Prophesy Orion,Dr. Fate(Kent),Current Ion, Vs. RKT,Dr. Strange, Upgrade Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
So which side reps for thier universe and kicks the other teams arses?

Jesse7
Ion takes RKT
Dr. Fate takes Strange
Prophecy fulfilled Orion takes SS

Or

Prophecy fulfilled Orion takes RKT
Dr.Fate takes Strange
Ion takes SS

the Darkone
With Rune King Thor and Dr. Strange that is too much magic and with a none holding back Silve Surfer this team is a killer. Dr. Strange can call upon any being powerd ifneeds too if they give too him like the Vishanti then Dr. Strange kills them by himself, The Vishanti alone are more powerful Dr. Fate calling upon Nabu who couldn't hold Agamotto jock strap.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by the Darkone
With Rune King Thor and Dr. Strange that is too much magic and with a none holding back Silve Surfer this team is a killer. Dr. Strange can call upon any being powerd ifneeds too if they give too him like the Vishanti then Dr. Strange kills them by himself, The Vishanti alone are more powerful Dr. Fate calling upon Nabu who couldn't hold Agamotto jock strap.

You really don't know do you. Just leave now.

Jesse7

uh huh

classic Ion could take the entire Marvel team by himself, secondly prophecy fulfilled Orion will be at a unknown level, I'm going by this when it showed that the new gods in their true forms (using boom tubes) could hold and view earth and galaxies as though they were specks of sand, and that even the weakest of the new gods were more powerful then all the other god patheons combined. Your basically taking Orion who is prophecy fulfilled meaning what I already stated and added to that he has full control, mastery and access of the astro force (a branch/doorway to the source itself), who has been stated he will be more powerful then any of the new gods and Darkseid included.

Then you also have Dr. Fate, who is abstract level, as he is a lord of Order AND Chaos in DC, and in DC their is no multiverse their is a single Dc universe, meaning lords of chaos and DC (all abstracts simply) are on a multiversal/megaversal level (as shown in what they can do to other bridging-universes and realities when fighting the ALE).

the Darkone
Yes I do know, so don't start trying to insult me. Because that sh** ain't going to work, be a mature adult and debate. Dr. Fate(Nelson) is the most powerful and the most experience of all the fates, if you have any of Dr. Strange comics that you will know that Strange alone can call upon the power of Eternity or Agamotto or any powerful being more powerful than Nabu, and become a juggernaut. Strange even defeated Death, put her on her ass more than once.

Rune King Thor is more powerful than his father could ever be, possessing the full powered of the Odin force and Rune which is all the magic in Asgard universe. Not only that, he can absorb all the life force of asgard and it's univers into himself being just as powerful as a normal Galactus.

Current Ion is not as powerful as the original Ion that I have seen, the jury is still out on him and same with Silver Surfer getting a upgrade by Galactus.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yes I do know, so don't start trying to insult me. Because that sh** ain't going to work, be a mature adult and debate. Dr. Fate(Nelson) is the most powerful and the most experience of all the fates, if you have any of Dr. Strange comics that you will know that Strange alone can call upon the power of Eternity or Agamotto or any powerful being more powerful than Nabu, and become a juggernaut. Strange even defeated Death, put her on her ass more than once.

Rune King Thor is more powerful than his father could ever be, possessing the full powered of the Odin force and Rune which is all the magic in Asgard universe. Not only that, he can absorb all the life force of asgard and it's univers into himself being just as powerful as a normal Galactus.

Current Ion is not as powerful as the original Ion that I have seen, the jury is still out on him and same with Silver Surfer getting a upgrade by Galactus.

Well seeing as how you didn't mention anything about how powerful Prophecy Orion is, or the fact that DR. Fate knows how to beat the ALE. a being vasly more powerful than Eternity, then you would know this fight is not so cut and dry as you tried to make it.

the Darkone
This current Ion, not classic Ion. Dr. Strange can call upon the power of the top abstracts of the marvel universe, he has call upon the power of Eternity, Cyttorak,Vishanti, Shuma-Groth, Agamotto, Dormmanu, Umar etc.

Jesse7
This current Ion, not classic Ion. Dr. Strange can call upon the power of the top abstracts of the marvel universe, he has call upon the power of Eternity, Cyttorak,Vishanti, Shuma-Groth, Agamotto, Dormmanu, Umar etc.

Thats fine and dandy, but Dr. Fate is able to destroy universes, realities, as demonstrated when he fought the ALE, so Strange can call on the power of eternity all he wants, its not going to save him or compare to Dr. Fate.

Current Ion is stated to be more powerful then his previous self, he just hasn't had any feats to say that this is true or not true.

Thirdly Prophecy Orion is beyond RKT, SS, and Strange, ORion in his true form using a boom tube, and prophecy fulfilled meaning mastery and full access and merging of the astro force, means full unhindered access to the source which the source is beyond anything in Marvel save for its top creator being.

DC team 10/10

nvrbeenwthagirl

Prophecy Orion would be so much more powerful than Dr. strange. That is why I put RKT in this battle. I figured he might be able to stave off some of Orion's Omnipotent Might. Dr. Strange is really no more powerful than Dr. Fate. The things you are saying is him calling on outside help. Dr. fate could then do the same thing. How about whipping up Takion or one of the Old Gods or a promethian giant? you see how this sounds. it sounds like your taking a simple match and adding people just to make ur side win. that is not what this thread is about. It's about 3v3. nothing more.

the Darkone
Prophecy Orion we haven't seen, only Orion being more powerful than anyone is when he obtain the Anti-Life Equation. RKT absorbing all the life force of Asgard and it's universe he would be on a Normal Galactus level, as where Darkseid could be equal to Hungry Galactus which he still be more powerful the any sky-father and some abstracts.

Jesse7
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Prophecy Orion would be so much more powerful than Dr. strange. That is why I put RKT in this battle. I figured he might be able to stave off some of Orion's Omnipotent Might. Dr. Strange is really no more powerful than Dr. Fate. The things you are saying is him calling on outside help. Dr. fate could then do the same thing. How about whipping up Takion or one of the Old Gods or a promethian giant? you see how this sounds. it sounds like your taking a simple match and adding people just to make ur side win. that is not what this thread is about. It's about 3v3. nothing more.

Very nice point, call Takion, or the promethian gods, or the old gods, but I also agree its not about outside help its about these 6 characters, no more no less.

Jesse7
Prophecy Orion we haven't seen, only Orion being more powerful than anyone is when he obtain the Anti-Life Equation. RKT absorbing all the life force of Asgard and it's universe he would be on a Normal Galactus level, as where Darkseid could be equal to Hungry Galactus which he still be more powerful the any sky-father and some abstracts.

Uh DS being equal to a hungry galactus? Wrong, pure speculation since this has never been stated, what has been stated by kirby is that DS and Darkseid are equal, not DS equal to a hungry Galactus, but DS equal to Galactus, and secondly DS beats Galactus in feats.

The OE would instantly erase Odin or RKT if DS was in this battle, and the topic states PROPHECY FULFILLED Orion meaning its the Orion I have stated multiple times now who as stated when he fulfilles the prophecy will surpass all the new gods including Darkseid, as well as replacing the OE with the Astroforce.

Rols
Ahh.. Fate didnt defeat the ALE by himself he had help, Dr. Strange defeated the like of Eternity, Death, LT w/ out any outside help cept his mystical source so saying his below Fate>>>>>>>>Dr. Strange is not right.. Heck take Dr. Strange highest feat he would take this 3 by himself.. That saying much i know ... but he does go up and down in power rating depending on the writing...

How do you come into this conclusion, since we havent seen any feat of this Char. full potential. Your basing all this on speculation..

Do you know that all those 3 Char.. have at one time possessing power that could destroy a Universe, 1 a freakin multiverse, and saying Prophecy Orion is above them w/ out any panel proof is just ignorant..

grey fox
Originally posted by Jesse7
Thats fine and dandy, but Dr. Fate is able to destroy universes, realities, as demonstrated when he fought the ALE, so Strange can call on the power of eternity all he wants, its not going to save him or compare to Dr. Fate.

Current Ion is stated to be more powerful then his previous self, he just hasn't had any feats to say that this is true or not true.

Thirdly Prophecy Orion is beyond RKT, SS, and Strange, ORion in his true form using a boom tube, and prophecy fulfilled meaning mastery and full access and merging of the astro force, means full unhindered access to the source which the source is beyond anything in Marvel save for its top creator being.

DC team 10/10

....and Shuma Gorath is one step from omnipotence . So you can crow about how Nelson blew up a few universes by fighting with an equation (F*ck i hate that thing , it get's revamped so many times it isn't even funny anymore)

But it doesn't compare to the fact that Strange can pull any number of entities (who are an inch or two from calling themselves GOD ! ) out of his ass.

Not to mention how with a simple gesture strange can freeze time allowing his team-mates to gang-rape the Dc team.

Jesse7
Originally posted by grey fox
....and Shuma Gorath is one step from omnipotence . So you can crow about how Nelson blew up a few universes by fighting with an equation (F*ck i hate that thing , it get's revamped so many times it isn't even funny anymore)

But it doesn't compare to the fact that Strange can pull any number of entities (who are an inch or two from calling themselves GOD ! ) out of his ass.

Not to mention how with a simple gesture strange can freeze time allowing his team-mates to gang-rape the Dc team.

As stated earlier, this is 3 vs 3, no outside help, if strange is going to start summoning others, then Fate could call for Takion who is the avatar of the source, or he could call the promethian giants, or the old gods, yeah Fate trumps Strange in terms of outside help, or he could summon the cinq of power, or the new gods, or the other lords of chaos and Order

grey fox
As stated earlier, this is 3 vs 3, no outside help, if strange is going to start summoning others, then Fate could call for Takion who is the avatar of the source, or he could call the promethian giants, or the old gods, yeah Fate trumps Strange in terms of outside help, or he could summon the cinq of power, or the new gods, or the other lords of chaos and Order

laughing

Those guys are punks , a Promethian giant get's *****-slapped by Supes and the rest are killed by a HOSTLESS Spectre.

But ok then 3 by 3......

RKT pwns Ion with ease , how ?

The guy's a friggen energy being ..or at least wields a lot of energy (I don't take much interest in Ion he's like a crappier version of Parallax) Thor drains him into nothingness.

Fate is a chump , accept it . The best you have is him beating an ever changing plot device with help. Wheras Strange has defeated death , Dormammu , Shuma Gorath (You know the guy a fraction of an inch from OMNIPOTENCE) and various other entities....

Rols
He didnt beat it by himself, he had help from DS, Orion, Gargoyle, Highfather.. forming the Cosmic power group or something like that...

How often do you see Dr. Strange summon entities fighting opponents.. He sure didnt do it when he beat Galactus, Death, Shuma, or when both LT and In-betweener teamed up to destroy him... Which the 2 abstract entities could even do it...

grey fox
Originally posted by Rols
He didnt beat it by himself, he had help from DS, Orion, Gargoyle, Highfather.. forming the Cosmic power group or something like that...

How often do you see Dr. Strange summon entities fighting opponents.. He sure didnt do it when he beat Galactus, Death, Shuma, or when both LT and In-betweener teamed up to destroy him... Which the 2 abstract entities could even do it...

I know , I didnt read all of your post before starting mine ....

Jesse7
laughing

Those guys are punks , a Promethian giant get's *****-slapped by Supes and the rest are killed by a HOSTLESS Spectre.

But ok then 3 by 3......

RKT pwns Ion with ease , how ?

The guy's a friggen energy being ..or at least wields a lot of energy (I don't take much interest in Ion he's like a crappier version of Parallax) Thor drains him into nothingness.

Fate is a chump , accept it . The best you have is him beating an ever changing plot device with help. Wheras Strange has defeated death , Dormammu , Shuma Gorath (You know the guy a fraction of an inch from OMNIPOTENCE) and various other entities....

You need to recheck some of the things you write, Energy blue superman fought a millinial giant, DC's equivilant to marvel Celestials, Promethian giants are DC's equivilant to Beyonders I think. Secondly RKT defeat Ion? Now that just sounds either uninformed or like a fanboy, Ion was multiversal in power, RKT wasn't even universal, Takion a chump? When he is the avatar of the source it self, who has the power of the source flowing through him directly, who is able to control all energy? Uh huh, Shuma Gorath is strong in the chaos dimension thats about it and even there Shuma was defeated by strange, so much for omni-potence.

All of marvel is out classed in this match up, so before you go accusing next time, please double check what you are saying.

Jesse7

Um yeah about that, Dr. Fate with the cinq of power fought the ALE, the ALE is megaversal in power, of course he teamed up, the fact that he was the leader of the cinq of power and was even able to stand up to it for however momentarily it was demonstrates how powerful Dr. Fate is.

So please before dismissing Dr. Fate's feats do a little checking up on them.

Rols
Um yeah about that, Dr. Fate with the cinq of power fought the ALE, the ALE is megaversal in power, of course he teamed up, the fact that he was the leader of the cinq of power and was even able to stand up to it for however momentarily it was demonstrates how powerful Dr. Fate is.

So please before dismissing Dr. Fate's feats do a little checking up on them.
Ahh.. I know about them, do you..You should check out Dr. Strange before dismissing him quite easily or heck SS and RKT.. And the fight with Shuma was in his dimention as far as i recalled.. Lt is megaversal and In-betweener is abstract yet both this guys couldnt beat Dr. Strange..

grey fox
You need to recheck some of the things you write, Energy blue superman fought a millinial giant, DC's equivilant to marvel Celestials, Promethean giants are DC's equivilant to Beyonders I think. Secondly RKT defeat Ion? Now that just sounds either uninformed or like a fanboy, Ion was multiversal in power, RKT wasn't even universal, Takion a chump? When he is the avatar of the source it self, who has the power of the source flowing through him directly, who is able to control all energy? Uh huh, Shuma Gorath is strong in the chaos dimension thats about it and even there Shuma was defeated by strange, so much for omni-potence.

All of marvel is out classed in this match up, so before you go accusing next time, please double check what you are saying.

Stop masturbating to Dc for five seconds and read this.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t367940.html

This proves how much Strange pwns the entire team ..or to use your own words All of DC is out classed in this match up, so before you go accusing next time, please double check what you are saying.

Now let's see....Promethean giants are equivalent to beyonders ? So their nothing but bullshit from page 1 to attract fans. Not that it matters since you can't summon them.

YOUR uninformed my friend , current Ion is NOT Multiversal . Whoever told you that is high. CLASSIC Ion is multiversal. Unfortunately i don't see Classic on the thread title.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Stop masturbating to Dc for five seconds and read this.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t367940.html

This proves how much Strange pwns the entire team ..or to use your own words All of DC is out classed in this match up, so before you go accusing next time, please double check what you are saying.

Now let's see....Promethean giants are equivalent to beyonders ? So their nothing but bullshit from page 1 to attract fans. Not that it matters since you can't summon them.

YOUR uninformed my friend , current Ion is NOT Multiversal . Whoever told you that is high. CLASSIC Ion is multiversal. Unfortunately i don't see Classic on the thread title.

Seems like it's ok to call someone a DC fanboy and make insults. But When ur marvel fanboyism shows, it's ok. only becuz there are so many more marvel fanboys helping you hold marvel's D***

Juntai
DC team ftw.

Juntai
Ahh.. I know about them, do you..You should check out Dr. Strange before dismissing him quite easily or heck SS and RKT.. And the fight with Shuma was in his dimention as far as i recalled.. Lt is megaversal and In-betweener is abstract yet both this guys couldnt beat Dr. Strange.. So what if Strange momentarily defied LT?
Kent Nelson/Fate had done the same to Spectre.

Not like Kent or Strange could actually win those fights.

Rols
Originally posted by Juntai
So what if Strange momentarily defied LT?
Kent Nelson/Fate had done the same to Spectre.

Not like Kent or Strange could actually win those fights.
Well they were out for blood, Spectre if not back up by the presence is nowhere on the level of LT.. If going by feat Dr. Strange owns them..

nvrbeenwthagirl
Well they were out for blood, Spectre if not back up by the presence is nowhere on the level of LT.. If going by feat Dr. Strange owns them..

But if the spectre is backed the presence, he is far above the LT. that is why they are considered equals. In his inbetween state, the Spectre is at the lvl of the LT.

Rols
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
But if the spectre is backed the presence, he is far above the LT. that is why they are considered equals. In his inbetween state, the Spectre is at the lvl of the LT.
What.. well i quess to each his own. but i really dont agree with that Spectre w/ out the presence could destroy multiverses/ make being into Universal Gods, etc, etc...

Validus
This thread really sucks.

If you think Strange can solo this team, you're ignorant.

batdude123
Damn straight. Kent is an equal match for Strange. Ion and Prophesy Orion take the other two. And fox, don't get crazy. No chance in hell Strange can solo team DC.

Jesse7
Agreed, DC team takes this.

mighty adam
i say it can go ether way cuz strange will beat fate but orion will beat rtk.

no its ss strange vs orion ion strange can call on cyttoraks power and many more powerful beings i say current ion and ss is neck and neck so really 5/10 for both good fight.

Rols
Read what i wrote, im referring feats alone cause someone here says Prophesy Ion is a lot more powerfull than any of these 3, yet there is no proof of it.. And if you read the rest of my post, none of it mentioned which team wins.. but I do give 6/10 for DC... Just for the facts that some of Marvels Cha. has some very low showings..

Jesse7
Originally posted by mighty adam
i say it can go ether way cuz strange will beat fate but orion will beat rtk.

no its ss strange vs orion ion strange can call on cyttoraks power and many more powerful beings i say current ion and ss is neck and neck so really 5/10 for both good fight.

Why do people think Ion is weaker then his previous self? It has been stated that he is stronger then he was before when he emerged from the construct shell.

Secondly Fate will beat Strange, see how easy it is to say that? It can go either way.

Orion Vs. SS? This is prophecy fulfilled Orion meaning has surpassed Darkseid, replaced the Omega Effect (which can erase anything that isn't specificaly protected by the source) and is now the strongest of all the new gods who in their true form are beyond all skyfathers.

Spectre Vs RKT? Spectre takes this in an overkill.

mighty adam
Why do people think Ion is weaker then his previous self? It has been stated that he is stronger then he was before when he emerged from the construct shell.

Secondly Fate will beat Strange, see how easy it is to say that? It can go either way.

Orion Vs. SS? This is prophecy fulfilled Orion meaning has surpassed Darkseid, replaced the Omega Effect (which can erase anything that isn't specificaly protected by the source) and is now the strongest of all the new gods who in their true form are beyond all skyfathers.

Spectre Vs RKT? Spectre takes this in an overkill. were in the hell dose it say specter in this fight.

grey fox
Originally posted by batdude123
Damn straight. Kent is an equal match for Strange. Ion and Prophesy Orion take the other two. And fox, don't get crazy. No chance in hell Strange can solo team DC.

I'm not saying Solo them . I'm just saying he is a VERY big threat here.

guy222
t2

good to learn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.