Characters who have beaten the hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut66666
List them

pr1983
Storm... shifty

Sam Z
*cough* juggernaut *cough*

Jyppe
Spider-man smile

roughrider
Thor
Abomination
Iron Man
Silver Surfer

Scoobless
Superman .... stick out tongue
Spider-Man
Doctor Octopus
Storm What the f**k?
Silver Surfer
Other Hulks
Rick Jones
Thanos
Jack of Hearts
Thor
Iron Man
Rhino
Apocalypse

juggernaut66666
Namor
Antman
Rhino
Thor

Big Sexy
Originally posted by juggernaut66666

Rhino
I know hulk fans are now like
" why you have to go there" stick out tongue

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Big Sexy
I know hulk fans are now like
" why you have to go there" stick out tongue
Yeah but the real big deal is ANTMAN!!!!

Scoobless
Where are the Venom Vs Venom pics from?

juggernaut66666
From venom the Twist .I posted the fight in the Venom respect thread if you are interested

Grimm22
Depends is this savage hulk or any incarnation of Hulk? confused

Tron
Batman...

Darth Vegas
.....damn.

Beat me to it.

juggernaut66666
BUMP!big grin

badabing
No one is stronger than Hulk! Hulk can't be beat by anybody. Hulk losing is all PIS! PIS I say!!!

Accel
Originally posted by Grimm22
Depends is this savage hulk or any incarnation of Hulk? confused
I'm wondering that myself. Rhino never beat Savage Hulk. Nor did Juggernaut.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Accel
I'm wondering that myself. Rhino never beat Savage Hulk. Nor did Juggernaut.
Rhino has beaten savage hulk!!

Accel
Rhino has beaten savage hulk!!
What are you talking about? Are you sure you're not thinking of Fixit?

juggernaut66666
Yes because i own that comic

Accel
Yes because i own that comic
Are you talking about his fight with Leader in Rhino's body?

If so, Rhino never beat Savage there either.

Dinalfos
My my, juggernaut6666, are we being spitey today eek!

ankur29
Originally posted by badabing
No one is stronger than Hulk! Hulk can't be beat by anybody. Hulk losing is all PIS! PIS I say!!!

i agree , but hulk can be beaten by clestials , him losing to weaker less durable poeple makes no sense he had to be depowered to give weaker charecters oppurtunities to win , thsi is teh same hulk writers decide to have beaten by a snake and a falling truck?What the f**k? What the f**k?

too inconsistent but it has happened

guys juggernaut make sense as they are equally strong

ankur29
the quoted article below called debunking hulk

"I want to find a comfortable middleground. We all know, raw strength, that The Hulk is above the typical top tier. Thor, Superman, the like. Raw strength is his schtick. But just how strong/powerful does one have to be to put down an enraged Hulk, or a Hulk that isn't extremely enraged? It's always been one of the most prominent ways to take down The Hulk, catch him at his "halfway" point, or take him out from the get go. But, regardless, some beings can still render him unconsciousness or even kill him when he's sufficently enraged. Not typical to say the least, but I'd like to see some actual factual evidence one way or another.

For example...

Both Gog.

And Arisen Tyrk are both capable of almost casually slapping The Hulk down. In Gog's case, I believe it was The Grey Hulk however, as this from during his time with the New FF.

Arisen however took a punch from an enraged Savage Hulk and then proceeded to pretty much slap him down.

There was also The Glob who The Hulk admitted he could not beat physically. Because, A)Glob was extremely physically powerful... and B)He had a Man-Thing esque body that The Hulk could do little against. This also happened a few years before the above mentioned incident when The Hulk fought The Hulk Killer Robot an invention of The Leader. It almost beat The Hulk physically, and because of it's malleable body, The Hulk could also not sufficently injure it.

And then, there are the obvious, extremely powerful, sometimes cosmic types. The Unnameable was quite capable of easily making servents that could beat The Hulk.

The Void could of easily killed The Hulk as stated by the narration in The Sentry mini.

In a PAD written comic The Grey Hulk admitted that his Savage self could of gotten mad for a month and not approached Sattanish.

Klattu has brushed The Hulk off like an insect twice. Both times involved powerful Hulk incarnations, an enraged Savage Hulk and an even madder Mindless Hulk. He almost killed The Hulk accidently once by walking over him and draining his energy.

And then there is the case of technology, which is amazingly potent in comics.

Zgorians's race had weapons capable of incapacitating The Mindless Hulk.

Ultron broke The Banner Hulk's leg with a single blast during Secret Wars.

The Legion of Living Lightning had technology allowing them to drop The Hulk.

And that's about it from me. Any instances of The Hulk being beaten whether it be by physical force, technology, magic (Strange turning him back into Banner or some such) please post it here."

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Dinalfos
My my, juggernaut6666, are we being spitey today eek!
Maybe whistle

badabing
With Hulk's ability to grow stronger and adapt it should take somebody like Thor or above to beat him.

Dinalfos
That's all nice, but nobody ever said he was stronger than guys with incalculable or infinite strength. You can't equal incalculable if it doesn't have a true limit. I really don't think anyone ever believed otherwise.

I don't particularly disagree with that article, though. The examples are valid, it's just that they don't seem to be in context. Klaatue and Sattanish are both humongous, and they both have incalculable strength levels to boot. You can't approach that, no matter how strong you get. Even if his strength rose to his levels, the size difference would render it ineffective.

Banner-Hulk isn't Savage Hulk. As for Blob, he got his ass handed to him by both Savage Hulk AND Grey Hulk. He even moved him when Blob didn't want to be moved. The Sgorian's among all the other creatures seen during the Crossroad saga(including the Iron Knights and the Demons), are quite incomparable to earth's warriors. It may even be that these alternate dimensions messed with his strength and durability, which was clearly the case when he was caught in the City of Death. Either the Hulk was depowered or everything else in that world was just millions of times more dense(thus making it's inhabittants more powerful, because they would have to adapt to these alternate physics)

Furthermore, it's possible to down the Hulk, as long as the force that's attacking him is significantly greater than Hulk's own. However, if allowed to increase, he could become impervious to more and more. But yeah, as soon as something even more powerful comes along, he can be taken out.

To summarize, his durability does not become absolute at one point, it just keeps rising along with his strength. And since his strength can keep rising for god knows how long, so can his durability. But yeah, a sufficient enough force can ALWAYS take him out, it's just that the list of characters who can do it keeps getting smaller and smaller by the minute. Until he calms down, of course.

AcousticDoc
Does the time Daredevil engaged the hulk in H2H count? Sure he had to be sent to the ER, but he got hulk to keep away from the city in the process.

badabing
Originally posted by AcousticDoc
Does the time Daredevil engaged the hulk in H2H count? Sure he had to be sent to the ER, but he got hulk to keep away from the city in the process.
That would have to be a "Honorable Mention".

Broly92
http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/5713/copiadehulkfear5en1.jpg

Grimm22
Who hasnt beaten Grey Hulk laughing

inamilist
Man-Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.