sundipped OWAW superman vs devil hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lilnutta12
devil hulk is a beast the strongest of the hulks if not guilt-beast-cosmic.

he has all of hulks powers but way way stronger - he uses earthquakes and terrakenisis,fire blasts,and ice blasts.

he sadly enough was taken down by savage hulk and joe fixit hulk.

sundipp supes of our worlds at war defeated imperiex - that superman was great.

who wins this monster of a battle?

lilnutta12
he's also got some kind of magic i think.

arena of the fight is devil hulks realm - so he is even stronger

he also has loads of different hulk incarnations all differnet at his command i think - found this on wikipedia

trolly_crouchjr
Do you even know how powerful sundipped sups is....he sundipped for so long that his DNA wasent even kryptonian anymore

lilnutta12
i read the book you know

this is in the realm of devil hulk so he is getting stronger by the secondhe feeds on doubt and fear aswell as anger - he can mess up peoples minds.

but i think this would be a goodfight

cheap cabbage
Originally posted by trolly_crouchjr
Do you even know how powerful sundipped sups is....he sundipped for so long that his DNA wasent even kryptonian anymore

I think you are talking about superman prime there. Prime threw down with heaven and hell. OWAW superman didn't change his DNA. He was just as vulnerable to K-nite and red sund and magic after his sundipping wore off. Still, he was pushing a planet with light speed engines powered by what is basically galactus.... So supes for the win.

MattDay
lol imperiex = galactus... possibly, but close enough to know that superman sun dipped is a beast

hulkrulz
Imperiex=normal galactus, no way above 65%galctus, but yes sun dipped supes is a beast

close fight in Devil Hulk's turf, devil Hulk could pull it off, but otherwise i think that sun dipped supes could pull out a squeaker

guy222
devil hulk did appear

PillarofOsiris
I love the options on this one. Superman stomp, Hulk stomp or draw.

janus77
Has Devil Hulk ever had a real, non mental-plane, fight?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.