Bizzaro vs Grundy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

trolly_crouchjr
Grundy is at 90%, 100% is the one that can go toe to toe with superman.
Bizzaro is a normal levels.

lilnutta12
bizzaro gets k.o'ed and then zod tortures him again for being a superman rip - off

MERCILOUS
Well I say Grundy cause he'd be super pissed that Superman is trying to look like him.

don't shiv
oh no! them 2 r helpless. Grundy's more articulate though. Bizzarro would speedblitz Grundy. Grundy would hold his fist out. Ouch.

MERCILOUS
hehe, hold his fist out.

Bizzaro is stronger than Supes, or at least was at one point, on account of Supe's strength changing not Bizzaro's, may I'll change my mind and give it to Bizzaro, Grundy might be awfully confused after Bizzaro tries to give him a hug for punching him.

juggernaut66666
BTW Batman has beaten Grundy in h2h2 combat laughing

MERCILOUS
Yeah but the thread says grundy at 90%. Grundy has had some bad showings but he's also had very strong ones. It took basically all the Grundys to beat the good Solomon Grundy.

juggernaut66666
I know i was just telling that

MERCILOUS
That's it, I'm going back to Grundy's side. I say he wins because he is made of wood. Wood floats you know. Grundy is like log, it's better than wood it's good.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.