status. All we know is that he was bested by Colossus. SG fought Hulk at his highest level strength wise, and he was hit only cause he allowed himself to get hit. Next to Juggy, he hit Hulk the hardest. Abom is nowhere near the lvl of strength WWH was. Plus, if written to where the writer knows about the pacemaker, hes give Abom a good fight. Maybe even take some wins.

snoopdogg

and his own admission that even collosus is his superior. When did Guido admitt Colossus is his superior?

I remember Jubilee calling him a 3rd rate Colossus or some sh!t.

jinzin
It could very well be before getting the heart monitor. Im am defending SG in a way. I dont think he gets beaten as easy nor as often as some are making it to seem. We dont know his current power status. All we know is that he was bested by Colossus. SG fought Hulk at his highest level strength wise, and he was hit only cause he allowed himself to get hit. Next to Juggy, he hit Hulk the hardest. Abom is nowhere near the lvl of strength WWH was. Plus, if written to where the writer knows about the pacemaker, hes give Abom a good fight. Maybe even take some wins.
Current power status is even worse! Abom just got done taking red Hulk and even red hulk's best efforts didn't manage to put him down.

snoopdogg
Current power status is even worse! Abom just got done taking red Hulk and even red hulk's best efforts didn't manage to put him down. That's not the same Abomination. It was Rick Jones I think.

Originally posted by snoopdogg
When did Guido admitt Colossus is his superior?

I remember Jubilee calling him a 3rd rate Colossus or some sh!t.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.