The effects of the Anti Monitor vs The Effects of Pre-retcon Beyonder

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
By thier displays of power and actions, which One has shown the greater power.

Which Character changed thier universes and companies more?

Which being truly was more powerful?

Which characters writer truly had the most power? Since the beyonder is the writer, which character's legacy is the greatest?

rotiart
Pre-Retcon thought it... and it happened... if he wished for cows to have wings.. they would... or rather.. cows don't have wings.. because he doesn't want athem to.

Thought becomes action
vs

Thought becomes action... becomes action..

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by rotiart
Pre-Retcon thought it... and it happened... if he wished for cows to have wings.. they would... or rather.. cows don't have wings.. because he doesn't want athem to.

Thought becomes action
vs

Thought becomes action... becomes action..

what does this have to do with the topic of the thread?

bigbran
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl

Which characters writer truly had the most power? Since the beyonder is the writer, which character's legacy is the greatest? Pr Beyonder had no effect, because he was ret conned.
Do you not know this?
But he has him beat in raw power.
So pointless thread.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Bump. I'm waiting to see which character actually showed the greatest power by what they did to thier respective multiverses and how the effects lasted and chaged things. Please, show me how the pre retcon beyonder is truly mightier than THE AM

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by bigbran
Pr Beyonder had no effect, because he was ret conned.
Do you not know this?
But he has him beat in raw power.
So pointless thread.

You can't have it both ways. People always say the beyonder was more powerful becuz he had the power of the writer. So now I want to see what that writers power really was compared to what the AM did to the DCU. You can't use an example to back up a character and then choose not to use it when it's not convenient.

Mr Master
Bump. I'm waiting to see which character actually showed the greatest power by what they did to thier respective multiverses and how the effects lasted and chaged things. Please, show me how the pre retcon beyonder is truly mightier than THE AM

I already showed you 10 effects Secret Wars had on continuity

Spider Man's black suit to THIS day, is in effect

Molecule Man realizing his potential

The Thing reverts back to human for the first time ever and is able to control it

Colossus falls out of love with Kitty

The Lizard loses his powers

Volcana is created by Doom

Titania is created by Doom

SpiderWoman's first appearance

Hulk loses his intellect

Piledriver dies

This is off the top of my head

Jesse7
In terms of sheer comic and storyline/s effect, I say the AM had a bigger effect on DC, in that all of DC was revamped entirely.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Mr Master
I already showed you 10 effects Secret Wars had on continuity

Spider Man's black suit to THIS day, is in effect

Molecule Man realizing his potential

The Thing reverts back to human for the first time ever and is able to control it

Colossus falls out of love with Kitty

The Lizard loses his powers

Volcana is created by Doom

Titania is created by Doom

SpiderWoman's first appearance

Hulk loses his intellect

Piledriver dies

This is off the top of my head

Yes, but do these effects equal what the AM did to the DCU? out of the Am, we have zero hour, infinite crisis, even the jla avengers saga has ties to crisis. By feats of who changed thier universes and companies more, the pre retcon beyonder looses.

Jesse7
Yes, but do these effects equal what the AM did to the DCU? out of the Am, we have zero hour, infinite crisis, even the jla avengers saga has ties to crisis. By feats of who changed thier universes and companies more, the pre retcon beyonder looses.

This seems a bit spiteful.....

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Jesse7
This seems a bit spiteful.....

it's not. Every argument for the beyonder equates to him being the writer. This is what the basis for his power is argued with. So I"m not being spiteful, i'm going into that wrealm that I haven't gone into thus far. If the beyonder was the will of the writer, then I want to compare the effects of the AM and his writer on his Universe and Company. It's only fair that if the pre ret beyonder's power is that of the writer, that we look at his effect on the company and that universe as compared to the anti monitor's effect on his company and universe.

Jesse7
Well I say that AM wins this match up, in sheer impact and effect the AM had on DC is more so then the Beyonder had on Marvel.

I say this by the fact that DC was entirely revamped by the AM and is still affected by it to this day.

Besides Ralph Machio disliked Jim Shooter's idea of the beyonder or in other words, the idea of a godlike figure in marvel that he retconned it.

Steve Englehart originally wanted to use the beyonder to tie into the "Beyonders" mentioned earlier in comics.

Mr Master
it's not. Every argument for the beyonder equates to him being the writer. This is what the basis for his power is argued with. So I"m not being spiteful, i'm going into that wrealm that I haven't gone into thus far. If the beyonder was the will of the writer, then I want to compare the effects of the AM and his writer on his Universe and Company. It's only fair that if the pre ret beyonder's power is that of the writer, that we look at his effect on the company and that universe as compared to the anti monitor's effect on his company and universe.

Actually I have NEVER in all my time as a member used that as my arguement for Beyonder.

My thing is on panel evidence.

Fine, I guess AM impacted DC more, but I could care less about this.

Feat wise in comic books, Pre-retcon Beyonder blinks AM away

the Darkone
Pre-Retcon Beyonder doesn't blink him out existences he sh**'s on AM then he blinks him out of existences.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Actually I have NEVER in all my time as a member used that as my arguement for Beyonder.

My thing is on panel evidence.

Fine, I guess AM impacted DC more, but I could care less about this.

Feat wise in comic books, Pre-retcon Beyonder blinks AM away

Well, I have been doing my research, The Am is even more powerful than I knew. I will gather my evidence and post it later. I gotta work. But THE AM collapsed the entire DCU. And he fed himself upon every single universe he destroyed. So in the end you have one multiversal being against another. how the beyonder beats another being of the same power is beyond me. I can't even say the Am beats the beyonder outright. Not when they both have the power of millions of universes. I can only theorize the the Am would collapse the beyonders realities and eat them. So i'm going for this approach. The effects theyhad on thier multiverses.

Mr Master
Originally posted by the Darkone
Pre-Retcon Beyonder doesn't blink him out existences he sh**'s on AM then he blinks him out of existences.

laughing

grey fox
I'm starting to think nvrbeenwthagirl is a AM fanboy...

lilnutta12
i did this thread yesterday just that its not the effects of

nvrbeenwthagirl
Bump

nvrbeenwthagirl
Bump

Validus
A bit silly, no? Secret Wars doesn't have much on Zero Hour as far as effecting the universe for a long period of time much less COIE.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Validus
A bit silly, no? Secret Wars doesn't have much on Zero Hour as far as effecting the universe for a long period of time much less COIE.
Bump

nvrbeenwthagirl
SO by the effects of the anti monitor, he is actually the truly more powerful charcter? am I correct?

Thanos_THOTU
SO by the effects of the anti monitor, he is actually the truly more powerful charcter? am I correct?
Read the Beyonder comics, you cat get the SWI and SWII for about 40 bucks each, than come back...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Read the Beyonder comics, you cat get the SWI and SWII for about 40 bucks each, than come back...

I have the Originals. I read them when I was a kid. The antimonitor's effects on the DCU far surpass anything the beyonder did.

Thanos_THOTU
I have the Originals. I read them when I was a kid. The antimonitor's effects on the DCU far surpass anything the beyonder did.
You have the comcis laughing laughing laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
You have the comcis laughing laughing laughing

My dad was heavy into comics. He even had the silver age and some golden age stuff from my grandad that I now posses. I even remembering the covers. They are all packed away in my dad's basement, as my apt does not have room for that many comics. but yes, I have them, read them when i was kid. I think i was like around ten or so. I"m 30 now. Maybe older or younger. cant remember.

Thanos_THOTU
My dad was heavy into comics. He even had the silver age and some golden age stuff from my grandad that I now posses. I even remembering the covers. They are all packed away in my dad's basement, as my apt does not have room for that many comics. but yes, I have them, read them when i was kid. I think i was like around ten or so. I"m 30 now. Maybe older or younger. cant remember.
If so read them again - because your memory have clearly faded.

Scoobless

Which characters writer truly had the most power? Since the beyonder is the writer, which character's legacy is the greatest?

The Beyonder was responsible for the introduction of Venom, and therefore all other symbiotes, to Marvel.

And because of him, Spider-Man got to punk all the X-Men at once.

stick out tongue

Scoobless
Piledriver dies

No he didn't, he was shot by Hawkeye and he passed out... he's still alive these days

leonidas
only you would recall that hawkeye took out piledriver.

long live the archer!
laughing out loud

Validus
That's horrible logic. Superman and Spider-Man are more powerful than either of these guys combined if you look at it that way.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Validus
That's horrible logic. Superman and Spider-Man are more powerful than either of these guys combined if you look at it that way.

NOt at all. Becuz the logic for the beyonder's case is simply that he was the writer. Or it was stated that he was such an such. It has never been shown on panel. SO the only true way to gage thier power is to look at the effects that each had on their multiverses.

Thanos_THOTU
NOt at all. Becuz the logic for the beyonder's case is simply that he was the writer. Or it was stated that he was such an such. It has never been shown on panel. SO the only true way to gage thier power is to look at the effects that each had on their multiverses.
Not even Stan Lee's own words mean anything to this guy, if they really havent preformed it. - How do you prefoem so you have the power of the writers by the way?

Validus
NOt at all.
Yeah, it is.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Not even Stan Lee's own words mean anything to this guy, if they really havent preformed it. - How do you prefoem so you have the power of the writers by the way?

actually stan lee's words do mean something to me. But if the AM was a descision by the powers that be at DC, how is the beyonder any more powerful than him? especially since on panel, the AM has actually shown universe obliterating and absorbtion powers. And since the AM actually destroyed the multiverse, you all refuse to acknowlege that. So I have to go to the source of the beyonder's power. The writer. THe writer of the beyonder is not nearly as powerful as the writer of the AM. Becuz the effects of the AM were far reaching, megaverse destroying, and still last even to this day.

Thanos_THOTU
actually stan lee's words do mean something to me. But if the AM was a descision by the powers that be at DC, how is the beyonder any more powerful than him? especially since on panel, the AM has actually shown universe obliterating and absorbtion powers. And since the AM actually destroyed the multiverse, you all refuse to acknowlege that. So I have to go to the source of the beyonder's power. The writer. THe writer of the beyonder is not nearly as powerful as the writer of the AM. Becuz the effects of the AM were far reaching, megaverse destroying, and still last even to this day.
Easiley:
Beyonder = millions of Marvel (in terms of power)
Marvel = DC (in terms of power)

Beyonder = millions of times DC combinded.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Easiley:
Beyonder = millions of Marvel (in terms of power)
Marvel = DC (in terms of power)

Beyonder = millions of times DC combinded.

The beyonder CANNOT be greater than the whole that he is part of. He is part of the Marvel universe. No matter how you try to angle it. If we are going that route, Lucifer, Micheal, the ALE, Mxy, The queen of the tenth, are all outside of DC and more powerful than DC. Please just STOp it with your hyperbole. How can a being from marvel be more powerful than marvel. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scoobless
Originally posted by leonidas
only you would recall that hawkeye took out piledriver.

long live the archer!
laughing out loud

hawkeye thumb up

Mr Master
The beyonder CANNOT be greater than the whole that he is part of. He is part of the Marvel universe. No matter how you try to angle it.

Go somewhere into a corner and read Secret Wars I and II and it's crossovers.

Then come back and debate.

Once again children:

Beyonder was everything OUTSIDE the MULTI-VERSE
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/6606/beyondspacetime2pq7.th.jpg

Beyonder was everything INSIDE the MULTI-VERSE
http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/8379/beyonderisrealitydw2.th.jpg

ps. I though you was an insider for DC?

You got the secret low down on Marvel too?

You make claims that contradict on panel evidence, and your losing points for it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Go somewhere into a corner and read Secret Wars I and II and it's crossovers.

Then come back and debate.

Once again children:

Beyonder was everything OUTSIDE the MULTI-VERSE
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/6606/beyondspacetime2pq7.th.jpg

Beyonder was everything INSIDE the MULTI-VERSE
http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/8379/beyonderisrealitydw2.th.jpg

ps. I though you was an insider for DC?

You got the secret low down on Marvel too?

You make claims that contradict on panel evidence, and your losing points for it.

As long as the beyonder appeared on a GOD DAMN MARVEL PAGE he was part of the marvel multi verse. PERIOD. NOthing you can do or say can change that. and the fact that he was reconned only backs my opinion even further. IF he was truly outside of thier scope, they would not have been able to reconn him!!!

Thanos_THOTU
He retconned himself into a race... Ignorance...

nvrbeenwthagirl
He retconned himself into a race... Ignorance...

And mxy put the multiverse back into it's proper order and made every one forget that he did it. What's ur point? Ignorance.

Thanos_THOTU
And mxy put the multiverse back into it's proper order and made every one forget that he did it. What's ur point? Ignorance.
Yes because Mxy was a part of DC.

In Marvel (on a panel) Beyonder wasent a part of it.
He was everything in it and outside it.

galan7777777

He was everything in it and outside it. he was still part of marvel, as soon as the beyond realm was mentioned it became part of marvel....... stop hiding behind mr master

nvrbeenwthagirl

He was everything in it and outside it.

You are REDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ON A ****ING MARVEL PANEL the beyonder is said to not be part of something that he is on? I just cannot believe you. Mxy was shown on panel as being outside of DC universes. Yet you dismiss him as if he is nothing. U R a hippocrit.

galan7777777
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ON A ****ING MARVEL PANEL the beyonder is said to not be part of something that is on? I just cannot believe you. i dont even know if thanos knows what he's saying anymore

Thanos_THOTU
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ON A ****ING MARVEL PANEL the beyonder is said to not be part of something that he is on? I just cannot believe you. Mxy was shown on panel as being outside of DC universes. Yet you dismiss him as if he is nothing. U R a hippocrit.
This is how it comes out when there is no where else to go.

A bear is afraid of human's but if they force him into a corner he will attack...

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by galan7777777
i dont even know if thanos knows what he's saying anymore
I allways know... It's you 2 who've lost it.

nvrbeenwthagirl

A bear is afraid of human's but if they force him into a corner he will attack...

You mean much like you have been doing today? Your rediculous. How the hell can you deny mxy's place outside of the dcu and then turn around and say that the beyonder is not part of the marvel u. yet they both appear on thier respective companies pages? YOu my pal of the forums are rediculous to say the least.

galan7777777

A bear is afraid of human's but if they force him into a corner he will attack... ohh u mean like what u did in another thread talking about how i have been schooled again? laughing lol u have proven absolutely no points, u just say thing like this because u dont have an answer to the question and are hoping "some1" will try and back u up

Thanos_THOTU
laughing lol u have proven absolutely no points,
Neither have you so I guess we're equal...

Thanos_THOTU
You mean much like you have been doing today? Your rediculous. How the hell can you deny mxy's place outside of the dcu and then turn around and say that the beyonder is not part of the marvel u. yet they both appear on thier respective companies pages? YOu my pal of the forums are rediculous to say the least.
5 character (average bellow skyfather) >> ALE >> Mxy

galan7777777
Neither have you so I guess we're equal... no points? we have proven that mxy, lucifer and michael have accomplished much greater on pannel feats

nvrbeenwthagirl
5 character (average bellow skyfather) >> ALE >> Mxy

There you go with that dumb math of urs again. actually Darksied and Orion Far exceed sky father lvl. Dr. Fate is sky father lvl. the other, i'm nost sure about in terms of mystich importance. But you still dont' even know what your talking about. The ALe was too omnipotent for them to fight. they even said that thier near infinite might was NOTHING compared to the ALE. They had to destroy an entire universe to escape the ALE. They never confronted it head on or fought it. So your math is way off buddy. Try again. you lose.

Thanos_THOTU
no points? we have proven that mxy, lucifer and michael have accomplished much greater on pannel feats
Than Beyonder.
He was releasing power out of his body: That was millions of times all the other forces combinded, how do we know this, because it was stated, not by a character but by the author.

How do we know Lucifer created a universe?
Becuase it was stated that he did it.

To your logic it would be something like this:
Maybe Lucifer created a galaxy... The statements about it can be ignored.

galan7777777
Than Beyonder.
He was releasing power out of his body: That was millions of times all the other forces combinded, how do we know this, because it was stated, not by a character but by the author.

How do we know Lucifer created a universe?
Becuase it was stated that he did it.

To your logic it would be something like this:
Maybe Lucifer created a galaxy... The statements about it can be ignored. once again u make no sense at all, it was actually stated that lucifer "made" a universe........ and it was stated that he is 2nd in power only to yahweh, c'mon dont try 2 tell me what i said

Thanos_THOTU
once again u make no sense at all, it was actually stated that lucifer "made" a universe........ and it was stated that he is 2nd in power only to yahweh, c'mon dont try 2 tell me what i said
And it was stated that Beyonder released powers that was millions of times all the powers in the multiverse combinded - you see where I am going?
There wasent a character who said: Oh look the powers that flows out of Beyonder's body is millions of times more powerful than the Multi-verse combinded millions of times.

And a other fact: It wasent stated to be his limits.

galan7777777
And it was stated that Beyonder released powers that was millions of times all the powers in the multiverse combinded - you see where I am going?
There wasent a character who said: Oh look the powers that flows out of Beyonder's body is millions of times more powerful than the Multi-verse combinded millions of times.

And a other fact: It wasent stated to be his limits. and where is it stated that lucifer and michael have ANY limits of power? the answer: its never been stated smile

Thanos_THOTU
and where is it stated that lucifer and michael have ANY limits of power? the answer: its never been stated smile
Nah... Beyonder should have taken a vissit to the DC realm and give them some, oh well. (PS: This is a joke)

galan7777777
Nah... Beyonder should have taken a vissit to the DC realm and give them some, oh well. (PS: This is a joke) wow, ure a lost cause, i give up.... but read some lucifer comics then get back to me

Thanos_THOTU
wow, ure a lost cause, i give up.... but read some lucifer comics then get back to me
I've just boght the first 12 volumes of vertigo, on ebay...

galan7777777
I've just boght the first 12 volumes of vertigo, on ebay... what, u mean the graphic novels, or the comics?

Thanos_THOTU
what, u mean the graphic novels, or the comics?
Sorry, ment issues.

galan7777777
Sorry, ment issues. yeah i was gonna say that there is only 11 issues of the GN not 12 lol...... i thought u were trying to bullshit me, the first 12 volumes dont begin to show the true power of lucifer..... if u end up getting anymore lucifer issues, then go with the graphic novels, there are only 11 of them total, which is much better then 75 of the seperate issues

Thanos_THOTU
However I bought them today, they will arrive in a week.

galan7777777
However I bought them today, they will arrive in a week. yeah, lucifer is bar none the best series ive ever read, but ull have to read more then the first 12 issues before u can really judge lucifer to the fullest smile

Juntai
Ani Monitor effected DC more than Beyonder did to Marvel.

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by Juntai
Ani Monitor effected DC more than Beyonder did to Marvel.
Because Beyonder restored allmost all his affects on it.

galan7777777
Ani Monitor effected DC more than Beyonder did to Marvel. i agree with this

Juntai
Because Beyonder restored allmost all his affects on it. Because Anti-Monitor's effects are still lasting 20 years+ after he was destroyed. He's the reason the DCU is the way it is in its entirety, he changed his reality as a whole, and pretty much everything in it.

Mr Master
Because Anti-Monitor's effects are still lasting 20 years+ after he was destroyed. He's the reason the DCU is the way it is in its entirety, he changed his reality as a whole, and pretty much everything in it.

I can't argue against this.

But this is without doubt the stupidest thread ever.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I can't argue against this.

But this is without doubt the stupidest thread ever.
Only becuz there is no logical way for your ****ing precious beyonder to win this one. That is the only reason this is the stupidest thread ever to you.

nvrbeenwthagirl
bump

bigbran
it's not. Every argument for the beyonder equates to him being the writer. This is what the basis for his power is argued with. So I"m not being spiteful, i'm going into that wrealm that I haven't gone into thus far. If the beyonder was the will of the writer, then I want to compare the effects of the AM and his writer on his Universe and Company. It's only fair that if the pre ret beyonder's power is that of the writer, that we look at his effect on the company and that universe as compared to the anti monitor's effect on his company and universe. Actually no one has said that right now, your the only one saying it. Implying something?

Oh ya, and wasn't it you, that said AM had the power of the whole staff?Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
How can one writer be more powerful than the other? What the f**k?

rotiart

Thanos_THOTU

rotiart
In the short term Beyonder wins...

Long term... AM

smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
The Kingdom introduced a new element to the DC Universe: Hypertime. This appears to be a variation on the multiple earth/universe concept from prior DC canon, which was eliminated in 1985's 12-issue limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths (the seeds are also sown for Infinite Crisis, as there is a brief scene where Kal-L, the original Superman, reflects on how he has come to regard his new reality as a prison, but is now aware of an exit that he may use at some future date).

nvrbeenwthagirl

nvrbeenwthagirl
Now pay attention kiddies, Mark waid in says"it's all True"

nvrbeenwthagirl
Now did someone say something?
Does anyone have anything else to say?

I thought not. It's ALL true. EVEN ELSE WORLDS MOTHER ****ING FUNNEST!!

Mr Master
Now did someone say something?
Does anyone have anything else to say?

I thought not. It's ALL true. EVEN ELSE WORLDS MOTHER ****ING FUNNEST!!

Again?

nopity

nvrbeenwthagirl
Again?

nopity

Your basically a sore loser. You got stuck looking stupid and now you dont' know how to handle it.

rotiart
Abandonment
Hypertime has been infrequently utilized in DC titles subsequent to its introduction in The Kingdom, perhaps as a result of its chief architects and proponents, writers Mark Waid and Grant Morrison, working elsewhere in the comics industry (notably for Marvel Comics) . While the concept was used in a multi-part story involving the Modern Age Superboy, many writers (such as "Teen Titans" writer Jay Faeber) found that their attempts to use Hypertime were either outright rejected or their stories severely altered to allow no attempt to further expand upon the concept.

In fact, promotional talks at the 2005 San Diego Comic-Con (July 2005), DC Executive Editor Dan Didio effectively disavowed the concept of hypertime, stating it would no longer be used in future DCU titles. Although DC Comics has announced they will no longer use it as a concept, there are still groups who use it as "doctrine."

The Infinite Crisis series appears to solve the continuity problem in a different way, according to DiDio, who in a Newsarama interview said "The great part about Crisis is that all mistakes and retcons are time anomalies."

Spoiler warning: Plot and/or ending details follow.
DiDio's solution, as seen in the pages of Infinite Crisis, postulates reality-changing "continuity waves", generated by Superboy-Prime punching the walls of his extradimensional prison.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by rotiart
Abandonment
Hypertime has been infrequently utilized in DC titles subsequent to its introduction in The Kingdom, perhaps as a result of its chief architects and proponents, writers Mark Waid and Grant Morrison, working elsewhere in the comics industry (notably for Marvel Comics) . While the concept was used in a multi-part story involving the Modern Age Superboy, many writers (such as "Teen Titans" writer Jay Faeber) found that their attempts to use Hypertime were either outright rejected or their stories severely altered to allow no attempt to further expand upon the concept.

In fact, promotional talks at the 2005 San Diego Comic-Con (July 2005), DC Executive Editor Dan Didio effectively disavowed the concept of hypertime, stating it would no longer be used in future DCU titles. Although DC Comics has announced they will no longer use it as a concept, there are still groups who use it as "doctrine."

The Infinite Crisis series appears to solve the continuity problem in a different way, according to DiDio, who in a Newsarama interview said "The great part about Crisis is that all mistakes and retcons are time anomalies."

Spoiler warning: Plot and/or ending details follow.
DiDio's solution, as seen in the pages of Infinite Crisis, postulates reality-changing "continuity waves", generated by Superboy-Prime punching the walls of his extradimensional prison.

And again ur making urself look a fool. He NEVER re Conned hypertime. NEVER said it wasn't true.

Mr Master
The Kingdom is a two-issue comic book limited series and crossover event published by DC Comics in 1999, written by Mark Waid and drawn by Ariel Olivetti/Mike Zeck.

This is both a sequel and, in some ways, prequel to Kingdom Come, also by Mark Waid.

Both books form an Elseworlds saga,

and have nothing to do with the current DC Comics storylines

Elseworlds ALWAYS was NOT CANON, It was IN Elseworlds that Mxy performed the Feat you have come to defend so much.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The Kingdom is a two-issue comic book limited series and crossover event published by DC Comics in 1999, written by Mark Waid and drawn by Ariel Olivetti/Mike Zeck.

This is both a sequel and, in some ways, prequel to Kingdom Come, also by Mark Waid.

Both books form an Elseworlds saga,

and have nothing to do with the current DC Comics storylines

Elseworlds ALWAYS was NOT CANON, It was IN Elseworlds that Mxy performed the Feat you have come to defend so much.

according to the kingdom, it was ALL True. what part of that dont' you get?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.